LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables

I had been looking for a snap front onesie for years and finally decided to buy one with a little overtime money.  I wanted one that looked like a normal t-shirt and not like a onesie or with prints. Having looked at several on line, I saw the Tykables and was impressed that they not only looked like a normal t-shirt but the snaps were forward facing.  I decided for the price (which was a little more than I had planned on) to get the polo style shirt with a collar in black.  To insure it was shipped Fed-Ex to my local Wallgreens I paid an extra $5 for 2 day Fed-Ex shipping.  Mind you, from Tykables in the Chicago Illinois area to my location in Southwest Michigan is only about 125 or so miles away.  Imagine my frustration when it took 4 days for me to get it because it was shipped first to Tennessee and then up to Michigan and eventually to my city from their distribution locations.  It's not the fault of Tykables, but when I mentioned this to them they refunded me the $5 I paid for 2-day shipping.  I thought that was nice of them. 

Archived