LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

town bans peeing in public

Is that a beach community? If so, I could see them having a problem with people peeing in public, especially if it’s popular with young people.

I once had an IBS attack ?on a beach. Thankfully it was dark out and I made it behind a dune. Would have it made it to the bathroom if my dad hadn’t insisted we go back as a family. I was in high school. Neither of us realized how urgent the matter was, or else I’d have just run for the house. Not exactly a fun way to spend an evening - There’s nothing to wipe with on a beach ??

Yea, I thought it was illegal as well, at least here in Maryland it has fallen under indecent exposure since I was a kid and that was 40 years ago. 

On 5/11/2019 at 3:05 PM, Author_Alex said:

Is that a beach community? If so, I could see them having a problem with people peeing in public, especially if it’s popular with young people.

I once had an IBS attack ?on a beach. Thankfully it was dark out and I made it behind a dune. Would have it made it to the bathroom if my dad hadn’t insisted we go back as a family. I was in high school. Neither of us realized how urgent the matter was, or else I’d have just run for the house. Not exactly a fun way to spend an evening - There’s nothing to wipe with on a beach ??

Just run into water and wash it off

On 5/12/2019 at 6:10 AM, Rob110 said:

I thought it was a given that peeing in public was a not allowed, peeing in a diaper yes against a wall no.

It is. It's actually a crime in every U.S. state. In some states it even counts as a sex crime, as it involves the public exposure of one's genitals, occasionally resulting in the guilty party having to register as a sex offender.

18 hours ago, Dubious said:

Just run into water and wash it off

Yeah, I don't think me walking across the beach like that would have gone over well. A beach in summer is never that deserted.

Nor would I have wished to swim in there ever again. And yes, I know all the fish and what not poop in there, but major psychological difference.

I've not been able to yet find a copy of that ordinance to see just what it says but the term in the article seems to be "in public view" so they care less about you leaving shit on the ground than someone seeing you take a dump.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the UK in town centres this is a problem at weekends when people go out drinking. The police can give you on the spot fines if you're caught. 

I was actually caught myself when I was a student and I was about 19 or 20 years old. We left a club and were walking home. I didn't go to the toilet before we left and I almost instantly needed to go. I found an alleyway and I walked down it with a friend who also needed to go. Unfortunately a police officer had seen us. Both of us had already started peeing when we were approached. He let us finish and then issued £30 fines to both of us. It was embarrassing but it was that or wet myself in front of my friends.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:06 PM, cruxshadow said:

It is. It's actually a crime in every U.S. state. In some states it even counts as a sex crime, as it involves the public exposure of one's genitals, occasionally resulting in the guilty party having to register as a sex offender.

Unless someone made it sexual, how would the act of peeing constitute such a severe crime?

14 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Unless someone made it sexual, how would the act of peeing constitute such a severe crime?

Depends on how big of a dick (ha!) the police/prosecutor want to be about it. You could be charged with indecent exposure, but I think that would be rare, and I can’t imagine a judge sentencing someone as a sex offender for it. An appeals court would throw it out as cruel and unusual when weighing the offense versus the consequences of labeling someone a sex offender.

You're much more likely to get a ticket or summons for public urination or indecent exposure, depending on the nature and context of the latter.

There are many people on the sex offender registry that would argue with you saying you would beat it in court. The laws may be getting lighter now, in the future but in every USA state it's a crime because it's indecent exposure that in the past has been at least 5-10 yrs on the sex offender list. I don't think it should be a registering offense , but in Ca, alone, I have read about a lot of people that are on it for only peeing in a public place.