LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aunt Jennifer's Offer

Idk if it’s because I’m a trans girl named Jessica, but I am now very invested in this story and very much wanna see how it will end if there’s only gonna be a couple more installments :0

Chapter Nine

Jack hesitantly gives Aunt Jennifer his hand as she leads him out of his room and into the living room. It is there he sees something on the coffee table – it is another bottle.

"I put something in there to help you loosen up your bowels," Aunt Jennifer says as she sits on the couch, "come on now, and don’t be afraid. I'll take good care of my sweet little girl."

He stands there for a moment, before he does as he says and lies across her lap once more as she plops the bottle in his mouth.

"Such a good girl! I knew that you would be enjoying this." Aunt Jennifer says as she runs her fingers across his wet bottom, feeling his dick beneath the diaper. "And if you really fill up your diaper, 'I'll make sure you get some extra special pleasure."

He stares up at her and wonders what that means. Is she going to make him cum again in his diaper? Or is there something else she had in mind? Regardless of what it is, just the thought alone was driving him crazy.

His diaper was already filled with cum and pee, the thought of filling it up with a mess, was even more embarrassing – but also evens more of a turn-on.

He finishes up the bottle and Aunt Jennifer holds him up and gives him a few pats on the back, pretending to burp him.

"I think while we wait for that to get settled, we should get something to eat," Aunt Jennifer says, "why 'don't we go out and grab a bite to eat?"

"Out?" He feels his cheeks flush. "But I mean…"

"'Don't worry," Aunt Jennifer says, "It is going to take a bit for it to work, and 'you're not going to have an urge to mess for at least a few hours."

"But what about the… “Jack looks down at his dress, "I can't wear this out….right?"

"I suppose not," Aunt Jennifer sighs, "we will take you out of the dress….BUT I get to decide what you wear."

"Very well," Jack mumbles, happy enough that he didn't have to wear the dress. Aunt Jennifer takes his hand once again and pulls him back into his new room.

"Okay, let's see what we have here….yes…this will do nicely." Aunt Jennifer then pulls out a pair of dark blue shorts and a bright pink t-shirt.

"I have to wear that?" Jack blurts out.

"Or you can wear the dress," Aunt Jennifer says with a shrug of her shoulders, and Jack turns away from her, nodding his head in obedience.

She helps him out of the dress and into the other change of clothes. Thankfully the diaper wasn't super thick, but it did puff out his butt a little bit.

"Don't worry, no one is going to be looking at your ass," Aunt Jennifer says as she slaps his behind and gives him a wink, "at least I don't think so."

He blushes as he looks down at the ground.

"Come on baby girl," Aunt Jennifer says as she pulls him towards the front door, grabbing her purse and keys beforehand.

"In the backseat, Jessica," Aunt Jennifer says as she went the back door and forced Jack to climb inside the back seat, buckling him up, and "little girls are too little to sit up front."

Jack doesn't say anything as he sinks lower into the car as Aunt Jennifer shuts the door and walks around to the front seat, starting up the engine and heading out of the driveway.

Jack thoughts are going a million miles a minute. He glances up at Aunt Jennifer once in a while and wonders why she is into this type of thing. Has she done it before? Is this the reason why she 'isn't married or has a boyfriend? He licks his lips as he looks back out the window, shifting in his seat. He can feel the wet soggy diaper beneath his shorts – and the butt plug as well.

It isn't long before they pull up to a small diner. Aunt Jennifer pulls into a parking lot, turns off the car, and hops out. She opens the back door and helps Jack get out as well.

"Come on, baby girl, let's get some food." Aunt Jennifer says, not trying to lower her voice.

Jack blushes as he holds out his hand for his aunt before they head into the diner.

"How many?" The hostess asks, giving Jack a questioning look, but 'doesn't say anything.

"Two." Aunt Jennifer says, and the two of them follow the hostess to a booth in the back.

"Actually, can we get a kids menu?" Aunt Jennifer asks as she grabbed the menu and handed it back to the hostess.

"Y-yes of course," she said, shooting Jack another look before she walks away.

"You can have anything you want," Aunt Jennifer says, "it just has to be off the kid's menu."

"Yes, 'ma'am," Jack says, keeping his head lower as the hostess returns with the kid's menu and even some crayons.

"Hmm, what do I want," Aunt Jennifer says as she looks through the menu, "have you decided hun? Did you want some chicken and fries? Or perhaps a hamburger?"

"I think I want the hamburger," Jack says shyly, still feeling his cheeks burn.

"I think I know what I want too."

Soon the waitress comes up, and they order their food (Aunt Jennifer orders for him, which he was partly thankful for since he was too embarrassed to look up at the server.)

They sat there in silence for the most part until their food came. Jack started to eat his food, feeling childish – but at the same time – all of this was slightly turning him on too. From the hostess giving him questioning looks, to everyone who walks past them. They doubted they could figure out the full story, but he is sure that 'they're wondering what is going on.

"Is someone getting excited?" Aunt Jennifer asks with a giggle. "You are biting your lip. You do that when you are turned on. Tsk. Such a naughty little girl."

Jack grows even redder as he continues to eat, unable to bring himself to say anything.

Aunt Jennifer made sure that Jack drinks his drink until they were able to leave the diner. She paid, and they headed back into the car and back to the house.

At this point, it was about an hour and a half since he drank the juice; he could start to feel his insides turning.

"Don't sit on my couch," Aunt Jennifer tells him, "you had a lot to drink, and your diaper is already pretty full. I don't want you leaking everywhere when you finally let go. I'm going to get changed quickly; you stay here."

Jack nods his head and watches as his aunt leaves. He holds his stomach as he grumbles a bit. He knows it 'won't be long before he would have to mess; just the thought alone drove him crazy.

A few minutes later, Aunt Jennifer comes out, and he almost falls to the ground.

She is wearing a skimpy nurse outfit. The dress hangs right over her hips, any movement and he would get a good view of down under. Her boobs were pushing out of the dress, almost hanging out; just the nipples were hidden from view.

"This seems like 'it's time for Nurse Jennifer to help little Jessica out with that mess she is going to make."

He is unable to say anything and watch her as she walks over to him, patting his bottom.

"First we need to get that putt plug out of you." She says, “bend over, sweetie."

Jack obeys, and he bends over, Aunt Jennifer carefully lowers the diaper without ripping it, and pulls the butt plug out of his bottom, but then plops something else in there. It is cold, and he lets out a small squeal.

"Just checking your temperature, little girl." She says, the thermometer beeps, and she pulls it out. "Looks good!"

She then pats his bottom; he can feel his stomach hurting a bit more now – it is going to be any second.

"Come on, baby girl," she pats his diaper, "make a huge mess for Nurse Jenny to clean up."

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This was pretty interesting. Jessica seems to enjoy being embarrassed. I have little doubt she is going to be lacking opportunities for that to happen. The pending mess will be the first of many. I am really looking forward to reading more. 

On 5/16/2019 at 7:58 AM, mamabug said:

Sorry for the delay for the chapter! This week has been hectic! Will try to get Friday's chapter on time as well! Anyway, enjoy!!

Chapter Two

“Lastly, you must do whatever I say without question. I will not do or say anything to harm you in any way,” Jennifer says, “As I said there is a certain way I like to keep my house, and I will not tolerate any poor behavior. If you do break any of these rules, there will be consequences.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Also,” Jennifer says, “your mother also told me that you sometimes have a bedwetting problem. Because of this, you are to be diapered every single night – by me – so I can make sure that you are properly protected, and not wet my sheets. They’re very expensive, you know.”

And this is the part where if I didn't know anything about Cg/L or ABDL I would be like nope and just walk. And assuming actual me and I do know.... I would be like "Excuse me but I have to stop you right here. Are you actually looking for a border or are you looking for a sub/Little? Because if that's the case we need to have a serious talk and I'm not sure I'm ready to jump right into that serious of a relationship...." ?

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

And this is the part where if I didn't know anything about Cg/L or ABDL I would be like nope and just walk. And assuming actual me and I do know.... I would be like "Excuse me but I have to stop you right here. Are you actually looking for a border or are you looking for a sub/Little? Because if that's the case we need to have a serious talk and I'm not sure I'm ready to jump right into that serious of a relationship...." ?

Agreed, but we all have to keep in mind that reading works of fiction often requires suspension of disbelief.   How many passive individuals have you met in your lifetime, as opposed to passive -aggressive?  I can't put a name to one such individual crossing my path in a very long life, but this story, like so many here, hinges on this personality dynamic.  Human beings also have a genetically coded sense of self preservation that simply vanishes in the pages of a lot of stories here.  As readers, all we can do is encourage the authors posting on this site to keep challenging themselves to construct more realistic characters and plot lines, while at the same time sitting back and taking what we are reading at the moment as the enjoyable product of a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

• Like 1
On 6/21/2019 at 9:08 AM, parkintochter said:

I really liked it, too. But I think it got way too fast from just night protection to 24/7 diaper using baby girl

Well, I had a 15k word limit to work with. Stories like this are unrealistic, but I try my best to create as much realism with the characters as possible. It happened probably a bit faster then I would normally write my stories, but like I said, only 15k words I had, so I did what I could lol

This is it everyone! The last chapter! This has been a really fun book to read! and I'm actually planning on releasing it into an ebook within the next week or so - with some extra content included! also there is a huge possibility for a sequel in the next few months!

If you have enjoyed my writing and have a great story idea you want me to write - feel free to PM me or email me at Redqueen.bdsm@yahoo.com! ($3 per 500 words) :)

Chapter Ten

Jack wants to fight the urge, but he was unable too. Another 10 minutes go by of his stomach starting to ache, and he knows that it will be any minute before he releases the load into his diaper. His cheeks are a bright red; his whole body probably is at that point. He bites his lip as he turns and looks up at his Aunt that was lingering above him, still in her nurse outfit. He shifts his weight as he tries to press his legs together, but the thick diaper makes that almost impossible.

He knows he will be in trouble in a few short minutes.

“Come on baby girl, don’t hold it in, that’s not good for your tum tum.” She says in a whimsical voice as she leans forward and pats his bottom slightly, as she leans her breast almost pop out of her outfit, causing his erection to press against his diaper once more.

Jack closes his eyes, unable to hold it back anymore. He could feel the mess slipping from his bottom and sliding into the back of his diaper with ease. He let out a small cry as he also began to wet his diaper as well; he can feel it swell between his legs to the point where he was afraid he was going to leak.

“I’m done,” he whispers as he lowers his head in shame.

“Good girl!” Aunt Jennifer says as she walks over and pulls the back of his diaper and begins to inspect how big of a mess he has left in it. “Oh, wow! What a stinky little girl! You filled the diaper to the brim! It’s going to take me a long time to clean you up!”

Jack bites his lip harder as he nods his head, unable to find his voice at the moment.

“Come on a pretty girl,” Aunt Jennifer says as she holds out a hand, “nurse Jenny will get you all cleaned up.”

Walking was a bit difficult for him. The diaper sagged very low in-between his legs, to the point he was sure that if he moved too fast, it would slide down. He could also feel some parts begin to leak a little bit. He whimpers as he walks.

“Aw, baby girl has such a full diaper! Don’t worry! We are almost there!” Aunt Jennifer coos as she leads him into his nursery and helps him on top of the changing table.

Aunt Jennifer pulls the dress up, revealing the thick diaper that was in-between his legs. She waves her hand over her face. “Ohh what a stinky little girl we have!”

He blushes and nods his head, shifting his weight as he looks over at his Aunt as she begins to undo the tabs on his diaper. He secretly feels himself grow excited with the thought, but the embarrassment is almost too much for him to handle.

Before she pulls down the diaper though, Aunt Jennifer leans over and plops a pacifier right in his mouth; he instantly starts to suckle on it.

She pulls down the diaper and reveals the sizeable stinky mess that he made in his diaper as well as his hard-on. She snickers a bit as she grabs a bunch of wipes. “This is going to take a while; you’re going to need a lot of wipes to clean you up!”

His cheeks burn as he turns his head away from his Aunt, wishing she would hurry up and change him. He flinches a bit when he feels the coolness of the wipes hit him as his Aunt Jennifer begins to wipe him all down. She keeps speaking in soft words, teasing him whenever she wipes him. He watches as she places the used wipes in the dirty diaper.

“We’re almost done baby girl!” She sings as she gives him a wink as she lifts his legs higher, causing him to feel even smaller as she continues to clean up his mess. He wrinkles his nose as the room fills with the stink of what he has just done.

“There we go! I think you’re all clean now!” Aunt Jennifer says as she rolls up the bulky diaper and places it to the side.

“Twhank youu, Ant Jennifer,” he speaks through the pacifier, which causes his words to become slurred. He giggles slightly as he turns his head away, trying to wrap his head around everything that happened. He lets out a gasp when he feels his Aunt grasping a hold of his penis, which was hard as a rock at that moment.

“I should give you a little gift,” his Aunt said as she licked her lips, bringing her head down, “for being such a good little girl – I’ll suck on your clit and let you create another mess for me to clean up.”

His eyes widen as he watches as she leans down and wraps her mouth around his dick, slowly lowering, making sure to lick it all up. He lets out a long moan as he tilts his head back, suckling on the pacifier hard now.

It wasn’t like he was a virgin – he did have a girlfriend in high school that he did have sex with – but it was nothing like this. He has never touched the way she was touching him now. With her free hand, she was caressing his balls and the inside of his thigh. She would wrap her tongue around him, her lips kissing him. She starts slow, but then goes faster, but only slows down on him once again. It all causes him to go to the edge – but then he is brought back down.

“Do you like that?” She asks as she lifts her head and watches him.

He nods.

“Such a naughty little girl,” Aunt Jennifer snickers, “first you make a huge mess in your diaper – and now you’re getting so excited by your aunt playing with you.”

She lowers her head once more, taking her free hand and massaging his balls as she continues to lower her head down. She is so good at this, he keeps on moaning, biting the pacifier hard as he gets closer to the edge.

“Do you want to cum little Jessica?” She asks.

“Y-yes…please…” He whispers.

“Well you’ve been such a good little girl, I think I’ll allow that.” She then went full force, not holding anything back – until he was unable to contain himself anymore and let out a loud grunt as he came, right in her mouth.

Aunt Jennifer swallowed his juices, licking her lips. “Good girl. Now let’s get you all diapered up.” She then pulls another large thick diaper from the changing table and placing underneath his bare bottom. She then pulls out some baby powder and puts it quite thick upon his groin before taping up the diaper, patting it before pulling down the dress.

“All done!” Aunt Jennifer says as she helps him off the changing table.

“Thank you,” he says, having a hard time looking at her in the eye.

“You have about two hours before bedtime,” Aunt Jennifer tells him, “so you may do what you want as I cook dinner.”

He nods his head as he wiggles his way to his other bedroom, still trying to understand everything that is happening.

He spends the next few hours gaming before he hears Aunt Jennifer calls him for dinner. They eat in almost complete silence. When they finish their meal, Aunt Jennifer gets up, grabs their plates, and places them in the sink.

“Okay, little girl. It’s time to get you all tucked into your crib.”

Jack blushes at that word; he had almost forgotten that he is supposed to be sleeping in a crib from now on. How embarrassing!

He doesn’t oppose though, just nodding his head as he gets up and follows her to the nursery. Aunt Jennifer brings down the side of the crib so he can easily climb in. She pats his diapered bottom before tucking him in.

“Nice and cozy?” She asks of him, and he nods his head. She smiles as she leans down and kisses his forehead before raising the bars of the crib. “Goodnight little Jessica.”

“Good night, Aunt Jennifer.” He replies as he watches as she left the room, leaving him there with his thoughts, wondering what more would come his way.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's the end of the story? I am disappointed I thought there would be more.

He loves looking at Aunt Jennifer's breasts I thought for sure she would

want her baby girl to suckle her.

In any case this was a great story your writing was great. ?