LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Married/couple wetters

Who is in a marriage/relationship where both people enjoy wetting? How did it start? Did one person broach the subject with the other? Did an accident get it started? Would love to hear stories of how it began.

Mine started over 30 years ago, the wife and I were fooling around one night (Making love). Well we already had a towel under us, as we tend to make wet spots on the sheets. She was on top of me and stopped all of sudden, I asked her what was wrong and she said she had to go pee. 

Well I had been intrested in Golden Showers and just told her to go on me. She was very hesitant about this, but I told her that it would be okay.  She was really worried about getting the bed wet. I told her that we had a good mattress protector so just let loose.  Let me tell you that the feeling was pure bliss for both of us, so this made me excited to say the least. And that was the start of my love of pee play, which a few years later started my love of diapers and my way to enjoy the wetness longer.

We still enjoy this and she is completely ok with my diaper time, I have a very special woman. ☺

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Mine started over 30 years ago, the wife and I were fooling around one night (Making love). Well we already had a towel under us, as we tend to make wet spots on the sheets. She was on top of me and stopped all of sudden, I asked her what was wrong and she said she had to go pee. 

Well I had been intrested in Golden Showers and just told her to go on me. She was very hesitant about this, but I told her that it would be okay.  She was really worried about getting the bed wet. I told her that we had a good mattress protector so just let loose.  Let me tell you that the feeling was pure bliss for both of us, so this made me excited to say the least. And that was the start of my love of pee play, which a few years later started my love of diapers and my way to enjoy the wetness longer.

We still enjoy this and she is completely ok with my diaper time, I have a very special woman. ☺

Three Rivers, you are a very lucky guy. 

• Like 1

I have been peed on only once in my life and absolutely loved it. My then girlfriend once drunkenly asked if I had any kinky desires I told her I would love her to grind her pussy in to my face while she was still wearing her knickers and then pee through them all over my face. This she did and wow was it good. I loved every minute of it. She only did it the once though.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, stevewet said:

I have been peed on only once in my life and absolutely loved it. My then girlfriend once drunkenly asked if I had any kinky desires I told her I would love her to grind her pussy in to my face while she was still wearing her knickers and then pee through them all over my face. This she did and wow was it good. I loved every minute of it. She only did it the once though.

Wow, what a memorable experience. Just trying to imagine the feel of the sudden flood through the material.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 2:17 PM, wetskipants said:

Wow, what a memorable experience. Just trying to imagine the feel of the sudden flood through the material.

It was truly amazing

• 6 months later...

My G/F and I are both in wheelchairs ,I am Incontinent in 2013 she fell transferring to the toilet ,her leg rotated when it snapped , so her first Xray looks like shes trying to shove her foot up her own ass ,any way that was her good leg , now she cant independently transfer and has to wear diapers ,i was her guide into "waterworld" as i have been IC for nearly 3 decades .so as i said to her "with this diaper ,i thee wet" . Her insurance sucks ,because she is not considered IC she is limited to 60 Attends & 30 chux per month ,whereas I get 3 cases of diapers & 1 of chux , I wear them when I go out, at home I wear cloth ,she gets a rash from ATN So she can't use my extras . She is continent but has functional IC( her only transfer ability is by Hoyer lift operated by aide ) ,I have both IC & functional IC .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...