LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you hold it in?

Does anyone here regularly hold in their poop for a bigger diapered load?

I was anal retentive as a young kid and sometimes it’s fun to revisit the activity to make me feel so young but also the relief of pressure when you finally give in is amazing.

Who else partakes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My body by its own choice won't go but very small clay/putty consistency ever week and a half ,which ain't healthy .now I take medication that forces waste into my diaper 4 X's a day ,I dont control it,it determines when and where ,maybe 1 a week i will mess in my sleep but that's a hard one to predict ,it doesn't seem to correlate to any particular food or drink consumed.

I see how it could be fun sometimes ,but when it's permanent despite crazy amounts of laxatives,stool softeners, suppositories to no relief and gives you anal fissures ,rectal bleeding etc,that's when enough is too much .

Enjoy your play ,well you can !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I try to.  But I usually go every day.  Sure would like bigger loads..
Take fiber supplements be it powders bars,gummies etc fiber will bulk up your stool and Gove you bigger loads ,just as eating 100% whole wheat breads and pastas will ,usually when you start eating high fiver and taking supplements it will initially slow your system down for awhile as your body processes it thus resulting in dome huge loads.

I do it all the time. I know it's probably not good, but pooping is a special occasion for me. One thing that I often do is, I'll wait till I have a massive hard load and then put on a diaper and go out to stores. Although I don't poop in public anymore, I love the feeling of walking around in a bulky diaper feeling like a baby who is about to poop his diaper while looking at beautiful legs and cute shorts. I stood in line at the grocery store one day waiting for a cute teen cashier to ring me up while holding back a massive load. It was intense, and a close one. But when I do this, I don't like getting the cramps where you can't hold it. I like it to be the really hard kind thats trying to push it's way out into your diaper, but where you can still hold it back.

I love to hold it in. Sometimes I hold it in all day for when I get out of work. Feels so good to release as I am walking to my car. My knees get weak still after so many years of doing it. Its considered old faithful to me.

• Like 1
On 5/9/2019 at 2:32 PM, Joep said:

No, I don't. I was often constipated as a kid. Hated the feeling. Also hated the smelly lavatory at school.

Do I hold what in? This deep sense of middle-class ineffectualness where I do my best to ignore how much of my life is spent making money for others as the daily stress of doing so robs me of any hope that one day my life might be fully my own, combined with the horrifying knowledge that there's nothing I can do to change this and that if I'm lucky, I'll get maybe 15 years of declining health after retiring with not enough money because I took on a huge student loan burden just to land my first job and employers understand post-recession that they can continually demand greater productivity from workers like me without ever sharing the proceeds because I'm constantly afraid of being laid off in one of my publicly-traded employer's efforts to raise the stock price without actually inventing something new or creating real value?

Yeah, I tend to hold that in. Thanks for bringing it up...

? I laugh because it keeps me from crying, which I wouldn't be able to stop.

• Like 2
Do I hold what in? This deep sense of middle-class ineffectualness where I do my best to ignore how much of my life is spent making money for others as the daily stress of doing so robs me of any hope that one day my life might be fully own, combined with the horrifying knowledge that there's nothing I can do to change this and that if I'm lucky, I'll get maybe 15 years of declining health after retiring with not enough money because I took on a huge student loan burden just to land my first job and employers understand post-recession that they can continually demand greater productivity from workers like me without ever sharing the proceeds because I'm constantly afraid of being laid off in one of my publicly-traded employer's efforts to raise the stock price without actually inventing something new or creating real value?

[emoji1787] I laugh because it keeps me from crying, which I wouldn't be able to stop.

Good God you have some shit to figure out. Hope it goes well for ya

• Haha 1
Do I hold what in? This deep sense of middle-class ineffectualness where I do my best to ignore how much of my life is spent making money for others as the daily stress of doing so robs me of any hope that one day my life might be fully my own, combined with the horrifying knowledge that there's nothing I can do to change this and that if I'm lucky, I'll get maybe 15 years of declining health after retiring with not enough money because I took on a huge student loan burden just to land my first job and employers understand post-recession that they can continually demand greater productivity from workers like me without ever sharing the proceeds because I'm constantly afraid of being laid off in one of my publicly-traded employer's efforts to raise the stock price without actually inventing something new or creating real value?

[emoji1787] I laugh because it keeps me from crying, which I wouldn't be able to stop.
Man that is classic shit! Welcome to the decline of the West and rise of the rest , Agolph Twitler & his Klan of criminally stupid enablers and apologists is only speeding up the collapse .well your pondering don't be squandering money on non essential crap , knowing the futility of trying to swim against the tide ,i have studied history ,specifically the 1920's - 1950's ,and you look at the the 20's republiklans actions of our government you can overlay then and now horribly easily ,you can be certain another economic collapse is coming ,get rid of debt ,loans,credit etc ,do not trust banks ,keep your cash hidden but accessible, stock every inch of free space with shelf stable non perishable food ,dried beans ,rice flour baking powder,yeast, spices .no beans and rice are certainly not exciting however they are a complete protein and can sustain your life ,when the stores are empty and rationing begins ,or bread lines are a half mile long ,chances are good the job that's sucking the life out of you will be gone .Poverty is the great equalizer and 99% of us are going to be plunged into headfirst .simple things like the above may save your life ,your employer won't, any money you have that can be saved should be ,in the great depression a run on banks of panicked people helped touch it off ,today with so much done without physical money,it all goes away when ATM and POS terminals are shut down ,yep we have FDIC protecting the money ,but the treasury is empty the tax scam required borrowing trillions of dollars ,and an important note about notes we don't use the silver or gold standard as the basis for money anymore ,money is only money when the government that issues it is solvent and trust worthy (done belive me look at Greece? ) and our mango Mussolini can't stop lieing about anything ,our allies don't trust or believe our government and with the ass kissing trump is giving to autocrat's, kleptocrat's, oligarchs and dictators our trustworthiness is lower than President Putin's, there are no adults that are going to protect us from trumps reckless disregard for anything .
Ask the steel companies, coal,agricultural sectors ,look at 1920's tariffs and protectionism ,that ended so well didn't it?.
I may sound like chicken licking saying the "sky is falling" , but i am not ,its not falling yet ,you can still attempt to protect and insulate yourself from the chaos that will follow when it does , the average american house hold doesnt have food to last 3 days ,let alone give you a headstart on the economic uncertainties ahead .
I am not a prepper or survivalist "bunker mentality" but my Mom taught me something very important " be proactive and not reactive" words to live by.

On 5/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, Joep said:

I was anal retentive as a young kid and sometimes it’s fun to revisit the activity to make me feel so young but also the relief of pressure when you finally give in is amazing.

Who else partakes?

Nope, the rare times I mess on purpose I just go when needed if no one is in the house at the time. And I feel naughty enough/in the mood to do that.

Holding it in is bad, especially for shit.

Have done that when out and not diapered and not near toilets. Ended up with constipation and IBS flare up after.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll hold it in, sometimes, if I'm out and am planning to diaper up when I get home.

Sometimes I'll hold it in,  especially after an enema,  until I can't hold it anymore and I have an accident in my diaper.