LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I figured out how to get diapers, but which diapers?

TheJ

Question

I've come up with waterproof plan to discreetly get diapers. I found one Finnish online store that sells medical and ABDL diapers. They have a shipping option that allows me to get the products without anyone suspecting anything. I still live with my parents for the time being, so I have to be careful when buying ABDL things online. As soon as I get them into my room, I should be safe, but everything before that is the issue I've had until now.

So, now that I've figured that out I need to decide what diapers to try first. I've only tried Drynites and Libero SleepTights before, so while SleepTights were pleasant surprise, wouldn't take much to upgrade from them.

The main issue I want advice with is that are there diapers that can be taped on at least twice? I'll be wearing the diapers in private at home for some hours at a time, at nights probably, not necessarily wetting them every time. It would be a shame to waste a dry one because of the tapes not sticking back on. Also, given that I've never taped one on before, the chance of putting it on poorly exists, so it would be nice to have a diaper that doesn't punish you for sticking the tapes in wrong spots the first time. I could consider getting some medical pull-ons to eliminate the tape issue. That's not impossible either.

The brands the store sells are the following:

ABDL diapers

Abu
Bambino
Crinklz
Fabine
GetNappied (NRU)
MyDiaper
Rearz
Tykables

Medical diapers

Abu (?)
Abena
Attends
BetterDry
Forma-care
iD
Molicare
Seni
TENA

Medical pull-ons

Abena
Attends
Seni
TENA

Oh, and my waist is about 32 inches (81 cm). The diapers have different sizes, of course, I can figure that out myself, but if my waist size happens to be significant in terms of choosing a specific diaper or brand.

I would highly appreciate suggestions of what could fit my needs. I'm sure majority of you have way more experience than I do. The store has 2 piece samples for just about every diaper, so I can buy couple different ones to test.

Thanks in advance!

J

P.S. I did some research on the tapes of different diapers myself, but I'm not sure what sources to really trust on the matter.

4 answers to this question

The tapes on ABU bambino and rearz as well as other abdl brands I've used I know for a fact are bomb proof I use all 3 regularly and when I put my diaper on the tapes always get refastened at least 3 times some times 7 or 8 and don't have problems in my experience the tapes on medical diapers 

Abena 

Tena 

Molicare

And better dry/crinklz 

were worthless and I had to use duct tape to make them stay in place good luck please feel free to pm me with questions

• Thanks 1
On 5/9/2019 at 3:17 PM, TheJ said:

I've come up with waterproof plan to discreetly get diapers. I found one Finnish online store that sells medical and ABDL diapers. They have a shipping option that allows me to get the products without anyone suspecting anything. I still live with my parents for the time being, so I have to be careful when buying ABDL things online. As soon as I get them into my room, I should be safe, but everything before that is the issue I've had until now.

So, now that I've figured that out I need to decide what diapers to try first. I've only tried Drynites and Libero SleepTights before, so while SleepTights were pleasant surprise, wouldn't take much to upgrade from them.

The main issue I want advice with is that are there diapers that can be taped on at least twice? I'll be wearing the diapers in private at home for some hours at a time, at nights probably, not necessarily wetting them every time. It would be a shame to waste a dry one because of the tapes not sticking back on. Also, given that I've never taped one on before, the chance of putting it on poorly exists, so it would be nice to have a diaper that doesn't punish you for sticking the tapes in wrong spots the first time. I could consider getting some medical pull-ons to eliminate the tape issue. That's not impossible either.

The brands the store sells are the following:

ABDL diapers

Abu
Bambino
Crinklz
Fabine
GetNappied (NRU)
MyDiaper
Rearz
Tykables

Medical diapers

Abu (?)
Abena
Attends
BetterDry
Forma-care
iD
Molicare
Seni
TENA

Medical pull-ons

Abena
Attends
Seni
TENA

Oh, and my waist is about 32 inches (81 cm). The diapers have different sizes, of course, I can figure that out myself, but if my waist size happens to be significant in terms of choosing a specific diaper or brand.

I would highly appreciate suggestions of what could fit my needs. I'm sure majority of you have way more experience than I do. The store has 2 piece samples for just about every diaper, so I can buy couple different ones to test.

Thanks in advance!

J

P.S. I did some research on the tapes of different diapers myself, but I'm not sure what sources to really trust on the matter.

No plan is water proof. You'll be caught; it's a just a matter of time. You will get less careful over time and you will make mistakes. Tell them that you've rediscovered diapers, like wearing them, and like wetting them. They'll come around sooner than later and it will become normal. Honesty is always the best policy, although here, it can earn yo a warning point.

I would just say as a balancing opinion to ppdude’s, don’t get caught, and don’t expect it to go well if you do.

This is not something most people will ever be comfortable with, it will never become normal for most people, and no one will ever forget what they know.

That said, have fun!