LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips for depicting a realistic potty training story

I still feel a little awkward about how to write a toddler potty training in a realistic manner... I'm afraid I'll either have the toddler be too accepting and easily train (the way Pull-Ups commercials would have you think) or swing the other way and have the toddler hate potty training and resist it for super long.

Does anyone have any tips for this?

2 hours ago, HighVoltage said:

I still feel a little awkward about how to write a toddler potty training in a realistic manner... I'm afraid I'll either have the toddler be too accepting and easily train (the way Pull-Ups commercials would have you think) or swing the other way and have the toddler hate potty training and resist it for super long.

Does anyone have any tips for this?

What about writing the toddler as being on the fence about the whole potty training thing?

Skeptical but not super for or against.

I guess how hard or easy do you want to make it for the toddler or the parent?  And how long do you want the story to run.  Obviously the commercial version is going to be short.  Resistant will take longer and allow you to try different methods.  And even those methods on the mean side if you are so inclined.

If it is a boy in RL, I advise keeping him sitting as long as possible.  They have terrible aim and if someone disrupts them they turn to see what it is.  So you can do something with the standing part.  They also have potty training urinals maybe something else to include?

urinal PeterPotty.gif

• 7 months later...