LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When you wet or soil your diaper, what is your reaction?

Reactions  

157 members have voted

1. 1. How do you react to a soiled diaper?

• Cry, whine, squirm, get uncomfortable, like a baby.
    • Giggle, smile, relax, get happy, like a toddler.
    • Neutral, no reaction.
    • Other option.

I am bladder and bowel incontinent and frequently wet and mess my diaper. The only time it bothers me is when I am asleep and mess my diaper because I could be sleeping in it for hours and end up with a diaper rash. It also bothers me if I am out in public and mess my diaper because it is the most embarrassing thing that can happen to me in public. That has unfortunately happened to me several times since becoming incontinent last summer. Wetting myself is not a big deal either in public or private.

I voted other. To be honest I do not response to my wetting, it would keep me busy all day if I would. I do have to keep an eye on it for at a certain point I do have to change out of my wet diaper.

In my experience, babies hardly ever cry, whine, squirm, or get uncomfortable when they’ve wet or pooped.

As a kid, I always assumed it must feel awful to do it in your pants and not be able to help it, and that they quickly squirmed and cried to be changed. But I think believing it’s gross mostly came from my own toilet training, when that’s what we’re taught. 

Lots of experience with babies says they’re just fine with it. Some babies will be uncomfortable because they need to poop, or as they’re straining to poop. But most are perfectly okay with it in their diaper afterwards, unless they have a rash. Wetting, they barely notice, or just pause briefly to feel happen. I have to assume it feels quite nice. And being wet is just the completely normal state to a baby...

I enjoy the feeling of both a wet and soiled diaper...like right now as I respond to this thread. Yesterday I put on a Little Builders at about 6:00am and left for work. I wet throughout the day without incident. I got home about 5:00pm quite soggy but no leaks.  11 hours in a progressively wet diaper made my work day less stressful. I don't mess at work, but at home I have stayed in a messy diaper for as long as 3 hours with only minor irritation.  The physical and emotional sensations are so very comforting and enjoyable.  Changing and cleaning up after a soiled diaper is not at all onerous for me.

My reaction is wow, I am really glad I am wearing a diaper because if I was wearing normal underwear, I would have one huge mess to deal with. At least my diaper keeps everything nicely contained. I was at my desk about an hour ago and started to feel the need to poop so I started to stand up to head for the bathroom and as my butt left the seat, the poop hit the diaper. It was a huge load of soft serve. All I could do is head for the bathroom and have a seat on the toilet and and finish filling my diaper. Then I waited a few minutes to make sure there were no more surprises. After that, i took a quick shower and put on a new diaper and went back to work.

• 3 years later...

It sort of depends on the current state of mind I’m in lol. Sometimes I feel really embarrassed, gross, and weird. Other times it’s exciting, or almost uneventful. I avoid messing but sometimes my partner is into it so I make an exception. That always makes me feel so embarrassed and little. But they enjoy it ?‍♀️

• 5 months later...

I go hmmmmmmmmmmm to myself.

The few times in public, I found I was clearing my throat or something with my mouth.  I kind of like to make noises with me mouth anyhow.  

I cry becxause it means I am still a babygirl and will be in diapers and rubber panties and short dresses, skirts and babydolls that are easy to lift or get under for just ever and have to sleep on a rubber sheet

I don't like to soil mine, so I think about the mess to clean up. I have done it but not on purpose , I was sick several yrs ago and pooped a lot I did however Love the hot feel of pooping in my diaper, bur the mess is not something I am ready to want to clean up every day. I wear 24/7 and Love to pee every chance, and I am at the point that if the pee starts to come I can't stop it to save my life. But I am very ok with that.

• 2 weeks later...

With wetting, it's usually relief followed by feelings of happiness, warmth (not from that lol), and a sort of realization or reconfirmation of how much I enjoy diapers and being diapered. 

With messing, it's relief again, but soon followed by a realization of "damnit, I'm going to have to clean this up soon!"

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

bladder wise, I don’t know if i’ve gone unless i have a rash or start leaking. poopy, I’ll literally be outside 30 feet from the potty and be totally fine and suddenly have 60 seconds to make it or its too late. If i could magically wake up an 18 month old and stay that way forever I wouldn’t care. but since i am not and have to clean myself up I can’t stand messy diapies and will cry. specially sucks when im running late and this happens on the way to the car.