LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Super Briefs at Wal-Mart

I had to run into my local Wal-Mart today for some pills.  I decided to check out the incontinece aisle and a new product from Tena caught my eye.  Not exactly new, Tena Super Briefs in M, L, and XL.  It's hard for me to make orders so this is kind of exciting to me.  The price was 9.87 for 14 diapers.  The package was very plain, mostly white and you could easily see the diapers through the package.  

Anybody else seen these at their wal-mart? I'm going back soon to buy some.  

Checked another one and there was an empty slot for 9.97 for "Tena briefs medium". Oh snap, maybe they are going to be getting them. That would be cool.

Went back to another Walmart and found them! I feel like I've gotten these as a sample before, and they dont compare to the European versions, but hey, beats depends. On a side note, there is apparently a depend night defense for men which they also had there. That's so new it's not even on their website. 

I bought some the very next day.  I was so nervous I'd get caught by someone I know I accidentally grabbed medium instead of large, fits, but I wish I'd got the bigger one.  I had some of these in the 28 count pack that they sell at Medical Shops and these seem the same to me.  Very absorbent, and padding holds together very well.  Wore one under my regular clothes almost all day recently, discreet and quiet, soaked but no leaks.  14 diapers for 10 bucks!  Thanks Wal-Mart!

• 3 weeks later...

This review may be premature because I have not wet yet. I went to WalMart and they had a good selection of Tena Unisex Super Briefs.  They are cloth, two tapes, white with two green polka dot stripes, no standing leak guards. I like the fit, snug and comfortable.  My initial thoughts are that these diapers will be a good daytime diaper for me.  They are discreet, and I suspect will manage a moderate amount of wettings. I am a DL, and not incontinent, therefore I can control the amount of wettings to avoid leaks.  I have some fence work to repair today and a neighbor has been kind enough to help.  I will wear the Tena diapers while working on this project, and hope to report back later today or tomorrow on their performance.

I am back to report on the performance of the Tena Unisex Super Brief now available at WalMart.  I wore for about 6 hours I think, and was very active with repairing a fence, digging, cutting, cement, etc.  I wet periodically throughout the time, no big floods, but more than several moderate wettings (I wasn't keeping track).  The diaper held the wettings with no leaks, swelled up as the SAP became saturated, but the diaper remained discreet.  There was some "clamminess", and sagging, and when I changed, there was minor separation of the absorbent material, but not to the extent that I would call it "clumping." Overall, I would call this a mid-range diaper that is best suitable for daytime diaper adventures.  A "onesie" (which I don't have) would probably help with the sagging, as would either plastic or PUL pants (which I have many).  If you wanted to use for night wear, definitely need a diaper insert soaker and protective pants.  For the price and local availability, I call the Tena Unisex Super Brief a WINNER. My next adventure with them will be messing of which I have to be extra careful and discreet.  Although my wife accepts my diapers; she does not participate and I won't soil in her presence.

• 1 month later...

I also saw them at my Wal-Mart. I finally purchased them after a couple of months. I wore one today for the first time. There feel was nice, but it did leak on me. I had a Tanquility pad  inside and it still leaked. Although I do like the feel of them, I wasn't impressed with the absorbency. Please post if anyone has any better luck.