LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WRITING MY BOOK TITLED ''A WOMAN BEING BABIED BY HER DAUGHTER''

Hi.Iam writing a book titled ''A woman beng babied by her daughter''

PLOT

A woman in mid-40's with well covered body shaped figure like for model by the name Chloe Healman-Coolman.Was doing childish thing,behaving like a baby and her daughter by the name Ashley Healman-Coolman.What will happen next?

please help me out.

4 hours ago, RyanGomezSteelman said:

Hi.Iam writing a book titled ''A woman beng babied by her daughter''

PLOT

A woman in mid-40's with well covered body shaped figure like for model by the name Chloe Healman-Coolman.Was doing childish thing,behaving like a baby and her daughter by the name Ashley Healman-Coolman.What will happen next?

please help me out.

Well if you want ideas, then I'll see what I can do:

Perhaps Chloe is going through a mid-life crisis hence why she is acting childish and like a spoilt brat and doing crazy stuff like drinking too much and smoking weed and all that jazz.

Ashley is a fully trained day-care worker and sees familiar things with the kids at work, and she decided to treat her mother as a baby if she wants to act like one hoping maybe it’ll help her mother get over her hump.

Perhaps it starts off with Chloe bedwetting, so Ash gets her diapers: and it leads to dishes not getting washed so Ash spanks her bottom with a wooden spoon and maybe because Chloe’s been only eating junk food Ash force feeds her formula from a bottle and due to constipation gives her an enema and it just goes on until she's super babied.