LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

traspashing to babyhood

Anastasia took her phone to the baby's room were she sees Danielle crying at the top of her lungs, as she is bouncing in a big baby bouncers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita looked at her baby's face as she waited for her to tell her.

(Okay real talk the top part is Anastasia and Danielle story, as the bottom is Rita and karmi story.)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look at sissy. And say strictly. "What is the matter? Why I can't hear the rattles crackling and why don't you suck your fingers like I ordered you?

--------------

Karly: Mom, I don't want pink diapers. I want to wear white diapers and pants again, not dresses ..

"That would be my fault miss Anastasia." Andrew said looking at the crying little sissy in the big baby bouncer. "You see when I put little miss Danielle on her rocking horse she cursed and  made a fuss so I put her in her baby bouncer I am thinking sometime in that will help her."

Andrew said before walking over and giving Danielle hard slaps on his thighs making the little sister bounce in her baby bouncer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita kneeled down to be at Eye level with her baby. "Sweetie you know you are to go me mommy, all so what's wrong you love wearing your pretty pink diapers and your pretty dresses. Oh I know are you having fun with mommy my little girl."

Karly let out a giggle and smiled a toothless smile before giving her mommy a hug.

(I was thinking Karly could be in love/has embrace what she is now. if you want too.)

She is still too small for the bouncer. first let her learn how to play in the arena, if she doesn’t play, then I’ll leave her age until the newborn and she will only sleep and eat ....

-------

Karly: Yes mommy. I understand. thank you for making me beautiful sissy.and smacking her on the cheek

"Are you sure miss Anastasia? I mean let's at lest leave her in there till naptime that way it will help brake her of her big kid thoughts." Andrew said looking at Danielle, but then Danielle cried.

"Waaaaaaaaaa p-p-pwease mommy no more ohhhh n-n-no more m-me be sob good me be very good sniff sissy for mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

--------------------------------------------------------

Rita smiled after getting a kiss on the cheek. "That's my good little girl. Now sweetie did you make comeys in your diaper as you sucked your toy Mr bear off like a good little girl?" Rita asked.

"Look baby .. I forgive you for pen and last time. And now we will repeat it again. Now I will go to the kitchen, cook you food, if you don’t start playing, as I told you, like a good girl with a rattle, I will send immediately you sleep .. Do you understand?

----- '
Karly: No mommy. I made a comey in mr Bear. he was bad and I punished him ..

Danielle sniffles and only nods a yes, before Anastasia walks over to her baby and gets her out of the bouncer. When Danielle was out he rapped her arms around his new mommy and sobbed over her shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's my good girl and I have great news for you ." Rita said smiling at her good sissy girl.

I put the baby in the playpan and put a rattle in my hands. "You have to suck and lick the rattle and drool on the chin and do not forget to shake the rattle if I don’t hear the crack in the kitchen ... I will punish you .. Start playing baby"

--------

Karly: "Mom, I wonder what surprise you have prepared for me?"

Danielle sobs and says. "M-sob-Mommy m-m-my weewee hurts sob." Danielle sobbed out as he felt himself getting a hard on witch made him feel worse.

-----------------------------------

Rita smiled. 'Oh my lovely little sissy doll your aunty Anastasia has just gotten a little sissy girl of her own."

"Dee-Dee. Do not cry. I still will not free you from the cage. You have not yet passed a trial period, if during the course of a week I see that you are a good girl, you are not naughty and listen to your mother, you are good at spoiling your diaper, then I will give a little freedom to your pee-pee, but so far I do not see your positive steps . I often have to punish you ..."

------

Karly: Does this mean I will have a girlfriend soon and we will play together? and when will we meet?

Danielle looked to Anastasia, his eyes red from crying so much and snot dripping down his face. "B-siff-But mommy my little sob weewee hurts mommy it hurts. I-I need to come."

Anastasia picked up the big pink pacifier and put it in her baby's mouth before picking him up to clam him down. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh yes my little sissy doll you will have a girlfriend to play with and suck off and make comeys with." Rita said making her little one smile brightly and showing off her toothless mouth.

You will not pity me with your puppy eyes. You have a week ... if during this time you show yourself to be a good sissy, then I will let you out for a short walk your weewee. for now he will be in the cage. Conversation is over. Start playing with toys like a good girl.

--------

Karly: Oh, finally I will have a girlfriend. I dream to meet this baby. I think it will be so much fun ....

Anastasia took Danielle back into the living room and putting him in his playpan. After telling her baby to play Anastasia went back to her phone to get back to talking with Rita.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita smiled "Okay Karly now after you say hello to your aunty Anastasia go and get your paddle, its all most time to do your 4 step."

I sat on the couch and talk with Rita sometimes looking at the baby ... "It seems she started to get used to a little. Again I complained about my weewee. I gave her a compromise version. Maybe now she will be calmer.

------
Karla: I can't wait to meet a girlfriend. and get paddle? and what in 4 steps did you come up with?

Rita smiled as her baby asked what a four step is even those she know. "First you get your paddle and then you ask if you can have a spanking and why you need it then you get a timeout and then cuddles." Karla blushed and pouted at hearing that.

After Anastasia got back on the phone she told Rita what was going on making her friend giggle. "Aww just like what I did with Karla. So are you going to have Danielle's teeth taken out like I did with Karla? You know its far easier to breastfed a sissy baby when they can't bit you."

Rita said remembering having Karla's teeth taken out and after her sissy found out how she cried like a baby till she was breastfed.

I will definitely write the baby to the dentist, for the operation. I also have to do something with her body hair.
Rita baby long got used to breast milk?

---------

Karla: As soon as Rita remembered what she did with my teeth, I quietly cried, "I didn’t want it. You were very shocked at me."

"Well darling at first Karla tried to fight it even tried to bit me even without her teeth but after a good spanking and after she made a big boom boom I told her I would not change her till she drank my milk. Soon she was sucking away and sometime I would milk her as she suckled to get her to love mommy's milk."

Rita said smiling as she thought about the times she milked her baby sometime when she was breastfeeding her and other times when she was in a wet or massy diaper.

Karla started to sniffle as she felt her little dolly getting stuffed up.

(Milking means masturbating and dolly means weewee.) 

It is interesting to listen to you, only my baby is still in revolt ... I don’t want to wear cute sissy outfits ... and you gave a good idea about the dentist ...

-------

Karly: Yes, mommy sometimes makes me well with my weewee. And I become obedient.
mmmmm feel like mommy playing with me.

(SORRY for waiting. I'm will be busy...)

I say goodbye to Rita. Thanks for the advice. I will definitely write my baby to the dentist. And I think to start taking medication for lactation ...

------

Karly: Mom, but I'm not tired yet, I want to get to know my girlfriend

Anastasia went into the living room to look on her baby, she saw to her joy Danielle was play with a baby doll and rocking it and crying. Anastasia smiled before going to finally eat her breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Young lady go and get your paddle right now it's time for your four step." Rita said making her baby jump a bit.

Good baby I say Dee-Dee.
You start to get better. If this week you are a good sissy and neither I nor Andrew spank you for bad behavior, then I will let your weewee out of my cage ... play well my baby ...

--------

Kayla: Why paddle? I don't want to be spanked. I just don't want to sleep .. I want to play.

Anastasia food had her food at last, after eating she looked at the clock it was time 11:30. she went to Danielle and saw she was still playing, happy she weny for and told her baby it was nap time. Danielle looked up and sniffled putting her arms up before saying.

"M-sob-mommy sniff." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Young lady you have till have to ask for your spanking or else. One."