LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

I nod, starting to feel bad.  "Sorry for getting angry Daddy...  It just... I just...  I was realy really embarrassed"  I look up at him and tears are pooling in my eyes, and my lower lip is trembling.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent walks over to his chair and sits rocking the boy “ just relax sweet boy, just hush and relax there my good boy, daddy loves you baby you just need to remember that you are just a tiny little boy and once you do we will both be so happy”

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still sniffling, as Vincent describes everything I let out a half harted wail "Noooooooooo!  y-y-you can't do that Daddy!  I-I-*hic*  I'm n-not gonna g-get y-younger.... I-I'm a g-grownup!  y-y-you c-can't make me!"

Vincent looks at the boy he calmly walks closer to Duncan the. Slaps him across the face “you never ever tell Daddy what he can and can not do all you do is obey now if daddy wants you to be a teeny tiny baby then what will you be precious”

My face stings where Vincent slapped me, and I raise my hand to my face, touching the stinging mark.  Tears well up in my eyes,  and I choke back sobs, my voice teetering on the edge of wailing.  My mouth flaps open and closed, and I'm unable to say anything.

I panic, and my mind scrambles to try to remember what he had asked.  with tears still brimming in my eyes I stammer out.  "I-I-I-I *hic*  I'm s-s-sorry Daddy!  I-I-I w-w-w-w-won'-"  my breathing quickens again, and I start gasping, almost sobbing, unable to get any words out, as I nearly start hyperventilating, only making me panic more, as I try to force out the words that I can only guess Vincent wants to hear.

• 3 weeks later...

I cling onto Vincent, desperately, strangely both afraid of him, and wanting to draw comfort from his embrace.  "I-I'm j-just an Itty bitty baby Daddy!"  I exclaim, hoping that's what he wants to hear, and that I can escape a spanking, or some other punishment.  Still gasping for breath, with tears streaming down my face in tiny rivers, I slowly begin to calm down in Vincent's arms.

I cuddle back, hating my dependence passionately, but desperately craving the affection, and comfort that Vincent is giving me.  "You Daddy... I say, completely defeated, and humiliated.  I belong to you..."

The idea of being treated like a dog, or an object is just too much, and shaking and trembling, I cling to Vincent and beg  "Please no Daddy!  I'm a human at least, right?  Please no Daddy.  You can do whatever you want, of course.  But please, please treat me like a human!"