LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

I continue sticking out my lower lip in a pout with my arms crossed, but I follow Vincent's directions, and walk over to the corner, putting myself as far into it as I could.  I mumble to myself angrily about the stupid shirt, and how I'll try the civil disobedience tactic to try to get Vincent to see how mean and unreasonable he's being.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm being a good boy, I'm just not gonna wear that stupid spongebob shirt."  I grumble as I face the wall.  I wait in the corner as Vincent walks away.  ...and wait  ... and wait  ...and wait.  I figure he'll be back when he's done getting ready, and he'll have to take me in one way or another.  If I remain stubborn I'm more likely to get what I want, so I just stay in the corner.  Being rebellious, but obedient.

Vincent finish’s dressing in a formal but comfortable outfit then returns to Duncan “ok sweetheart I’m thinking that you may just be sicker th n daddy thought, so I’m going to go a bit easy on you. You can either where the sponge bob shirt or the Elmo shirt or these jammies “he pulled out a set of Spider-Man pajamas “ 

I smile in victory, but keep my joy to myself, not wanting to make Vincent mad.  I frown in concentration at the choices presented.  Spider-Man is the least babyish, but then I'd be in jammies instead of day clothes.  Elmo should be more babyish than Spongebob, but for some reason, I just really hate the idea of wearing Spongebob.  "I'll wear Elmo Daddy.  I say, walking over to him, and holding up my arms to let him slide the shirt onto me."

Vincent tosses a pair of Elmo flip flops down in front of Duncan “thank goodness your still tiny sweetheart it allowed me to get you the best and cutest clothes and just look how adorable you are sweetheart. He kissed Duncan’s hair “you are daddies secret weapon, you can help out with the company and dressed like this no one will ever see it coming or view you as a threat”

I grimace and glare at Vincent as he talks about how tiny and cute I am.  Taking the flipflops and grimacing even more, before obediently sliding them on my feet.  But then his words about me being a secret weapon, and no one seeing me as a threat hit me, and I look at him with amazement, and then grin.  "Yeah!  No one will know who they're really dealing with, and maybe They'll underestimate you, and show their true loyalties, and you can sack them!"  I giggle with glee at the idea.

I feel a flash of embarrassment and fear as Vincent offers me his hand, and I hesitate for a moment.  I shake my head, and then take his hand and hop down out of the car, and let him lead me inside.

Vincent walk past security with a nod and makes his way to the top floor he says good morning then went into his office and closed the door “ok baby just leave your flip flops by the door please. Now I know your now feeling well baby but you can either start the day lYing on that small sofa or playing with sone toys in the corner. Also on a more serious note, we are hoping for no accidents today right sweetheart”

I leave my shoes where Vincent tells me to, and climb up onto the couch, rolling my eyes, and lying down.  "I'm not gonna have an accident Vincent."  I wait for the inevitable harsh look.  "Daddy... whatever."  I grumble as I curl up on the couch to take a nap.

I want to roll my eyes again, but think better of it, instead simply letting Vincent pull a blanket over me, and tuck me in.  I close my eyes, and Idly listen to the ambient sounds of the office, and him working as I try to fall asleep.

Vincent smiled Duncan was regressing nicely “you do, what a good boy you are for telling daddy, scoot up baby and we’ll get you to the potty” he motioned to a training potty next to the sofa “you can you this baby boy, our bathroom is being remodeled right now”

I frown as I'm told that I have to go to the meting, and frown even more when Vincent motions to the training potty.  I'm about to pitch a fit, when Vincent mentions that the bathroom is being remodeled.  With a forlorn sigh, I nod.  "Okay.  But how am I gonna wash my hands after."  I ask with a frown.

Vincent smiles “there a good boy he produces a bottle of sanitizer “there sweetheart, it might just be easier if we got to out of these things when you potty” he quickly stripped the boy “ now go potty sweetheart” a minute after Duncan was sitting naked on the potty the door opened and the people start to file into the room and sit at the cobfrenxe table  

I let Vincent strip me and sit down on the plastic potty.  I slowly start to go, but as Vincent walks to the door, I get scared.  "Wait!  Stop, what are you do-"  AS he opens the door and I see that there are people behind it, I quickly dive behind the couch and hide, trying to make no noise so they don't know I'm there.