LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Father's Golden Boy (Private)

elfowl

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent moves down to the boys kegs then feet “a daddy job is something that daddy’s do for thier little boys like bathe them and dress them and cook, all the things Daddy’s to for thier baby’s some of the things I’m doing for you sweetheart, that’s all”

"So... just anything you decide to do for me, I should just let you do and not worry about it because it's a Daddy job?"  I ask, still not quite getting what Vincent is going for... or at lest hoping I don't.

Vincent shrugs “sweetheart I’m your legal guardian  and you are legally a child you don’t let me do anything. Anything you do yourself is me letting you, that a better way to look at things” he finishes scrubbing the boy

Vincent smiles and shakes his head “we will just see how it goes sweetheart” once The boy is clean Vincent drains the tub s d grabs a towel. He folds it around the naked boy lifting him out of the tub

I pout and let out a whine.  "I could do it faster, and you could get yourself ready, and then we'd be ready sooner, and get to work sooner."  I look up at Vincent hopefully.

Vincent smiles “there’s a good boy, “now you’re not feeling well today, so I’m not going to have you work in any official capacity, so I’m just going to Dress you comfortably. He pulls out a pair of red sweat shorts “step in sweetheart”

Vincent just give the shorts a little shake “sweetheart there’s are what I found d, you will mostly just be hanging out in the back room of my office today so one one will see you. Ow please step in like a good boy, I do t have time to argue”

I huff, and cross my arms, grumbling, but obediently step into the shorts and let Vincent pull them up.  "We're gonna have to walk in and walk out, and people will see me then..."

I take one look at the childish t-shirt and flip flops, and am ready to throw a fit.  "I am NOT wearing that!"  I shout, as I pull the shirt off, and throw it on the ground.  "Even the stupid Elmo shirt would be better."  I say with a huff, crossing my arms, and starting to pout.

Vincent huffs then in a calm voices says “sweetheart, I know you don’t feel good but acting l8e a brat is. Unacceptable wheather you are sick or not now you have until the count of 3 to pick up your clothes and get dressed like a good boy 1...2...”

• 2 weeks later...

I hear Vincent counting, and a shiver of fear passes through me, there's a tinge of panic in my voice, but I remain stubbornly resolute.  "NO!  I'M NOT WEARING A SPONGEBOB SHIRT!  ...I'm not!"  I pout, trying to make a point, but feeling weak, and powerless.

Vincent shakes his head “you know what sweetheart you need to learn to do as your told” he pointed to the corner of the room “you can go stand there until you are ready to be a good boy and do as your told”