LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

Emily looked at the boys “well it’s not magic, he won’t just obey everything you say. It will make him highly suggestable. And make him want to obey. With repeated work, BAby will be willing to obey most things. And so esmsll things will take right away. He will not do anything that would hurt him if that makes sense” 

there is a knock on the door. Emily answers it and a tall professional looking woman  walking in “hello I’m Tara and I’m here to work with Baby on hypnosis, where might I find him”

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod.  "That's okay.  But I really feel like Baby would be well behaved if he could just let go of being an adult, and feeling like he's a failure because he's not one.  This is going to be REALLY REALLY helpful.  It's just amazing really."

Cody nods as well.  "That's exactly what I was thinking Joey!  If Baby could just accept that he really is a Baby, I'm sure that he would be the sweetest little thing, and he wouldn't give us any more trouble!"

I look at Cody, and actually smile.  It seems like for the first time today, we're on the same page.

I smile at Tara comes in, and point to Cody, who holds out the bag that Baby is in.  "Is it okay if I watch while you work with him?"  I ask, hoping to make sure Baby stays safe with her.

"Me too!"  Cody pleads, a little bit desperately.

Tara looks st Cody then the bag cradled in his arms “he’s in there, well that’s perfect, Sensory deprivation make most people highly suggestable. She takes the bag. “I’m afraid it’s a one on one process but we will come out after and I will do a small question session. With at she goes into the bedroom and shuts the door”

emily looks at the boys it will take about 30 minutes.

right on time the door opens and Tara walks out holding Baby’s hand. He looks sleeps but otherwise fine.

Cody and I are dissapointed as we're not able to watch, and wait impatiently, but look up hopefully as we see Tara and Baby walk out.  "How is he?"  I ask cautiously.

Tara smiles” just fine, we are just fine isn’t that right Baby” Baby looks up sleepily and nodds “now let’s sit”Tara walks Baby over to where ever is sitting and sits. She sits Baby next to her and pulls his feet into her lap. She takes hold of the boys small foot and begins to rub small circles into the sole gently. baby’s eyes glaze over almost right away “and he’s out, and he wont remember anything  until you stop and unless you give him the special command he will just remain in a state of deep relaxation. To keep the trigger strong and even make it stronger this should be done to Baby as often as possible throughout the day. It’s also a great way to have a meeting without interruptions. Now what questions do you have and I’d like one of you to try this out before I leave”

I go and sit down, simply staring at Baby being so relaxed and distant, Cody follows close behind.  "um... how does it work... do I have to say something special, or does he just learn whatever you tell him?"

Tara smiles first you take his foot in your hand and begin the required motion then to activate the trigger you say Good little babies, then you give your command” she looks at the boys who want to go first it can be something small. As I said make sure to message his feet like this as often as possible it makes the trigger stronger and will increase the bond with who ever is doing it so he’ll want to obey you”

I reach out immediately, and take Baby in my arms.  I hold him just like Tara was, and start rubbing his foot in small circles.  After a minute or two, I murmur in his ear.  "Good little babies, know and accept that they are babies."  I keep rubbing his foot, and repeating the command as Cody looks on, fascinated.

Baby looks dreamily at Joey and murmurs before closing his eyes. Tara watch’s “so that means the suggestion implanted, it does not mean that he will just accept it but it will help,  just so you know I put in a command so that he will not fight the sensory deprivation. In fact that can be a very effective tool to strengthen a command of you use the headphones to reenforce your message. what kinds of things are you planning to use the hypnosis for,”

I nod and grin as Tara tells me that the suggestion was implanted.  "I see... I'll just have to repeat it.  Mostly I just plan on trying to make things easier for him, help him accept everything he's going to need to.  Being our baby, treating us as his daddies, nursing, sleeping in a crib, taking directions, minding us."  

Cody nods, agreeing with my ideas, but also having a few of his own, ones that he didn't want to say out loud.  Not while Joey was around...

Tara looks at the boys then Emily “well I’ll be off then, call with any questions of concerns and once again Baby will wake up once you stop rubbing his foot” with that Tara leaves.

emily looks around “well boys this should be helpful and you’ll have sone decisions to make regarding what you plan to add and take away from our little baby, with that she leaves

I nod.  "Thank you very much Ma'am"  I say with a big smile as Tara leaves.  "Thank you too Miss Emily"  I say as she leaves.  Looking at Cody I say "I think first I wanna see how making him more accepting of who he is affected him."  Cody nods.

I stoop rubbing Baby's foot, and let him come out of the trance.

Baby blinks and seems to wake up. He looks around and smiles when he sees Joey. He holds out his arms “Daddy I missed you, where were you” he looks at Cody and without much conviction added “I was stuck with him”

I hug Baby tightly.  "I was close Baby, I always, am.  That's your Dada Cody though.  It's gonna be like that sometimes Baby, that's just how it is.  How are you feeling Sweetheart?  Are you feeling like you're getting enough attention?  Daddies have to check in with their babies every now and then."

Baby Hugs Joey again “I don’t need a Dada thought Daddy I got you and and I’m a happy little  baby when it’s just us mostly it’s still hard but I’m ok I guess” he didn’t even seem to realize what he had said

I smile, and keep hugging Baby tightly.  "Well sometimes Daddy has to do other things, and somebody has to look out for you, so that's why we have Dada."  My grin is enormous, but it doesn't even compare to the smile on Cody's face.

I smile, Baby seems to be slipping very naturally into his role now that he's okay with being a baby.  "Okay Baby, let's get you some milk then."  I slide my shirt off, exposing my chest, then pull Baby to me.  "Time to nurse from Daddy Baby.  You need Daddy milk to grow up big and strong."

I frown apologetically.  "They did some tests Baby, and there are some vitamins, and nutrients you need that are only in human milk.  I figured you'd rather get it from me than anyone else."

I frown apologetically again.  "I'm afraid not Baby.  And yes I can, but I need you to help me.  You need to suck on my nipples.  If you don't you're going to get very very sick, and neither of us want that."   

I hold Baby's head to my chest, and let him suckle, slightly amazed that he latched properly on the first try.  "Ohhh, my, such a good boy.  Thank you for not making a fuss Baby."