LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LIghts, Camera, Diapers!! (Private)

jmg1217

Baby just cry’s as he is brought to the changing table “not here please not in front of people and and...” he cries as he is shushed and stripped. Being put into a diaper for the first time in many years feels strange and the tears don’t stop. He is even more embarrassed when he realizes that there is nothing for him to wear “daddy clothes please I need clothes daddy” 

peter smiles when he sees the boys “you are doing an excellent job Cody we have made a lot of of progress in a short time and I was wandering  how you two wanted to handle  Baby”s toileting going forward”

baby looked sho kid and almost yelled “it was one accident, I do t need help, in a grownup”

Peter looked  angry “hush Baby adults are talking”

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile apologetically at Baby.  Your clothes are dirty sweetheart, and I don't have any more for you here.  I promise we'll go back to our room and get some more clothes for you as soon as we can.

Cody simply beams as Peter praises him.  "Thank you very much Mr. Peter!  I'm trying to be as good of an older brother-  er, I mean best friend as I can.  Sorry Mr. Joey, I know you're supposed to be the older brother, but really you're kinda becoming a Daddy aren't you?"  

I balk a little at Cody's words, but thinking about it it kinda seems like he's right, Baby was simply getting more and more dependent on me, and I was taking care of him in a bit of a paternal way.  At Baby's outburst I try to calm him down, rocking him a bit and telling him.  "Yes it was, and we don't want it to happen again.  Quite frankly Precious, I don't think you're a grownup.  You may be old enough to be one, but you do need help, and you haven't been acting like a grownup."  I turn to Peter and tell him.  "I think I'm going to keep him in diapers, we need to protect his clothes, but I'm gonna try to let him use the potty as much as possible."  

Cody looks a bit unsure, and after biting his lip, he speaks up.  "Um... I don't really want to step on any toes, but do you really want to be wasting so many diapers?  If you have him diapers you'l be taking it off every time he needs to go pee pee, and if you're gonna use it, shouldn't you have him use it as well?  No sense in letting them get wasted.  And besides Diapers are meant to absorb multiple wettings, so you'll save a lot of money and time if you just have him use the diapers and only change them when it's really soaked, or he's gone poo poo."  He looks down and blushes a little bit.  "...and, um... I don't think I'm really all that good at putting diapers on... so if I take his diaper off to let him go pee pee, he's gonna be unprotected until one of you can put him in a new diaper.

I frown, not liking the idea of forcing Baby to use diapers, knowing that he's going to hate it.  I look at Peter silently asking for his thoughts on the mater.

Payer looked at Cody “well in real life Joey is Baby’s daddy legally and you are his uncle not his big brother. It’s important that he see you as a grownup and an authority figure. Now neither of you answered me what do you want to do about our little baby and his potty problems. Should we just go back to diapers or should we do pull-ups and training potty’s”

Baby practically screamed “I don’t need diapers or pull ups or a potty, I’m a a big boy... I mean adult this is ridiculous it’s not even my fault it’s his” baby pointed to Cody”

Cody's smile grows even larger and he repeats to himself. "Uncle Cody."  He looks a bit surprised and hurt when Baby blames him for his accident.

He's about to say something when I chime in.  "Baby!  That was very rude."  I pop his pacifier into his mouth.  "I'll take that out when you are ready to appologize to Uncle Cody.  It is not his fault you had an accident.  If you couldn't hold it that's on you.  It was an accident, and no one is mad at you.  This isn't a punishment.  If you need protection, you need protection and if you don't, that will be obvious very quickly, and you can go back to big boy pants then.  Do I make myself clear little boy?  If you make this difficult on us I'm going to stop trying to do what's best for you, and start doing what's easiest for us instead.  You hear me?"

I let out a sigh and turn back to Peter.  "I appologize for Baby's outbursts.  I think pullups and training potties are best for now.  He's only had one accident, and this way it'll be easier to get him on the potty.  As long as he isn't going poo poo in his pants too much, or wetting heavily I think that should be okay.  Also maybe we can help him get used to using the big boy potty like he wants to.  I know he wants to be potty trained."

Cody seems disappointed by this.  " I guess that's okay.  We can help train him..."

Baby was about to protest “what... n..” I hen the pacifier was pressed into his lips he whined but made no attempt to take the pacifier out mostly due to fear. He whined and unconsciously started to suck the pacifier.

Peter looked at the older boys “by dinner time there will be training potties in every room. 3 accidents and we give up on training all togethe and while we are doing this little experiment I  don’t want any messes so you guys are to be aiming for Baby and wiping him after, understood”

baby whined and tried to pull away at this

Peter shifted attention to Baby “ and I best not here baby disobeying or putting up a commotion. You boys need to get comfortable with spanking” he smiles then adds I also don’t ever want to hear about baby needing or wanting privacy he doesn’t get any and of story oh and I see no need to bother with any kind of bottoms going forward Baby’s diapers will do just fine. Cody watch the baby, it’s time for his morning nap Joseph your with me” 

I nod.  "Thank you Peter, and yes, we understand no messes, so aim and wipe for Baby."  When Baby wines I rock him a little, pulling him closer, and giving him a firm pat on the outside of his thigh.  "Hush sweetie, grownups are talking."

I frown when Peter mentions getting used to spanking, I hate the idea of hitting Baby.  Cody instead nods obediently, and even more when Peter mentions Baby not needing privacy or pants.  "Yes sir, Mr. Peter!" He says as he reaches out to take Baby from me. 

I'm a little less enthused with the idea and ask "Won't Baby need to wear pants when he's on camera?"  Before I hand Baby into Cody's arms, and then follow Peter to go rehearse.  

Cody grins at Baby "All of that must have been very confusing for you, huh Baby?  Well all you have to worry about is being a good boy, and Daddy and Uncle Cody will take care of everything."  He grins and places a kiss on the end of Baby's pacifier, then carries him over to a carpeted area in the corner, where the younger kids are playing quietly.

A few adults who either brought their kids with them, and aren't needed right now, or who could afford to come with their kids when they were cast are standing nearby, quietly chatting and supervising.  Cody pulls Baby close to him, and whispers "Since you're in a diaper already instead of pullups you can just go ahead and use it.  I won't tell anybody.  It won't count as one of your accidents either.  Okay?"  He pulls away and grins at Baby.  "You wanna try to make son friends, or just play by yourself.

Peter walked with Joey “Joseph I wanted to run something by you. When we had baby go for his physical before starting the blood work showed he had a vitamin deficiency we don’t feel comfortable putting him on meds but we found out that everything thing he needs is found in breast milk so we want to start him on breast lfeeding asap now we could either hire a wet nurse or and I know this is unusual but you could do it”

baby struggled a bit with Cody but couldn’t get away “no please I’m a big boy, I don’t want to use the stupid baby diaper Cody please and” he looked around “I don’t play I’m an adult”  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm completely shocked by Peter's revelation and suggested solution.  "Baby needs to be breastfed?"  I think for a moment about someone else being brought in to stick their breast in Baby's mouth three times a day, and shake my head, a pang of jealousy shoots through me as I imagine it, as well as a rationalizing thought.  "Baby's probably already not going to like this, and it'll probably be harder for him if he has to feed from a stranger.  If my baby needs to feed from someone, then I'll feed him.  What would I need to do to start being able to feed him?"  I ask Peter, my resolve galvanizing inside of myself.

Cody's eyes flash with anger, and his tone lowers to close to a growl.  "Baby,"  he warns  "We are not wasting that diaper.  And you are on the fast track for a spanking mister.  I'm being nice by not counting what you are going to do in that diaper as an accident, I don't have to do that.  Do you understand?"  He waits for a response, before his countenance, and tone lighten.  You don't have to play.  "You're more than welcome to spend all of your time with me in the time out corner, or taking a nap if you want, but those are your options.  If I have to remind you that you're just a little Baby, not an adult, not a teenager, not a big kid, and not a little kid, I can do so.  You can go right across my lap, and I can start being Mean Uncle Cody.  I don't want to do that Baby, but I will."

Peter smiled at the boy “that’s what I hoped you’d say, it will just be easier for everyone this way, and honestly the process isn’t hard to start with just have him nurse from you twice today and three times tomorrow and take the vitamins that will be sent to your suite that’s all,  and it’s all perfectly safe. Now then let’s start this walk through so you can explain things to Baby”

Baby looked at Cody, this kid was on a power trip “look Cody” he spat “ I am not a baby, I don’t have to prove myself to you but I’m not going to let some 9 year old tell me what to do and I wil not sit here and use a stupid diaper no matter what you say”

"Just have him nurse from me?  You say that like that's gonna be easy."  I allow myself to complain for a moment, not looking forwards to the tantrum Baby was probably going to have when we first start.

Cody glares hard at Baby.  "I warned you Baby.  You asked for it."  He grabs Baby roughly by the arm, and drags him over to a large chair, his vice-like grip and greater strength making compliance no longer a choice.  He sits down, and quickly jerks the boy over his knees.  putting an arm across his back and holding him across his lap.  You are going to get ten spanks, and you are going to count every single one, and then thank me for every single one.  if you don't count it won't count and that will be a minute in time out for you.  If you don't say "Thank you Uncle Cody" after each one, it won't count, and that will be a minute in time out for you.  If you don't count, or say thank you, you will be spanked twice more, and you will spend two minutes in time out.  Do you understand.?"

A couple of the adults waiting around, and most of the children had already taken notice of the commotion, and the harsh tone of voice that Cody was using, an looked over in their direction.  Cody waited for Baby's acknowledgement, and then began, spanking hard to make sure Baby felt it through his diaper. WACK!  Cody paused for long enough for Baby to count, and thank him, before pulling back, and bringing his hand down again.  WACK!  again, he paused, and then followed again with another spank.  WACK!

Cody continued spanking, always giving Baby just enough time to follow directions.

Baby was shocked by the way Cody was acting. As he was dragged to the chair he struggled to pull away, “stop Cody, you can’t do this, I’m a grownup and I won’t let you” dispite his words Baby was nor strong enough to get away from his larger younger uncle. When He felt himself being pulled over Cody’s lap Baby lost it, he was crying and kicking “leave me alone Cody, this isn’t fair, I’m a grownup and you can’t do this to me I AM NOT A BABY” he felt the first slap “ahhhhh stop no no I hate this, I hate you...” by the second he was sniffling “stop please just stop “I’ll ill be good please Cody stop”

Cody holds Baby firmly, making sure that no matter how much he fights he can't get away.  "You've earned this Baby.  And you're not counting, or thanking me, so you're just making it worse and worse.  That's six minutes timeout, and three extra spanks, on top of the ten you've already earned.  I told you what I was going to do, so now I have to.  Uncle doesn't lie.  The sooner you behave the sooner it will all be over."

Cody brings his hand down again hard, making another WACK!  And keep it up, spanking hard and fast five more times.

Baby is sobbing by this point “stop Cody please stoppppp I’ll be good, I’ll do what you want just no more spanks Cody please” baby goes limp over Cody’s lap sobbing

peter finish’s running lines with Joey “Aw Joseph it looks like Baby is getting some attention as we speak” 

Despite Baby's pleas, Cody simply keeps up the spankings, only occasionally pausing to tell Baby.  "It's only getting worse.", "I don't hear you counting.", or to tell him how many minutes in time out, or how many extra spanks he was getting for not counting and saying thank you.

I look over to where Peter is indicating, and see Cody almost relentlessly spanking Baby, and him wailing for Cody to stop, limply sobbing as he lies across his lap, wile a small crowd of both kids and adults seem to have gathered around to watch the spectacle play out.  Before I even know what I'm doing, I run over to Cody, and snatch Baby off of his lap, easily plucking him from Cody's grasp.  "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?"  I shout at him, cradling Baby in my arms.

Cody jumps, obviously not expecting to be yelled at, or have Baby snatched away.  "Baby was being defiant, and rude, and was trying to insist that he's an adult.  Peter said to spank him, so that's what I did.  He continued being defiant so I told him what the consequences were."

I hold Baby tightly, cradling him, and trying to calm him down by rocking him gently.  "He's 18, he didn't realize that he's not ready to be grown up yet, so he thinks he's an adult.  A little correction is fine, maybe a few quick swats, but not beating the crap out of his behind forever!"  I whirl around to look at the adults that had been watching.  "And all of you!  Why the hell were you just watching this happen?  Why did nobody stop him?  A kid.  Yes Cody a kid.  Is beating the hell out of a younger smaller kid and you just stand around an watch?!?  I can't believe anyone would just let this happen!"

I'm so mad, that I'm not sure I'm thinking straight.  "I'm so disgusted."  I walk briskly towards the door, intent on taking Baby back to our room.

Baby continues to sob as he clings to Joey. He hides his fac in His daddy’s neck and mumbles “sorry daddy, I be good now, sorry daddy” he presses into Joey trying to get under his skin “can we go home Dada”

Emily steps in front of Joey “why don’t you take baby home and get him down for a nap I’ll come up with Cody in 30 minutes to discuss this”

I kiss Baby gently on the forehead, "That's my good Baby.  You're okay.  I won't let Cody hurt you again.  We're going home."  I hug him closer to me, tempted to simply take off my shirt and press him into my chest.

I glare at Emily as she steps between me and the exit.  "I'm taking Baby home.  I have nothing to say to Cody.  He's not getting anywhere near Baby ever again.  I'm completely disgusted, and outraged by what he did, and that no one here stopped him."  I push past Emily, and walk back to the hotel, riding the elevator up to our room.

Once inside, I strip Baby down to his diaper, and take my shirt and pants off as well, sitting down in a rocking chair, and holding Baby to my chest, skin to skin, cooing softly to him, and trying to get him to calm down.

Baby can help but smile a bit when his daddy calls him his good baby”. He simply sobs onto Joeys shirt as they walk. He whines and tries to pretend  Emily isn’t really there and he feels relieved when his Daddywalks past her.

When the reach the apartment Baby doesn’t even question it as he is stripped and he feels warmth and love envelope him as his almost naked body is gently pressed into Joeys larger stronger one. He softly nuzzled his cheek against Joeys chest Some where in that moment he realized that he would never be a man. He looked up a Joey eyes still wet “thank you daddy”

I continue to hold Baby close to my chest, pressing him tightly against me, and begin to rock him back and forth slowly and gently.  "Shhhhh Baby.  Just sleep for now.  Everything's gonna be fine.  You're with Daddy.  You're safe.  Just relax and sleep.  I rub his back softly, and hum, making my voice vibrate deep in my chest as I rock him slowly, and gently.  Letting him fall asleep in my arms.

Baby continued to cry as he nuzzled into his daddy for comfort. Every so often he would mumble “not a baby” or I’m a big boy” or daddy, love daddy” before he slipped into a deep exhausted sleep

With Baby's soft mumbles, I reluctantly counter.  "You are a baby.  You're Daddy's precious little baby boy."  I don't want to be too hard on him, knowing he was just traumatized by someone insisting too hard that he is a baby, but needing to insure he doesn't backslide.

When he finally falls asleep, I breath a sigh of relief, and move him to his crib to nap, then return to the couch, and sullenly wait for Emily and Cody.  I don't want to talk to Cody at all, but if Emily insists,  I have no choice.

Baby closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep. He didnt even notice the new crib or the fact that he was placed into it.

emily spoke to Cody outside the door. “We will make this better but you have to tone it down, we expect you to be responsible with Baby meaning no bruises”

she knocked on The door and waited for Joey

Cody blushes.  "I'm sorry, he was just being so disobedient, and rebellious, and I had to do something... it, it just got out of hand."  He wants to add that he hadn't hit Baby all that hard, just hard enough to make him feel it, but didn't feel like Emily would take well to his protests.

I hear the knock at the door, and go to open it.  When the door swings open, I see Emily and Cody standing there together.  I walk back into the living room and allow them to follow.

"Joey"  Cody starts.  "I'm really sorry.  Things just got out of hand.  It won't happen again, I promise.  Please forgive me?"

I pointedly ignore Cody, and turn to address Emily.  "Well?"  I ask questioningly, with my arms crossed over my chest.

Emily looks from Cody to Joey “Joseph  look I know this has been umm difficult for both you and Baby. I think we can all acknowledge that Cody was wrong to react the way he did  but you and Baby do bare some culpability here” she paused and looked around then continued “as we've made clear we need Baby dependent and pliable and as of now he won’t even admit that he’s a baby, atleast Cody is trying, what are you doing. Now again Cody is sorry but when it comes to baby you two are a team. You are to co parent meaning that you do t contradict each other especially in front of the baby. He is a parent I’m almost wandering if he should become Dada Cody”

I look at Emily as my blood begins to boil.  "What am I doing?  I'm keeping Baby safe, sane, and healthy!  Of course he's rebelling and trying to insist that he's an adult.  That's what he's been being told all his life.  It's a hard pill to swallow.  It's not like I've been agreeing with him.  I've been correcting him every time he says it!  And we are absolutely not going to be co-parents.  Baby is legally my child, I'll stop contradicting what Cody does when it stops being barbaric and brutal.  He was bawling his eyes out, and Cody just kept making the punishment worse.  I'm supposed to just accept that things 'got out of hand?'  That wasn't discipline, it was sadism!  And what, you think I didn't see the fury and anger on your face Cody?  You never hit a child out of anger!  NEVER!  We're not going to get baby to become dependent and pliable by beating it into him, that will just make him hate us, and rebel even more.  Cody you are not going to get anywhere near Baby again unless I'm sure that you can control your temper."

Cody feels completely cowed by all of this.  "I'm sorry Joey, I really am!  I just... I don't know why I did it, he was supposed to behave once he was scared and I was spanking him... but... but he just kept being disobedient.  Please... I really like taking care of Baby, I really do... d-don't take this away from me... please..."  I stare in disbelief as tears well up in Cody's eyes,  but then look away before I start feeling any sympathy for the monster who beat my baby.

Emily took a breath “look Joseph this is hard, I get that, Baby is your child  and Cody wheather on purpose or not hurt him, things got way out of hand but that doesn’t mean we can just stop, Cody is cast in the role we need him in and that won’t change so you need to work with him and we need to create that two parent dynamic for baby. Why do t we do this you set th peramitors for punishment and Cody will only do what your comfortable with from now on, In Fact he will run all choices by you. I think part of the problem may be that Baby’s logical mind knows that Cody is on,y 9 which is why I’m suggesting the change in title, it may help baby see him as more of a parent”