LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those with abdl partners/friends, where did you meet them?

I'm trying to gain some insight here, as well as help other members/lurkers who are looking for someone like them.  Whenever I see a post about how one's partner babys them on a regular basis or how someone is going out to the movies with other DLs, I always think they are super lucky.  For those people, how did you get such acceptance?  Any advice is appreciated.

I met my wife at the rehearsal dinner for the wedding of her best friend and one of my friends. She is totally fine with me wearing diapers and will change me before bed but she is more into the DL sexual side of things together. She wasn't into diapers at all before we met.

I met my Daddy at a furry conference, the first for both of us. He wasn't into diapers before we started dating but rapidly and naturally fell into being my Daddy. We are now in a DDlg /lovingly collared D/s relationship going on for a year and a half.

The important thing here to me is I didnt find either of the loves of my life through a shared diaper interest or on a diaper or fetish dating site. I found open minded individuals with whom I connected on an emotional level who shared a lot of common interests. I got to know them as people first then introduced this element of who I am at an appropriate point in the relationship.

For friends we've had AB and DL friends in the past but never developed a strong relationship. We've also had a bunch of negative experiences. Alot of them just wanted to talk about diapers and that's really boring after awhile. Plus, we dont want play partners, play dates and my Daddy and wife have no interest in changing or baby anyone else. A number if folks tried to cross acceptable and stated boundaries and that soured us on meeting ABDLs, more ABs than DLs.

As a result we prefer to find people with mutual interests we can share, e.g board games, movies, hiking, camping, etc. versus diapers which is something we are fine talking about but littlespace/ diaper play for us is intimate and private.

People's experiences will vary but for us we're quite happy keeping physical diaper activities in our loving relationship.

Little kaiya

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 11:33 PM, Firefly 35 said:

I'm trying to gain some insight here, as well as help other members/lurkers who are looking for someone like them.  Whenever I see a post about how one's partner babys them on a regular basis or how someone is going out to the movies with other DLs, I always think they are super lucky.  For those people, how did you get such acceptance?  Any advice is appreciated.

So I am not even joking... I met them on a dating site that did extensive personality tests to help you see who was compatible. We were 92% compatible and I think that is the biggest first step to finding someone. The site got bought out and failed shortly afterwards. But I met my perfect soulmate using technology.

I will also say that if I were ever all alone again, I would focus my search on a similar type site. It's sad fetlife doesn't have an in depth personality algorithm that the test and run. Might make it easier to find kink friendly people you could stand hanging out or being in a relationship with outside of your kink.

9 hours ago, Brutal said:

So I am not even joking... I met them on a dating site that did extensive personality tests to help you see who was compatible. We were 92% compatible and I think that is the biggest first step to finding someone. The site got bought out and failed shortly afterwards. But I met my perfect soulmate using technology.

I will also say that if I were ever all alone again, I would focus my search on a similar type site. It's sad fetlife doesn't have an in depth personality algorithm that the test and run. Might make it easier to find kink friendly people you could stand hanging out or being in a relationship with outside of your kink.

That is most definitely good advice.  The best personality tests I've seen are 16personalities.com and bdsmtest.org both of which could help with finding people you "click" with.

3 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

That is most definitely good advice.  The best personality tests I've seen are 16personalities.com and bdsmtest.org both of which could help with finding people you "click" with.

I will have to take a look at those sites. The one I had was more than just personality testing, it incorporated financial management style, core values analysis, socio-economic factors, and a few other things that made it great. 

I know it sounds harsh, but I'd have no interest in dating someone who was extremely political in either direction, nor would I date someone who didn't share my core values or money management style. That is why I think we work together so well. 

I am a huge fan of personality matches when comparing potential dating prospects. The only drawback I'd see is that the websites are not dating sites. So there is no pool of people that can be pre-screened. I think that those sites would be an asset if you were just starting to date though through conventional means.