LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jackson is a young man fresh out of high school. He is finding that a job is harder to come by than he would have previously assumed and is getting tired of searching. Just when Jackson thinks there is nowhere else to look he spots an opportunity and decides to take the plunge.

---

This story, like all my other ones, has been available on my Patreon page for the last week. The lovely people who pledge at the $5 level get to see all my public story updates one week before anyone else and those at the $10 tier also get acces to TWENTY exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards available and they can all be found on my Patreon page.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I wish to give a big thank you to all of my beautiful patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, C Dom, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss X, Ali T, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Whatsnot, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Carter’s Correctional Care

By Elfy

Jackson kicked a can down the sidewalk as he slouched along with his hands in his pocket. He was in just a shirt and pants thanks to the hot summer sun that was relentlessly beating down on him. As he walked along he passed people going in the other direction, they were much happier than he was.

Jackson didn’t want to be out of the house and doing this stuff. He had only graduated from school a week ago and already he was being hounded to get a job by his parents. Jackson wanted a few weeks just to unwind after all his effort at school. He didn’t think it was fair that he was expected to go straight from classwork to proper work. He wasn’t ready to give up the life he had enjoyed for one that seemed relentlessly full of work.

The eighteen-year-old was armed with a backpack full of CV’s as he walked through the town looking for any windows advertising work. Jackson was growing increasingly tired and annoyed as he handed out all of his resumes. The thing that really annoyed Jackson was that these were jobs he didn’t even want, most of the jobs were things he considered beneath him.

“This is so stupid.” Jackson muttered to himself as he walked down a side street and away from the main shopping street. It was nice to get out of the sun for a few minutes.

Jackson had covered the whole of the main town and didn’t feel like he had made any progress at all. He stepped out of the side street on to a quieter road lined with warehouses, most of them were full of stock for the larger shops. Jackson took a moment to stop in some shade and watched as some trucks drove out of the nearby gate.

Thinking he would’ve had more luck sitting at home and going on to the internet to look for jobs Jackson crossed the road and slowly ambled along next to the large metal fences protecting the factories and warehouses.

Jackson checked his watch. It was nearly midday and his parents had told him not to come home until the evening. It was ridiculous in Jackson’s mind that he was forced to be out and doing this. He had handed out a dozen resumes and had covered the whole town centre, he didn’t know what else he was expected to do. He didn’t understand why he couldn’t just do all this online.

At least there were less people back here and Jackson felt less of the hustle and bustle. Most of the noise was produced by the huge trucks that left the large buildings and rumbled off down the road. Jackson watched one turning into the factory area and as he followed it’s progress he saw a poster on the metal fence.

“Volunteer needed!” The poster had written in big and bold lettering, “Product testing. Payment on completion. Enquire within.”

Jackson looked through the chain link fence at the large warehouse just beyond the large concrete car park. The car park was half full and Jackson wondered if he should walk up and volunteer for the opening. It was all rather mysterious and he couldn’t see any branding on the brick building that might give him a clue as to what product might be being tested.

Checking his watch Jackson was reminded that he was expected to be out of the house for a lot longer. He didn’t see what else he could be doing so with a few tentative steps he walked through the open gate where the truck had gone, in the distance he could see a large metal door open and the truck backed into the building. A couple of large men in white coats quickly pulled down the metal shutter after the truck had disappeared inside.

Jackson felt very out of place on the driveway towards the car park and he averted his eyes as he passed a couple of very burly guards. Jackson was very aware of his lack of stature, he was only 5’5” and just 130lbs. He was used to being smaller than most of the people around him but the workers he passed seem to tower over him, they stared as he walked past and Jackson looked the other way.

The door to the reception area was in front of Jackson behind a small fountain. The public facing area of the reception was all glass but the bright sunlight made it impossible for Jackson to see inside. As he approached the door he saw that there was a side door that the workers were coming out of, maybe they weren’t even employed at the place Jackson was heading too.

As Jackson stepped up to the sliding door it automatically slid open. Jackson stepped through the doorway and felt the air conditioning blowing on him from the ceiling. The cool air felt wonderful on the sweaty man’s forehead. As he looked around he saw a rather small carpeted area that was very quiet, the only sound was a ticking clock.

A receptionist’s desk sat against the wall opposite the door. A young woman was sat at a desk typing diligently on a computer, she didn’t turn to look at the new entrant and there was no obvious signs that she even recognised that someone had just walked in.

Jackson nervously stepped forwards and looked at a large painting on the wall. The painting was a portrait of an older gentleman, he looked very stern and the eyes seemed to follow Jackson around the room. It gave Jackson the creeps.

“Ahem.” Jackson cleared his throat as he reached the desk and smiled at the woman sat in front of him.

The receptionist didn’t look away from the screen or say anything. She simply put one finger up to tell Jackson to hold on a minute.

Jackson waited and glanced at some of the forms on the desk. It was very clean and tidy, there was a disarming picture of a small dog sitting facing the receptionist. He didn’t really get a chance to read anything written on the pages but it all seemed very important.

“Hello and welcome to Carter’s Correctional Care.” The receptionist said, “How may I help you?”

“I saw your advert on the fence.” Jackson said, “About the volunteer position. Is that still open?”

“It sure is!” The receptionist’s face lit up as he said he was here to volunteer, “Let me just get you the forms. Please take a seat.”

The receptionist quickly stood up and indicated the table and chairs to the side of the room. Jackson watched her go through a door behind the desk before turning to the glass table. There was a large leather chair that Jackson sat down in, he had some second thoughts about doing this but he decided to stay to at least ask some questions.

The receptionist was only gone for a minute before returning with a nurse. Jackson watched them walk over to the table with a nervous smile, he had no idea why a nurse was required and it did very little to make him feel better.

“We’ll need you to sign these permission forms and waivers.” The receptionist said as she placed a pile of papers down on the glass table along with a pen.

“I don’t want to be rude.” Jackson said nervously as he picked the pen up, “I just wonder why there’s a nurse?”

“There’s nothing to worry about.” The nurse stepped forwards to say, “I’m just here to make sure everyone stays safe.”

“I’m… Not sure I feel comfortable.” Jackson said as he looked at the paper.

“The process is very simple and will be completed in just a day or so.” The receptionist said, “You can leave a contact number so we can tell your next of kin where you are. It is all above board and there is nothing to worry about.”

Jackson took a moment to think about what he was doing. He looked out of a nearby window at the car park he had walked through to get here and wondered whether he should leave. If he went home without any money or employment he knew his parents wouldn’t be happy. The nervous young man turned to the receptionist and nurse who both stood in front of him, their smiles were very disarming.

“We can promise that they pay is more than adequate compensation for your time.” The receptionist said in a way that seemed rehearsed.

Jackson took a deep breath and put the pen to the paper. He signed his name and put the date in the appropriate boxes. Almost as soon as he had finished the receptionist leant down and took the paperwork away from him, she checked the signature and then gave the nurse a small nod.

“If you would like to come with me.” The nurse said as she indicated the door she had come through just a minute or so ago.

Jackson stood up and picked up his bag. He hadn’t expected things to suddenly start moving so fast but he walked forwards behind the nurse anyway. As they walked past the receptionist’s desk he saw the phone and was suddenly reminded of his own phone.

“Don’t I have to give you guys my home number?” Jackson asked, “So you can call my parents?”

“We’ll get it from you later.” The nurse quickly replied without turning around.

“Oh, OK…” Jackson said quietly.

Once through the doorway Jackson was led down a small corridor. He heard the door behind them close and lock. There was a pair of double doors at the end of the hallway, they looked heavy and imposing.

“Through here please.” The nurse said as she opened a door to the side. There was a plaque on it that read “Preparation Room.”

Jackson walked through the door that the nurse held open and entered into a room that looked like a nurse’s office. He stood awkwardly in the middle of the room as the nurse closed the door behind them both.

“I just need to take a few quick measurements before you go through to the testing room.” The nurse said as she put on some gloves and looked through one of her drawers.

“What will I be testing?” Jackson asked as he watched the nurse pull out a clipboard.

“I’m afraid I can’t tell you that.” The nurse replied, “If you could just step on to those scales over there for me.”

Jackson didn’t like the non-answer but he did as he was told and stepped on to the scales near the wall. The nurse peeked down at the result and wrote it down.

“OK, that’s a good and healthy weight.” The nurse said with a smile, “Now if you could lay down on the bed for me.”

Jackson rather warily climbed on to the surface. He would’ve described it much more as a table than a bed and he laid back on the thinly padded table. The nurse quickly came over with a tape measure and began to take all of his sizing information. Jackson allowed the tall woman to move his arms and legs to take every measurement she needed.

“You can leave your jacket and bag here.” The nurse said when she had written down her final measurement, “You won’t need them for the testing.”

The nurse watched and waited for Jackson to drop his bag and take off his coat. Then she opened the door to let Jackson back out to the hall.

“Through these doors you will find the testing area.” The nurse said as she indicated the double doors now directly in front of them both, “I must ask you to comply with all instructions and you will receive your reward at the end.”

Jackson was just about to ask what the reward was actually going to be but was cut off as the door was opened and he was quickly shepherded inside. He was rather shocked as he watched the nurse give him a small push and as soon as he was on the carpeted floor inside the door was closed behind him. There was a small click as the door was locked.

Jackson slowly turned around to look at the room he was in and felt his breath being taken away. The room was very large and the startled young man estimated it to be the size of his old school gym. The first thing Jackson noticed was the furniture of the room, it was like a giant nursery or maybe even a day care. There was a crib placed against the wall, a changing table in the centre of the room and more toys than Jackson had seen in one place. Everywhere he looked he saw things that reminded him of a nursery and even the walls were full of small star charts and other posters tailored for an infant.

The second thing Jackson noticed was that he was not alone. Standing around the room and looking his way as if they had been waiting for him were around half a dozen men and women in white coats, they were dressed very similarly to the nurse Jackson had just been following.

There was an eerie silence in the room as everyone looked at Jackson. Jackson was more confused than ever before and he wanted to leave the room right away. He turned back to the locked door and knocked on it hoping the nurse from before would still be there, maybe she would let him back out.

“I’ve… I’ve changed my mind!” Jackson called through the door rather desperately, “I’d like to go home now!”

There was no response from the other side of the door and after a few seconds of waiting with baited breath Jackson knocked again. A few seconds later he hit the door much harder but there was still no response, he was almost scared to turn his head and look back into the room but before he even had the chance to do that he felt a hand on his shoulder that made him jump.

“If you would like to come this way, sir.” An older man said as Jackson turned around.

• Like 4

Awesome beginning. Again signing something before you know what you are doing will bite you in the rear. I would have loved to give this a like but I am out again until later today. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jackson has found himself to be an unwilling volunteer in a strange place. His first thought is to get away but that is easier said than done and the white-coated men in the room seem determined to make him fulfil his duties as a test subject. Once he is dressed and subdued Jackson finds himself strapped to a chair for a feeding he isn't likely to forget.

---

This story, like all my other ones, has been available on my Patreon page for the last week. The lovely people who pledge at the $5 level get to see all my public story updates one week before anyone else and those at the $10 tier also get acces to TWENTY exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards available and they can all be found on my Patreon page.

I wish to give a big thank you to all of my beautiful patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Mac M, Brandon M, Spaxxs, Paul, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss X, Raven, Ali T, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Whatsnot, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Jackson saw a man with slightly greying hair standing in a pristine lab coat. He had two pens in a pocket over his chest and a clipboard in his hand. He was smiling towards Jackson but his hold on the younger man’s shoulder was strong and menacing.

“I… I want to go home.” Jackson said timidly, “I changed my mind.”

“I’m afraid that’s not possible.” The man said, “I’m Dr. Carter and I’m in charge of this process.”

“N-Not possible?” Jackson repeated.

“If you would like to come this way.” Dr. Carter indicated another area of the room. Jackson looked over to see the padded table with more people in white coats around them.

Jackson felt a wave of panic washing over himself and he quickly shook his head. He turned back to the door and started hammering on it, he felt Dr. Carter’s grip wrestling with him. Jackson tried to push the doctor away but he couldn’t and he soon felt more hands grabbing at his arms, he looked around to see more of the scientists trying to restrain him.

“Help!” Jackson called out desperately to no one in particular, “Help!”

Jackson was yanked backwards and lost his balance. The scientists held his arms tightly and pulled him through the room and away from the door. Jackson struggled and yelled but it was clear that either no one could hear him or no one cared to come and help.       He felt panic as he was lifted up, he could feel something solid behind him that his legs banged against. He was lifted up and forced on to his back on top of the long padded table.

“Stop!” Jackson yelled as he struggled and pulled against the people holding him down.

The scientists weren’t listening and even when Jackson connected with one of his feet against an older white coated man it did little to help him. He was severely outnumbered and he would never be able to shake them all off. The question still remained: What did these people want from him?

“Undress him.” Dr. Carter yelled over the general tumult.

“Undress!? What!?” Jackson’s eyes went wide, “Let me go!”

Jackson’s shoes were pulled away and he felt his shirt getting unbuttoned. He continued to thrash and try to stop this embarrassing process but he could do little against all the scientists. Jackson looked up at all the faces as they diligently worked to undress him, he felt his shirt get pulled away and his bare skin hit the cold padding of the table.

Jackson didn’t get a chance to catch his breath before his pants were loosened and pulled down. He was left in just his boxer shorts, his face was red from embarrassment and his eyes felt very watery. He was beyond resisting as he mumbled desperate pleadings to the people holding him against the table.

“Please… I’ll give you money or… Whatever you want! Just let me go…” Jackson said as he fought to stop the sobbing that seemed inevitable, “This is illegal!”

As Jackson looked up at Dr. Carter with desperate and hopeful eyes he felt a sudden yank on his underwear. He gasped as he was unceremoniously relieved of the last of his clothing and left completely naked.

It was too much for Jackson and he was terrified of what these people had planned for him. He started sobbing as the tears fell down his cheeks, he pulled against the scientists again but was even less effective in resistance than when he had been fully clothed.

“Strap him down.” Dr. Carter instructed.

Jackson barely had time to register what he had just heard when he felt leather being wrapped around his wrists and ankles. The cuffs were pulled tight and when he finally felt the scientists let go he was still trapped against the padding. He pulled desperately against the bonds but found them strong and resolute.

Jackson could hardly believe that he was completely naked. Everything had happened so quickly and now he was looking around as the white coated scientists gathered things from nearby. The young man pulled and pulled but couldn’t do anything to get free, he was stuck to the table and shivering slightly.

The scientists started returning to the table and Dr. Carter was holding a small plastic bag. Jackson wasn’t sure whether all these people coming back towards him was good or not, he pulled against the straps again but it was futile. He was sobbing slightly and the tears made it harder to see exactly what was being brought over to him.

The plastic bag was put down on the corner of the table next to one of Jackson’s feet. The trapped man heard the bag open up and saw a mostly white rectangle get lifted out, he didn’t immediately know what he was looking at. The rectangle was large and soft with colours all over it, as Jackson tried to work out what he was seeing he saw Dr. Carter unfold the rectangle.

“Is… Is that a…” Jackson squinted but still couldn’t believe what he thought he was seeing.

The item was placed between Jackson’s open legs and he felt a couple of scientists lifting his hips slightly off the table. When he was lowered back down he felt extra padding underneath him, Jackson finally knew that he had been correct. These people were putting him into a diaper!

A bottle of baby powder was opened and Jackson felt his crotch getting sprinkled by it like snow. He was in shock at how quickly all this was happening, it was just a couple of minutes ago that he had been sitting in the lobby, what he wouldn’t give to go back to then and hurriedly run from this horrid place.

The front of the diaper was lifted up between Jackson’s legs and he felt the soft padding push against his skin. He could feel his most sensitive organ getting surrounded by the warm diaper as it was smoothed out on the front of his body.

“Stop it!” Jackson yelled. He wanted to sound angry and indignant but he only managed petulant sulking, “I’ll sue you all for everything you’ve got!”

“You signed the release forms, Jackson.” Dr. Carter said drily as he wrote some things down on his clipboard, “We have legal authority to continue the trial unless your health is in danger.”

Jackson shook his head as he felt the sides of the diaper get tucked in and then felt tapes press against the landing strip on the front. He sobbed as he saw the scientist step away leaving the diaper tightly taped around his waist.

“We are testing a new type of treatment for delinquent young adults.” Dr. Carter spoke as if this was all entirely normally, “A new type of therapy that is designed to allow for retraining.”

“I’m not a delinquent!” Jackson yelled out, “I’m normal!”

“You’ve volunteered to test everything.” Dr. Carter said patiently, “It was all in the forms. You did read them, right?”

“I…” Jackson chastised himself for not looking through all the paperwork he had signed. In his worst nightmare he hadn’t expected something like this, “W-What about my parents!? I was told they’d be called?”

“And indeed they have been.” Dr. Carter said with a wry smile, “We explained where you are and why you’re here. We told them what you had volunteered for and they seemed very happy.”

“Happy!?” Jackson repeated incredulously, “You’re lying!”

“They said they were pleased you had found some work and hoped it would lead to something more permanent. We’ll be talking to them more soon I assure you.” Dr. Carter continued, “So how about you calm down and let us continue the testing?”

Jackson struggled against the straps again but couldn’t do anything to get away. He felt useless and stupid, he had got himself into a real predicament and he was entirely unable to get himself back out of it. He eventually fell limp and sobbed harder, he didn’t see Dr. Carter as he indicated to some of the bigger scientists to undo the straps. Jackson was surprised when he was lifted up but his resistance was a lot weaker now that he had tired himself out.

“I’ve changed my mind…” Jackson said quietly. He had almost given up trying to escape already, he was just too outnumbered and outmatched.

“Too bad.” Dr. Carter replied sharply.

Jackson was dragged across the room by the scientists. He had one scientist grabbing each of his arms and his heels dragged along the carpet. Jackson was resolutely looking down at the diaper he was now wearing, the white plastic was covered intermittently with cute little images of cartoon babies playing with building blocks and toy cars. It looked just like the type of diaper an actual baby would wear and Jackson blushed as he felt the thick padding separating his thighs.

Jackson was being pulled backwards and he didn’t know where he was being taken. The changing table moved away from him as he was pulled roughly towards an unknown fate. They were almost all the way across the large hall when Jackson felt his back gently rest against something plastic. Before Jackson could try to regain his balance or anything he felt himself get yanked off the floor. He briefly went into the air before his padded butt landed heavily on a padded chair.

The scientists were clearly well drilled and this didn’t seem to be the first time they had done all this. Jackson was quickly grabbed and pulled backwards so that his spine was pushed against the back of the chair. He felt leather being pulled across his chest and tightened until he was worried he wouldn’t be able to breath. Jackson was shaking slightly as he watched more leather restraints go around his wrists and ankles. By the time the scientists stepped back Jackson was tied to the chair at several points and unable to move, he looked up at the people around him with fear.

“Let me go!” Jackson suddenly yelled, “You can’t just do this!”

“We can.” Dr. Carter calmly replied, “This will be a lot easier for everyone if you stop trying to resist.”

“To Hell with you!” Jackson spat out.

“Bring the food over.” Dr. Carter called out with a disappointed shake of his head.

Jackson looked out of panicked eyes to see two tall metal poles being wheeled in his direction. Hanging from the top of the poles were two bags, one was filled with a white liquid and the other a brown mush. A long tube came down from both bags and swayed as they were brought over. Jackson looked at these new horrors fearfully and pulled against his leather restraints without being able to loosen them.

One pole was left either side of Jackson’s highchair and the young man looked at each side unsure of what to do. He was muttering pleadingly to be let go but the doctors seemed unmoved. The Tube hooked up to the bag of brown mush was raised in front of Jackson and pushed towards his mouth. Jackson immediately clamped his mouth tightly closed and turned his head away, he didn’t know what they were trying to feed him but he was sure it was stuff he didn’t want in his body.

“Come on, Jackson.” Dr. Carter gently encouraged as he made notes on the clipboard, “It has all the nutrients you need.”

Jackson wanted to tell the doctor where he could stick the apparently nutritious food but he resisted the urge and kept his mouth tightly closed. The doctor holding the feeding tube tried to force it between Jackson’s lips but he steadfastly refused to give in, even when the tube banged against his teeth did he refuse.

Jackson was tiring himself out with all this resistance and his futile effort to get off the chair was starting to exhaust his energy resources. He had his eyes closed as he screwed up his face as much as he could to stop the scientists around him being able to use him as a guinea pig.

Very suddenly Jackson felt two fingers close around his nose. The fingers pinched his nostrils shut and his eyes flew open in alarm, he knew exactly what the doctors were trying to do and he couldn’t resist for long. Jackson tried to pull his head away but he couldn’t, his need for air became desperate and finally his mouth opened with a gasp as he filled his lungs with fresh oxygen.

Unfortunately for Jackson his lungs weren’t the only things that were filled as the tube leading to the food was pushed into the young man’s mouth. Jackson felt the tube go almost to his throat and he mumbled around it urgently. He watched as one of the doctors adjusted a little valve at the bottom of the bag and then the food started flowing down and towards Jackson.

Jackson shook his head but he couldn’t shake the tube away. The brown mush pushed inexorably closer to the young man who could do nothing but wait for the horrid slop to drop on to his tongue. Eventually the food started exiting the tube and Jackson had to start swallowing so that it didn’t drown him. He moaned and whined as much as he could but he soon had to start reflexively swallowing despite the horrible taste.

Once it became clear that Jackson was swallowing the food without issue the doctors walked away. To other parts of the room where they were setting things up, Jackson couldn’t concentrate on what they were doing though, his entire attention was on his problems with the food.

It seemed to never end and Jackson swallowed mouthful after mouthful without getting a break. The bland taste soon seemed to coat Jackson’s whole mouth, it felt like he would never be able to taste anything else. It felt like Jackson’s stomach was bulging out as it expanded to fit the huge amount of food.

Jackson’s belly bulged against the tray of the highchair and just as he thought he was going to explode the food suddenly stopped. Jackson, whose eyes had been closed, looked down to the tube and saw only the remnants of food which hadn’t been pushed all the way through. He panted as he felt the churning of his tummy as it struggled with everything that had just entered it.

“Are you going to be a good boy and let me give you your drink without trouble?” Dr. Carter asked a minute later as he walked back over to the highchair.

Jackson hated the man in front of him and he shook his head causing tears to roll down his cheeks.

“That’s a shame.” Dr. Carter said, “I’ll leave you here for an hour and we’ll see if you’ve changed your mind.”

Jackson’s eyes went wide and he struggled again as Dr. Carter started to turn around. Before the scientist had taken a step Jackson urgently mumbled around the tube in his mouth, the doctor turned around and looked back at the diapered man.

Jackson sighed sadly and slowly nodded his head indicating that he would do as he was told. He was so tired and so full, he just wanted this to be over with as soon as possible. He watched Dr. Carter smile at him and then gasped in relief as the tube was pulled out of his mouth. He wanted to beg for release but he didn’t, he knew the doctor wanted him to remain quiet and he just didn’t have the energy to put up a fight.

As the tube that led to the milk was held up Jackson reluctantly opened his mouth. He hated the way the doctor smiled at his compliance but he was in no position to resist. Jackson’s stomach was swollen and bloated, he felt like his belly had doubled in size even though he knew that was impossible, he could feel himself pressing against the plastic tray in front of him.

Jackson winced as the new tube was pushed into his mouth. It was securely held in place as Dr. Carter adjusted something up near the bag causing milk to start running down and into the young man’s mouth. At least the sweet tasting milk washed away the bitter taste of the baby food, it actually tasted very nice but Jackson’s already full tummy quickly began to groan as he was forced to swallow every time his mouth filled with liquid.

The milk kept coming until Jackson was sure he couldn’t drink anymore. When he swallowed and felt only air he thanked whatever spirits were above him that this force feeding was at an end. Jackson felt the tube get removed from his mouth and two of the white coated doctor’s walked over to remove the feeding equipment. Jackson was panting and as he looked down he was shocked at his belly, it almost looked like he was pregnant!

Dr. Carter took some notes and prodded Jackson’s belly causing the young man to exclaim loudly. Once he had finished scribbling on his clipboard Dr. Carter simply turned and walked away. Jackson watched him go with apprehension, if he was left alone there would be no one to let him out of this chair.

“W-Where are you going?” Jackson asked weakly. He let out a very milky tasting burp.

Dr. Carter didn’t respond or make any sign that he had even heard what Jackson said. He walked over to the door and simply stepped out, the other doctors followed until Jackson was sure he was the only one in the room although without being able to turn around completely he couldn’t be sure.

“Come back!” Jackson yelled as loudly as he could whilst his whole body complained about everything it had taken in, “You need to let me out!”

• Like 1
On 5/6/2019 at 10:42 PM, Elfy said:

“If you would like to come this way, sir.” An older man said as Jackson turned around.

Yeah this is why you never sign anything without reading it first...

Me: "Don't rush me lady now let's see... You fail to specify whatever the hell it is I'm testing. Which if this is medical is an informed consent violation. Amount of compensation not specified. Duration of testing and procedures not specified" flips more papers.... "Indemnification and release of right to damages both physical and mental by you and your heirs???? What the fuck kind of circus you people running. Yeah fuck this I'm out! peace..." Tosses clip board on table and legs it.

Yeah forced regression is a no for me so I'm out for real.... ?

This is deffinetly twenty kinds of illegal and I would have killed these motherfuckers. Watch me go fucking Jason Bourne with a Bic pen... ?

The feeding was bad, but that’s not going to be the worst thing to happen today. What goes in, must come out. Jackson isn’t wearing a diaper just to be fashionable. Great new chapter, I am looking forward to reading more. 

With Jackson alone in the large nursery he has to face a battle against an inevitable and humiliating enemy...

---

I wish to give a big thank you to all of my beautiful patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, C Dom, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss X, Ali T, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Whatsnot, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, ReiofLight, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

The room was silent apart from the rumbling in Jackson’s belly combined with the crinkle of his diaper every time he moved, it was still difficult to believe this was all real. Periodically Jackson would shout out for help but he knew no one was coming he just didn’t know how long he was going to be left alone. With the complete silence, lack of clocks or windows and with nothing to occupy his mind Jackson had no idea how much time had passed. It could have been minutes or hours, Jackson couldn’t even guess as he felt his belly cramp and digest as fast as it could.

Slowly, as the time passed, Jackson started realising his predicament was going to result in a lot of problems. The first of which he was starting to feel as his bladder quickly filled thanks to how hydrated he was. The idea of using his diaper made him nauseous and he had assumed he had been put in it as a precaution but now he was starting to doubt his ability to hold on. He could feel pressure in both his bladder and his bowels and it wasn’t going away.

“Hey!” Jackson shouted rather forlornly into the empty room, “You need to let me out of this chair! I need the bathroom…”

It was only as Jackson said the words “need the bathroom” that he put two and two together and realised that the scientists expected him to use his diaper. The padding wasn’t just a precaution whilst they did something else, the diaper was supposed to be used. The revelation washed over Jackson like a bucket of ice water as he thought about what was becoming increasingly inevitable.

“Please don’t make me…” Jackson was practically sobbing and he couldn’t bring himself to say the words “use my diaper.”

Thanks to how much his system had imbibed he found the need to expel the waste products coming on quickly and strongly. The idea of using his diaper, something that filled him with dread just minutes ago, was becoming more and more attractive. Stinging pains in his bladder let him know just how great the need was for his body to release.

Jackson’s bowels were protesting as well but the thought of pooping in his diaper was repugnant. Jackson felt like this humiliation was torture and he would’ve preferred physical pain over the shame which he was sure would never leave him.

As the pressures and pains reached breaking point Jackson had to make a difficult decision. He knew he couldn’t hold on forever, in fact he wasn’t sure if he could hold on another couple of minutes. Although wetting himself made Jackson feel sick it was infinitely preferable to filling his diaper and maybe it would relieve some of this intolerable pressure.

Jackson looked around the room one last time in the hope of seeing some way out of the situation that he had previously missed. There was no hope and Jackson soon reconciled the fact that he was going to use the diaper whether he wanted to or not. He hated feeling like a lab rat and he was sure Dr. Carter and his gang of his scientists were watching from somewhere else. There were cameras on the ceiling and on the walls, they were all pointed at Jackson.

“Fuck you!” Jackson yelled out in teary rage as the last of his resistance started to crumble.

Jackson closed his eyes and groaned in resignation as he felt his bladder relaxing without him having any say in it. He grimaced as he felt the inevitable.

Urine seemed to explode out of Jackson’s penis and he gasped suddenly as the padding around him warmed. He had tried to prepare himself for the feeling but the heat that suddenly surrounded his crotch still took him by surprise, he hadn’t expected it to be so warm.

Jackson grimaced as his bladder emptied and he felt a shiver run through his body as the sensitive skin of his crotch was tickled by the flowing liquid. The hot piss soaked into the padding around the front of the diaper before falling and saturating the bottom of the padding as well. By the time Jackson had finished wetting himself the diaper felt wet halfway up his rear end, even when he had finished wetting he could feel the heat creeping around as the diaper redistributed the urine.

Despite the humiliation Jackson felt a small sense of relief. His belly still felt uncomfortably full but emptying his bladder seemed to have helped a little in reducing the pressure. He allowed himself a smile as he took a deep breath, he didn’t feel good about what he had done but the reduction in pressure was enough to improve his mood a little.

Jackson expected the scientists to come rushing in when he was done but he found the oppressive silence remained unbroken. He pulled against his restraints in the silence as he felt the warmth in his diaper caressing him, he had to admit it wasn’t even remotely as uncomfortable as he expected it would be.

“I did it!” Jackson shouted into the empty room and heard his voice echoing off the walls, “I wet myself just like you clearly wanted! Now come let me out of this chair!”

Minutes passed and still no one responded to Jackson. He had the horrible feeling of being abandoned and he wished Dr. Carter would at least let him know he was still there. As time passed Jackson felt the previously alleviated pressure in his bowels starting to return. The respite Jackson had felt was turning out to be very short lived.

The pressure grew and grew and still there was no sign of the doctors coming in to let Jackson go. He had no idea how much time had passed but his butt was starting to go numb. That might’ve been considered a good thing though as Jackson’s guts were churning.

“Don’t make me do this…” Jackson muttered despondently as a cramp made him twist his body and wince.

A battle between Jackson’s body that wanted rid of this waste and his brain which didn’t want to humiliate himself had developed and there was only going to be one winner. As minutes ticked by Jackson’s brain seemed to be increasingly convinced that he should just stop resisting and let it all go.

Jackson finally gave up the fight. He had no idea how long he had been holding on for but he couldn’t keep going and the pressure was now intolerable, with a deep breath he knew he had no choice but to dirty his already wet diaper.

When a particularly sharp cramp went through Jackson’s bowels he didn’t try to resist it. He held his breath and pushed, almost immediately he felt his bowels moving and he was shocked as his sphincter started opening and poop pushed easily through to his padding. Jackson had expected more effort to be needed, he must have needed to crap even more than he had thought.

Jackson’s face turned red as he felt the solid log of poop push halfway out of his body before getting stuck against the padding of the diaper. Jackson found that he could lift his butt ever so slightly off the chair and that was all he needed.

With a grunt Jackson pushed down and felt the poo curl against the diaper and push out of his body. He pinched the turd off and it dropped into the seat of the diaper. Jackson grimaced at the stickiness being held so close to her skin, maybe it was his imagination but he thought he could already smell his stinky accident.

There was more to come though and has Jackson pushed again he felt a second smaller poop drop into his diaper with a great deal more ease. To finish off the messing Jackson felt a mushy semi-solid mass drop out of him like an avalanche. The poop smeared across both the padding and Jackson’s skin causing him to sob lightly. Unlike the wetting which hadn’t been too bad this felt absolutely awful.

It only got worse when Jackson was finished and he gently lowered himself back into the seat. He let out a low whine as he felt his butt sink into the crap he had left in his baby pants, the mush pushed towards the front of the diaper and up towards his lower back as it was squeezed between him and the hard surface below him.

Jackson’s sobbing got harder until he was crying loudly. Without being able to wipe his face the tears ran down his cheek and snot was dripping out of his nose despite him trying to sniff it back in. Jackson had never been so humiliated and full of shame in his life. The worst part was that he was still trapped in the highchair with no way to free himself from the poopy diaper.

“I’m… I’m done!” Jackson yelled out as he sniffed back tears. He assumed this was exactly what the doctors were waiting for and that they would come back in for him now.

Jackson looked towards the door that the doctors had left through earlier and hoped to see it open. He was left disappointed as it didn’t seem like anyone was coming. He thought about what Dr. Carter had said earlier about this place testing new therapy methods for delinquents and wondered if leaving them like this would really help anyone, all it did for Jackson was make him upset and angry.

Jackson fell into a kind of stupor as he sat in the chair and felt his butt and legs go increasingly numb. This was a blessing in disguise as it meant he didn’t feel his horrid situation as much though the smell made sure he didn’t forget what he had done. He had no idea about how much time had passed and he felt like the silence and isolation was slowly driving him mad. It was just when he thought he couldn’t take anymore that his ears picked up echoing footsteps.

After a few more seconds the door to the nursery of horror was suddenly opened and Dr. Carter led a team of white coated scientists back into the room. Jackson looked at them hopefully, as much as he hated what they had done to him he was also aware they were his only hope of getting out of this cursed diaper.

“Ah, Jackson, how are you?” Dr. Carter said as he walked over and started making notes.

“Just let me out you fu-” Jackson started saying as he was poked and prodded by doctors taking measurements and more notes.

“Careful…” Dr. Carter said with a serene smile, “We could always decide to test even longer term effects of staying in that diaper.”

Jackson huffed and puffed but he didn’t say anything. He was angry and upset to the point of tears but he valued getting out of this diaper over everything else. He swallowed his pride and anger and allowed the researchers to do whatever they liked. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Jackson felt the bindings that had held him down slacken as he was finally released.

Jackson wanted to spring to his feet and run but after sitting down for so long without moving he could only feel pins and needles in his legs. As he tried to stand up he simply fell back down against the seat again. The young man grimaced as he felt the contents of his full diaper get spread further around.

Dr. Carter nodded his head towards two of the larger doctors and they walked to either side of the seat. Jackson felt large arms hook around his and he was lifted into a standing position. For the first time sitting down Jackson could see his diaper and he was embarrassed to see the front was extremely discoloured. Yellow and Brown splotches replaced the previously clean white of the plastic, the sight sickened him.

Jackson was walked across the room and he felt the full diaper sagging between his legs. The smooth plastic had been pulled taut by the weight within and Jackson could feel it brushing the bare skin on his legs as feeling slowly returned to his numb limbs.

“A-Are you going to change me?” Jackson asked in a defeated voice. His embarrassment at having to ask the humiliating question was overwhelmed by his desire to get clean underwear.

Jackson didn’t get an answer and none of the people around him reacted at all. It was quite a dehumanizing feeling to be dragged across a room whilst ignored, it was like they didn’t see him as a person.

The young man’s feet left the ground and Jackson was in the air for a just a couple of seconds before being sat on the edge of the changing table that he had already experienced. His diaper was already covered in his own waste and despite having the padding pressed against him again he didn’t feel like he could get any dirtier. He was pushed back until he laid down and felt the familiar restraints around his limbs. Despite an almost overwhelming urge to try and escape Jackson forced himself to lay still so that he could get this diaper taken off as soon as possible.

Jackson was soon strapped down fully and he could only look up at the people around him who were taking yet more notes. He didn’t say a word in case he somehow caused himself some more trouble but was glad when one of the older female scientists went to the foot of the table and began to pull off the diaper’s tapes.

The front was lowered and despite their professional demeanor Jackson noticed a few of them wincing as they looked into the padding. Jackson was glad he couldn’t see what the diaper looked like because the smell alone was enough to tell him he had really done a number on it. He blushed as further notes were taken and one of the scientists gently lifted Jackson’s limp penis to take some more unknown notes. Still Jackson didn’t say anything which seemed to be pleasing Dr. Carter who was overseeing everything without getting his hands dirty.

Jackson jumped as much as the leather straps allowed him to when a cold wet wipe was suddenly introduced to his crotch. It was a joy to feel the layer of poop which had remained on Jackson’s body finally getting cleaned away. He tried not to show that he was pleased though, he reminded himself of how trapped he was and of the perils of his situation.

• Like 3

I knew he was going to have a well used diaper after the feeding he was given. Now I wonder what the Doctor has in store for him next. I am looking forward to finding out. 

Jackson continues to be an unwilling participant in the experiments of this strange place. A diaper change only momentarily makes the situation better before Jackson faces yet more of an ordeal.

---

I wish to give a big thank you to all of my beautiful patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Full, C Dom, Adam Y, Sean, Chris, Mac M, Brandon M, Daniel O, Spaxxs, Paul, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss X, Ali T, PF, Georgia C, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom Sonic, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Socratic P, James K, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F

---

It took a while for the cleaning to take place and he had no idea how many wipes the white-coated people were going through. He saw Dr. Carter lean towards one of his assistants and whisper something, the young man soon rushed off and out of Jackson’s sight. He returned less than a minute later with a baby’s bottle filled with milk. Jackson looked at the vessel without appetite, he was still extremely full from his last meal.

“I really can’t…” Jackson whined as the young man leaned over with the bottle.

“Just one small bottle.” Dr. Carter said from off to the side.

Jackson knew that one way or another he would be fed this bottle and he didn’t have the strength mentally or physically to resist. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes tightly, he opened his mouth with more than a little trepidation.

No sooner had Jack’s teeth parted than he felt the latex nipple get pushed into his mouth. He could feel the soft area fill with milk and one or two drops fell on to his tongue. Jack opened his eyes slowly and saw the plastic bottle being held in place by the young male doctor who had brought it over.

Jackson tried to resist sucking on the bottle like a baby but his tired jaw eventually started closing a little. As Jackson’s teeth closed on the latex he felt a small amount of milk shoot into his mouth. The sweet tasting milk seemed to stimulate something within Jackson and once he swallowed the first part he found it a lot easier to bring himself to continue sucking. As his diaper was changed he drank deeply from the bottle hoping to drain it faster.

Whilst Jackson was distracted with the drink Dr. Carter nodded to the doctor changing the diaper. The old diaper had been folded up ready for disposal and Jackson’s diaper area had been cleaned up, the person who had been changing the diaper reached into her pocket and pulled out a small bullet shaped object. She squeezed a small amount of lube on to the object and positioned herself between Jackson’s legs again. Dr. Carter gave her another nod and she pushed the object forwards and into Jackson’s puckered hole.

“Whoa! Hey!” Jackson coughed and spluttered around the bottle and shouted as he felt something suddenly push past his sphincter.

“Easy now…” Dr. Carter said as he pushed the bottle back down forcing Jackson to continue drinking, “Just relax and if you feel any need to empty your bowels right now I want you to ignore it.”

It was easier said than done and Jackson found that whatever had just been inserted into his body really seemed to want to come back out. He concentrated back on sucking liquid out of the bottle and after just a couple of minutes he no longer felt the need to push. He wanted to know exactly what he had just had pushed inside him but he didn’t know how to ask the question especially when he was feeling so full from the milk.

“Get the new diaper on him.” Dr. Carter said causing a flurry of activity that Jackson couldn’t see.

After some rummaging around Jackson felt hands lifting his hips for what he assumed was a new diaper. As his body was lowered again he felt a different sensation to the one he had been expecting. Rather than there being crinkling plastic underneath his butt he felt something that seemed much bigger and thicker.

Jackson was confused but when he felt some of the thick cloth pulled up between his legs he realised he was still being diapered. Jackson had seen cloth diapers before but not one that would fit an adult, rather than tapes there were a couple of safety pins that pinned the towel-like material tightly to his body.

The restraints holding Jackson’s legs down were removed but rather than being pulled off the table Jackson felt something being pulled up his legs. Unlike the new diaper whatever was being pulled up his legs crinkled loudly, it felt stiff against his skin with elasticated waistbands and leg bands.

It was like a pair of underpants except they were made out of translucent white plastic. Jackson had them pulled up and over his new diaper and they served to press the warm cloth closer to his skin, he could already tell it was going to get sweaty wearing these.

“Have to test out a variety of options.” Dr. Carter said as the other restraints were finally removed from Jackson, “Find out what works best.”

Jackson sat up when the last restraint was undone and he looked down at the cloth diaper and plastic pants with disgust. These were even more pronounced than the disposable had been and he wondered if he would even be able to walk with all this cloth between his legs. As he examined himself he realised the scientists weren’t finished.

“Be a good boy and step into these.” Dr. Carter said with a fatherly tone.

One of the doctor’s assistants was holding some clothing. Jackson wasn’t really sure what you would call it but it seemed like it would cover his whole body. He briefly looked the other way and considered resisting again, he wasn’t sure he could trust them after they had put something inside him but getting away just wasn’t a realistic prospect at the moment.

Jackson had to swallow his pride yet again as he stepped forward and lifted his leg to step into the clothing. This was a more humiliating process than even Jackson had expected thanks to the thick diaper reducing his mobility. He almost toppled over trying to step into the leg hole but there was a doctor behind him who steadied him with a hand on his shoulder.

After the first leg was fed into the clothing the second soon followed. The clothing seemed designed to zip up at the back because the chest area was lifted and allowed Jackson to put his arms into the relevant holes. It was quickly pulled up and Jackson felt a hand on his back, the sound of a zip quickly sounded and Jackson felt the clothing close around him. Just to make matters more permanent he heard a small click and reached back to realise he had been padlocked inside his new outfit.

The playsuit Jackson was now locked into covered his whole body below his neck. It was deep blue with a big picture of a rainbow on the front. Jackson was disappointed to discover that even his hands and feet were enclosed now. Little booties covered his feet whilst mittens somewhat restricted his hand movements. He almost felt like he was locked in a mobile prison and despite the large room he was standing in he felt claustrophobia clawing at him a little.

In the centre of the room a couple of the scientists had opened a canvas bag and were now pulling something out. Jackson didn’t know what it was but it reminded him of a pop-up tent, he watched as the scientists unfolded the object inside and he felt his stomach drop when he saw the finished piece of furniture.

“Don’t make me go in there…” Jackson moaned in defeat as he looked over at the offending thing.

The scientists clearly didn’t care that he had anything to say and he was dragged forwards and towards what appeared to be a very small play area that had been unfolded and set up. It was a small area on the floor surrounded by high mesh netting, it was like a tiny cell designed to keep babies in and stop them from getting into trouble.

Jackson was lifted and placed inside the tiny play area and immediately felt his sense of claustrophobia increase. He looked around at the netted walls that were so close he could barely sit down cross-legged without touching them. Jackson was forced to cover his face with his arms as two scientists emptied two buckets of small toys into the small area.

“Play.” Was the only word one of the scientist’s grunted as he turned away and joined the others in leaving the room.

“Wait! Don’t leave me in here!” Jackson shouted as all of his tormentors turned their backs to leave the room.

“Do not try to take off your clothes or diaper.” Dr. Carter’s distinctive voice said from behind Jackson, “And don’t try to leave this play space. If you break the rules you will be strapped down and left again.”

Jackson felt a chill go down his spine as he imagined further hours of being forced to sit in the highchair with nothing to look at or hear. Even this awful predicament was better than being strapped down and compelled to be motionless. He silently nodded his head.

“Good boy.” Dr. Carter said with a smile that never reached his cold eyes. The doctor joined his colleagues in leaving the room until Jackson was all alone again.

In the silence and emptiness of the room Jackson found it difficult to keep himself occupied. He looked around at his small prison and knew that if he wanted to he could easily escape and get into the rest of the room. Of course, he wouldn’t move a muscle in that direction as he was terrified of being punished.

After an interminable time in the little pen Jackson started looking at the toys around him with much more interest. Eventually Jackson just had to do something to stop himself from losing her mind and he started digging through the toys looking for something that seemed even vaguely interesting. He found a couple of little army man action figures and started examining them, after a little hesitation he started making a story for them. The doll in jungle camouflage was the good guy and the one in a suit was the evil genius who needed stopping. Before Jackson knew it he had created a great big spy drama and had allowed his mind to escape from the horror of his surroundings to be absorbed by the story he was making.

Just as Jackson’s story was reaching an exciting conclusion he felt an urgent cramp in his intestines. He realised that whatever had been shoved up his butt during his diaper change was starting to irritate his bowels and now his body wanted to empty itself again.

“No… No… No…” Jackson whined as the pressure quickly grew and grew with no signs of abating.

Jackson was unable to close his legs thanks to the thick cloth wrapped around his crotch and he wasn’t able to do anything to help his body resist the call of nature.  The young man put his hand to the back of his diaper and gasped as his body started pushing out the poop inside him. Jackson tried clenching his sphincter but it had no effect, the force of his involuntary pushing overpowered any and all obstacles.

The mostly liquid and very soft fecal matter pushed out of Jackson’s body and oozed into the diaper. His padding grew warm and sticky as the waste started coating his skin. The feeling of not being able to stop this bowel movement was more humiliating than anything else and to make the humiliation end faster he ceased all his resistance. With a groan of resignation Jackson gave up fighting it and pushed himself. He felt poop almost explode into the back of the cloth diaper before spreading towards his back and into the area between his legs.

Just to complete the humiliation Jackson didn’t hesitate to relax his bladder and soon the front of the cloth padding warmed up just like the rear, hot urine cascaded down and mixed with the poop. The swampy feel of the diaper was almost enough to bring Jackson to tears but he didn’t want to cry like a baby again.

Jackson couldn’t stop himself from crying forever though and the tears soon overwhelmed him. He felt awful and despite knowing he was stuck he still clawed at his play suit in the hope of getting it off. When he inevitably failed he started crying more loudly. His internal thoughts were that if they were going to treat him like a baby maybe he needed to act like one to get a change.

Despite his tears no one came and after a few minutes Jackson’s crying died down again. At the same time as he felt himself calming down he felt one more semi-solid turd push into his diaper. He didn’t try to stop it, it seemed pointless to even try.

Jackson’s feet and legs were aching but he was extremely hesitant to sit down when his butt was surrounded in poop. He didn’t want to spread the mess or push it against his body but he also knew he couldn’t avoid sitting forever.

Jackson tried to compromise and slowly lowered himself until he was lying down on his side. He winced as he felt the mess oozing thanks to gravity but it wasn’t too bad, he was already feeling so bad he thought it was impossible it could get worse. Petulantly, Jackson kicked at the cage that was holding him but it didn’t do any good. He quietly sobbed to himself as he laid his head down against a pillow that had been left for him.

• Like 3

I feel bad for Jackson. This place seems to be more focused on mental torture than on testing any products they might use. As an Interrogator I would consider what they are doing as an effective method of breaking him. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Jackson is given a test to see if his behaviour as changed in the short time he has been in the building. Once that is done his first day comes to end in unpleasant circumstances.

---

This story, like all my other ones, has been available on my Patreon page for the last week. The lovely people who pledge at the $5 level get to see all my public story updates one week before anyone else and those at the $10 tier also get access to TWENTY-ONE exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards available and they can all be found on my Patreon page.

I wish to give a big thank you to all of my beautiful patrons: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, James S, Justin C, Fuli, Adam Y, Sean, Mac M, Brandon M, Spaxxs, Paul, Daniel O, Craig G, Steve, LetsMakeAgithaGreatAgain, J Onyx, Dre, Pat M, Sierra C, Kris, Miss X, PF, Georgia C, Joe, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Phantom S, Vivi L, Mike S, Dr J, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Brandon G, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Jens B, Lyra H, ReiofLight, Wet, Cherno A, Whatsnot, Justin152, Charles L, Trenton M, Bask25456, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Socratic Pee, James K, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Alice W, Findlay, Bob S, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben F, Steven H

---

Jackson squirmed as he felt something prodding against his diaper. He scrunched his tired eyes together and tried to roll away, his tired mind assumed it was one of the toys poking into him. After he rolled on to his back and accidentally spread his poop around he felt the poking continue. Remembering where he was and the situation he was in he quickly opened his eyes as adrenaline flowed through his body.

Above Jackson were two workers. One was leaning low over the edge of the small pen whilst the other noted things down on a clipboard. Jackson didn’t like being treated like a lab animal and as soon as he got his wits about him he pulled himself away from the prying finger. By now his messy diaper was in a bad condition and he wasn’t worried about spreading the mush inside.

It was only when Jackson’s back hit the wall of the cage that he realised he had somehow grabbed a stuffed animal whilst asleep and still had it held to him. He quickly threw it away when he realised what he was doing.

Jackson was lifted out of the cage. He tried to fight the hands of the worker but they weren’t to be denied and were much stronger than Jackson was. He was stood up on the floor next to the cage. His inner thighs were lightly tapped to make him open his legs and then a hand made a much more thorough examination of his state.

“You could just ask.” Jackson complained bitterly, “Hurry up and get me out of this thing.”

When the prodding and poking was finally finished Jackson was hoping he would be taken for a change but he was left disappointed as he was dragged in the opposite direction and back towards the highchair.

“No! Stop!” Jackson felt his stomach drop as he tried to dig his feet into the carpet, “Not again, please!”

Jackson might as well have been talking to a brick wall as he was dumped unmercifully in the highchair. The squishy diaper underneath him softened the blow slightly at the expense of spreading the sticky mess all around his crotch. Jackson was amazed the diaper hadn’t leaked and he wondered if it was that which they were testing.

One of the scientists went over to the kitchen area once Jackson was securely strapped down again. The tray was lowered in front of his chest and locked in position. The scientist in the kitchen returned with two baby bottles filled with milk and a plate with lots of fruit and a packet of chips sitting on it. Jackson’s eyes lit up and he almost automatically licked his lips.

“You can have the yummy food…” Dr. Carter was striding across the room having quietly stepped through the door whilst Jackson was strapped down, “Or you can be pumped full of baby food. Which would you prefer?”

Jackson wondered if this was a trick question. It wasn’t a choice at all, of course he would prefer the plate in front of him rather than the horribly bland mush. Just the memory of the baby food made Jackson want to gag.

“The… The fruit?” Jackson said hesitantly as if he was expecting punishment for wanting something nice.

“Very good.” Dr. Carter said with a smile, “You are going to have one free hand. You are to drink one of the bottles of milk, you can then eat the fruit, you will drink the second bottle and then you may have the chips. Understood?”

Jackson nodded his head eagerly.

“If you try to do anything to escape or to eat out of order you will be strapped back down and we’ll bring out the baby food.” Dr. Carter continued. As always there was a person behind him with a clipboard furiously scribbling everything down.

Jackson’s hand was freed from the leather restraint but was still in one of the mittens sown on to his baby suit. Jackson cautiously reached forwards thinking that he was going to suddenly get surprised with some sort of punishment at any moment. He grasped one of the baby bottles and slowly brought it up to his mouth, before he arrived here drinking from a bottle would have been beyond embarrassing but now it seemed almost normal compared to everything else.

The latex teat pushed past Jackson’s lips and he sucked gently causing milk to spray into his mouth. Once he knew what he was doing he happily sucked the sweet drink out of the bottle pausing only briefly to breathe. He was finished before he knew it and he placed the plastic bottle down as he let out a burp.

Jackson blushed as he looked up. Every single action he made was being written down, he felt like he was part of an experiment. The idea he was just a guinea pig was very unsettling.

The plate in front of Jackson was filled with mouthwatering fruit and the young man didn’t quite know where to begin. He was so hungry for some proper food that he picked up two slices of apple at the same time and quickly ate them. He made short work of the rest of the plate and was feeling quite full by the time he finished eating.

“I’m not sure I need any more.” Jackson said as he burped again. It tasted very fruity.

“Do you remember the terms of the agreement?” Dr. Carter asked simply.

“Yeah, but…” Jackson started.

“If you don’t want to drink your second bottle I can have them taken away and we will bring the baby food out.” Dr. Carter said as he pointed to where the horrible mush stood. It felt like an evil specter waiting to pounce on Jackson.

Jackson didn’t feel hungry or thirsty anymore but the small bottle of milk and packet of chips would be very preferable to the large IV bags of milk and baby food. If they were brought over Jackson was almost sure he would burst before finishing it all.

Jackson picked up the second bottle and thrust it into his mouth without any hesitation. This seemed to please the doctors and Jackson felt relief that the threat of being force fed seemed to be ebbing away.

Even before Jackson finished the bottle he felt himself wetting the diaper. It was a lot easier to do when the padding was already so well used. He didn’t even pause from drinking as the liquid squirted into his diaper.

Jackson was feeling very lethargic by the time the second bottle was finished. Even so he moved the open packet of chips in front of him and slowly started eating. It took a long time for the man with an extremely full stomach to finish the food. He felt like he had eaten more here since he had arrived than in any other similar period in his life. Jackson was shocked his body could even accept so much stuff inside it and his belly was protruding to an almost extreme extent.

“Jackson, you’ve done very well.” Dr. Carter said with a cold smile.

“Can… Can I go now?” Jackson asked shakily. It was hopeful more than expectant but he had to ask.

“Of course not.” Dr. Carter said with the same smile, “We will however change that diaper before putting you down for sleep.”

Jackson felt the tray get pulled away and the straps that held him down were undone. He flopped forwards out of the highchair and stood unsteadily on his feet, the ultra-thick diaper forced his legs so far apart that walking was very difficult. Jackson felt almost like a penguin as he waddled away from the chair.

Jackson eagerly waddled towards the changing table. He wouldn’t normally be at all excited for an embarrassing diaper change but he was so desperate to get out of this filthy diaper he would’ve run over if he could.

A worker undid the lock and pulled the zip down on the playsuit. Once it had been peeled off Jackson’s body it was placed in a box and carried out of the room. It seemed like everything Jackson did or used was being measured, he felt under intense scrutiny.

Once Jackson was down to just his diaper he was instructed to climb up on to the table. He had some difficulty with this but received a helpful hand against his rear. The spreading mess did little to embarrass Jackson who knew his crotch was coated with fecal matter by this point. Jackson laid down and quickly found the table surrounded by doctors.

“Please… Just change me…” Jackson moaned in despair as he felt himself getting poked and prodded again.

The measurements the scientists seemed most interested in were Jackson’s tummy and the diaper. No doubt they were interested in the capacity of both. Jackson didn’t care, he was desperate to get a clean diaper even though he knew it wouldn’t make him feel clean after all this.

Finally the diaper was opened up and the front gently lowered. Even now, with the smell making Jackson’s eyes water there were more measurements to take. He had to endure another few minutes before one of the doctors finally began wiping him clean.

Jackson could only look up at the ceiling as he was slowly cleaned. The mess had spread everywhere and it took a long time for the task to be completed. The used diaper was carefully lifted and placed in what looked like an airtight box, no doubt it would be studied Jackson thought. It was only as a new diaper was pulled from the shelf that Jackson realised he wasn’t strapped down. His first thought was to make a run for it but that was quickly wiped from his mind. All running would achieve was further punishment and that was the last thing his battered pride needed.

The diaper was eventually pulled away and although Jackson was sure he was now clean he still felt dirty. It was hard to feel clean after everything he did in his diaper. A small part of him hoped that this was the end of the torment but he was left disappointed when a new diaper was pulled out. This one was very similar to the one that had been taken off him but it had the word bedtime written across it.

“Aren’t we done?” Jackson asked with hopeless resignation.

“No, not yet.” Dr. Carter chuckled as he supervised the process and Jackson didn’t like the hard edge his voice carried.

Jackson was lifted slightly so the new diaper was slipped underneath him. When Jackson was lowered back down he could feel the thick padding of a fresh diaper, it’s dryness felt wonderful compared to the wet and slimy padding that had just been taken away.

The diaper was pulled up between Jackson’s squirming thighs and then taped tightly closed. The young man watched as various measurements and notes were taken before he was helped off the changing table and led towards the large crib placed in an area of the giant nursery he hadn’t yet been to.

Jackson waddled along behind Dr. Carter and noticed that the other white coated people were basically surrounding him, they were no doubt getting ready to cut off any escape attempt. As they drew near the crib Jackson noticed the area had a lot of things you would expect in a nursery for bedtime. There was a musical mobile hanging down from above as well as a nightlight that glowed reassuringly in the gloom of the corner. Shelves were packed with bedtime stories and the ceiling had lots of little planets and stars that seemed to glow in the dark.

“This area is made to be relaxing whilst reinforcing the baby role the participant is subjected to.” Dr. Carter said for Jackson’s benefit.

“I still don’t know what all this is for…” Jackson replied in confusion, “Why are you doing all this?”

“You’ll learn in time.” Dr. Carter said as he stepped on a release near the floor causing a side of the crib to lower.

“You can’t just keep me here!” Jackson angrily exclaimed, “I don’t care what this is, I want to leave!”

“You can leave when the testing is complete.” Dr. Carter said simply, “You signed the waivers.”

“I didn’t read them!” Jackson shouted, “If I knew I was signing up to all this I would have thrown them back in the receptionist’s face!”

“Whether you read them or not, you signed them.” Dr. Carter replied simply and calmly, “Now get into the crib to continue the testing.”

“No!” Jackson responded, “You can’t make me! I have rights!”

Jackson very suddenly felt some of the bigger scientists behind him grab his arms and heave him forwards into the toddler bed. Jackson turned around and tried to scramble back out but the railings were quickly lifted and locked into place. Jackson grabbed the vertical metal poles and pulled against them, they didn’t move. Out in the room Jackson could see several white coated men and women making yet more notes, by the time they were finished they would have a whole book about Jackson.

“Jackson, whilst you are here you have no rights.” Dr. Carter said simply, “Have a nice rest. Tomorrow will be a trying day for you.”

• Like 1

With how horrible day one was, I can’t imagine how bad a trying day is going to be. I don’t think he has much chance at escape but I also think he needs to try. Just be a little patient and wait for his chance. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jackson wakes up to a new day filled with dread over what is to come. When the scientists return he soon discovers that they are already making some conclusions about his stay and are ready to do some road tests. 

---

This story, like all my other ones, has been available on my Patreon page for the last week. The lovely people who pledge at the $5 level get to see all my public story updates one week before anyone else and those at the $10 tier also get access to TWENTY-ONE exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards available and they can all be found on my Patreon page.

---

Jackson awoke the next morning feeling incredibly disorientated. He couldn’t even be sure it was the morning since there was no way to tell the time. He didn’t know if he’d had a few hours’ sleep or been asleep for several days, both options seemed just as likely.

As Jackson stood up and heard his diaper crinkling he was reminded of the previous night and the difficulties he had faced in getting to sleep. He stretched and looked out the bars of the crib, there was no movement and he was all alone. Barely giving a second thought as to what he was doing, Jackson relaxed his bladder and soon felt heat cascade down and into his diaper. The padding greedily swallowed the pee and spread the heat throughout the front and back.

Jackson shuddered but otherwise had little reaction to his accident. The young man had already become numb to using his diapers, at this point he cared more about ending this nightmare than embarrassing himself, it was hard for him to see how he could be any more humiliated than he already was.

“Hello?” Jackson called out into the room.

It didn’t seem like anyone was coming to help Jackson so he dropped back on to his padded butt and sighed. He leaned back against the bars and waited for someone to come, he tried not to think about life outside this facility but it was almost impossible. Jackson thought about his family and friends and how life was probably going on normally without him. He remembered what Dr. Carter said about his parents being happy he was here and wondered if they really knew what was going on, he hoped not.

Time ticked slowly by and Jackson could do nothing but sit by himself and hope someone would come to help him. He wondered if he was being watched right now through the cameras on the ceiling, he wondered if people were taking notes on his every move. It was frustrating to be treated like a zoo animal who was kept in an enclosure to be studied.

Just as Jackson felt like he was going to go crazy he saw the door at the far end of the room open. Dr. Carter and his team walked in with smiles, freshly pressed coats and immaculately made hair, Jackson could only imagine the difference between their well-rested state and himself. He knew he was disheveled and he was embarrassed to be seen like this.

“Good morning.” Dr. Carter said cheerily as he walked in.

Jackson didn’t respond but watched as the side of his crib was lowered and the scientists moved to the side. Jackson warily scooted forward and dropped his feet to the floor, his diaper drooped as he did so and more notes were taken. Jackson turned towards the changing table but was steered in the other direction towards the highchair instead.

“Aren’t you going to change me?” Jackson asked quietly prompting yet more note taking.

“After breakfast.” Dr. Carter said.

Jackson allowed himself to be led to the familiar feeding spot and he was helped up into the infantile chair. He was rapidly strapped down and the tray was brought down in front of him, he looked around nervously as he worried about what was coming.

The two IV bags were wheeled to Jackson and the trapped young man shivered. He had been hoping for some nice food like yesterday but it looked like that wasn’t going to happen. The feeding tube from the first day was lifted up and Jackson looked at it reluctantly.

“Can’t I have something… Nice?” Jackson asked.

“No.” Dr. Carter replied quickly, “That was just for a test.”

“Oh.” Jackson replied.

Jackson saw the tube coming out of the food IV and it was brought up towards his face. Rather than offering pointless resistance that he knew would be overcome with ease Jackson opened his mouth and allowed the tube to be put between his lips. The food was soon released and it travelled around the tube into the young man’s mouth.

“Much more compliant.” Dr. Carter noted with a small smile as other scientists around him nodded his head and smiled.

Jackson blushed as he swallowed the food he was given. He was pleased that they seemed to be pumping with less food today but he was still feeling full when the tube was pulled out of his mouth and replaced by the one that funneled milk into his body. Jackson’s diaper was really starting to make him uncomfortable and he was increasingly hopeful of a change sooner rather than later. He was pleased when he had finished being fed that the tray was lifted and he was helped down to the floor.

Jackson waddled across to the changing table surrounded by the white shirted men and women who were controlling him almost completely. He felt certain that if they had an easy way to do it they would be controlling every single breath he took for monitoring.

It was with relief that Jackson was lifted on to the changing table and he didn’t resist in the slightest when he was put down on his back. In the back of his mind he knew he was already submitting to the humiliating treatment he had been receiving, it was obvious he wasn’t fighting everything like he had been the previous day but he reasoned that he was only more docile because he was searching for a way to escape. Whether it was true or not Jackson wasn’t sure but after everything that had happened so far he felt no compulsion to try and fight back. He remembered what Dr. Carter had said before the feeding about being more compliant and he wondered if that was the point of all this.

The front of Jackson’s diaper had it’s tapes pulled away and was lowered between his legs. Yet again there were a battery of measurements and tests with scientists surrounding him and taking notes, Jackson was starting to feel like a lab animal again.

The diaper was pulled away after Jackson had been thoroughly wiped down. It was soon replaced by a fresh diaper that was unfolded and laid underneath Jackson’s waist. He wordlessly looked down at the new underwear and could see that the front landing strip was adorned by pictures of racing cars. It seemed like yet another new type of diaper he was been forced to test, the thickness seemed the same as the last diaper.

Jackson was soon taped into the new padding and when he sat up he heard the loud crinkling of his new diaper. He remained silent as he looked up and saw a new set of clothes being brought his way. The young man couldn’t see what the clothes were because they were in an opaque blue box marked “Outdoor Play Clothes - Male”.

“You’re taking me outside?” Jackson asked with a note of fear.

Jackson looked around at the scientists but none of them seemed interested in answering him, even Dr. Carter was avoiding conversation. A young man was loudly scratching notes on his clipboard right next to Jackson’s head and whilst being ignored he found his annoyance heighten.

“Answer me!” Jackson practically screamed as the lid blew off the box containing his frustrations. He smacked the clipboard out of the scientists’ hands and was immediately grabbed by the others.

Jackson fought but he was easily overpowered until he had calmed down again. He breathed heavily but it was only when he had relaxed his muscles that the scientists slowly released their grip, they were clearly still on high alert for any sign of resistance.

Jackson was put into a pristine white onesie that was pulled down and popped together between his legs. His momentary rebellion had been quashed as soon as it had started and now he allowed the people around him to dress him. Over the top of the white onesie a set of denim overalls were placed, the straps came up over Jackson’s shoulders and were tightened to pull the diaper up and closer to his body.

The final touch to Jackson’s outfit was a pacifier that was attached to a long blue strap. It was clipped to the top of the overalls which left the pacifier dangling halfway down Jackson’s chest. He looked down at it with disdain.

“Put the pacifier into your mouth and keep it there.” Dr. Carter ordered.

“And what if I don’t?” Jackson asked with a mixture of timidity and stubbornness.

“Still verbally resistant… Right that down.” Dr. Carter told one of his fellow researchers. He turned back to Jackson, “Put it in yourself or we will put it in and strap it there.”

Jackson considered the threat as he looked at the pacifier. He knew the doctor wasn’t playing around and that any resistance would be swiftly crushed. His cheeks blazed with humiliation as he picked up the soother and slowly placed it between his lips. It didn’t feel too bad physically but mentally it was awful, putting it in his own mouth made it seem like he was choosing to do it and it felt like a huge defeat.

“Resistance easily broken.” Dr. Carter dictated to the assistant taking his notes.

Jackson almost spit the pacifier out there and then just to spite the condescending doctor but he managed to stop himself. He chewed on the latex teat as his frustration threatened to get the better of him, he balled his hands up and felt his fingernails digging into his skin.

“Alright, bring him out.” Dr. Carter ordered to some of the white coated men behind Jackson.

Jackson didn’t have a chance to react before he felt some large hands grab his arms roughly. The diapered man looked to either side of him to see some huge men pulling him towards the door he had come through the day before. Jackson had a vague hope of being let go even if he knew that was unlikely, he couldn’t resist the sheer physical presence of the big men.

Jackson’s hopes of being let go were dashed when he was led through a side door rather than the door that entered the main reception area. He could see the reception and for a brief second saw the outside world, he could see it was a clear and sunny day. Jackson was dragged through the side door behind a group of the scientists, they went down a corridor and through another door.

Jackson had to close his eyes tightly as he was suddenly brought outside to a secluded outdoor area that had two large SUV’s waiting with their doors open. The sun was something he hadn’t seen in a while and his eyes were struggling to adjust to the sudden brightness. It didn’t seem to affect anyone else though as they continued to drag him out to the waiting cars.

Jackson sucked on his pacifier anxiously as he looked at the cars. He had a lot of questions he wanted to ask but he wasn’t willing to risk taking the pacifier out of his mouth. He was marched to the rear door of the middle car and lifted roughly. The soother fell from Jackson’s shocked lips as his legs kicked out underneath him. He was lifted into the vehicle and sat in a large boosted chair.

“Please don’t take me outside like this!” Jackson pleaded as he fought against the hands that were pinning him to the chair.

The larger men worked in silence and Jackson was unable to fend them off for long. They soon had him pushed back against the seat and the straps coming over his shoulder and across his waist held him in place. The straps were tightened until Jackson thought they were going to try and suffocate him.

When the men were happy that Jackson wasn’t going to get away they all stepped back. Jackson couldn’t move his back off the rear of what he now recognized as a child’s seat. His arms and legs were free but they could do little but flail around in the air.

“You dropped this.” Dr. Carter stepped forwards with a smirk and picked up the pacifier.

Jackson watched him dust off the latex soother as he walked forwards to the car. He stepped forwards and reached forwards holding the little bulb towards Jackson’s mouth. Jackson thought about resisting but the previous warnings were still ringing in his ears, he opened his mouth and let the doctor stick the pacifier in.

“Good boy.” Dr. Carter said with a smile as more notes were taken.

The door to the car was closed leaving Jackson alone for a few seconds. He could hear doors on other cars opening and closing until the two doors in the front of his car opened along with the one opposite him on the backseat. Doctors slipped in each door and sat down with their clipboards, Jackson now realised that wherever he was going he was going there with an entourage.

As the car’s engine started Jackson noticed the screen on the back of the front passenger seat turning on. After a couple of seconds of a loading screen it turned over to a cartoon that started loudly playing in front of Jackson.

Jackson was handed a sippy cup full of juice which he gladly took. He knew not to try and cause problems since he was so trapped so he tipped the cup up and let the sweet liquid trickle into his mouth. He knew yet more notes were being taken of him but he didn’t care, there was nothing he could do to stop anything so he just accepted everything.

The cars pulled away on what turned out to be quite a long drive. Jackson was constantly given more juice and throughout the journey he either had the sippy cup of the latex teat of the pacifier between his lips. No one in the car spoke though the scientist sitting next to him was taking plenty of notes. Jackson just quietly watched the cartoons on the screen in front of him, he let his mind relax and he tried not to worry about what was to come next.

The toddler car seat forced Jackson’s padded rear to stick out in front of him a little. After about half an hour the cumulative juice seemed to be having a strong effect on Jackson’s bladder and he knew what he had to do.

Jackson closed his eyes and concentrated on chewing the pacifier between his teeth as he relaxed all of his muscles. Jackson was rewarded for his relaxation with a sudden burst of warmth in the front of his diaper. Jackson’s urine flowed down over his testicles thanks to the way he was positioned and he found that the tickling sensation made him squirm a little bit. Once he had finished wetting himself Jackson could feel the rear of the diaper growing very warm, his positioning meant that a lot of his pee had flowed straight to the back of the diaper.

Eventually Jackson felt his eyes growing heavy and he found himself nodding off. He had no idea if there was something in the drinks he had been fed or something subliminal in the children’s films on the television screen but it was very difficult to stay awake. Jackson yawned and stretched his arms and legs but it seemed impossible to stay awake, he closed his eyes and let his head rest against the back of the car seat.

• Like 4

Well the day didn’t start out to bad but there is potential for things to go south in a hurry with this outing. I don’t have any more likes to give or I would have gladly given it one. I am looking forward to reading more.