LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie from NC

Hello everyone, I am still somewhat new to wearing diapers and this side of myself. I am.like many and have desired it for some unknown reason for as long as I can remember.  While I accept that I want to wear and use them, I still want to understand why. That's the hard part at least for me.

I have found this forum to be quite informative. I am still trying to find exactly where I fit in and how to fit this into my life in a healthy manner. 

Hi and welcome to DD. Don’t worry so much about fitting in, you already do. But, it’s not an uncommon feeling for many people, that they don’t understand why they like diapers, me included. I’m pretty much past, trying to nail down the why, or where it started for me. I just accept it, and enjoy that I do. 

Maybe someday, it will come to you, who knows? But, you can come in here in the meantime, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

4 hours ago, willnotwill said:

Welcome.    I'm probably just south of you given your user name (down closer to Charlotte).

I am down towards Charlotte quite often. Used to take the boat to lake Norman but sold that to ride the motorcycle.

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD. Don’t worry so much about fitting in, you already do. But, it’s not an uncommon feeling for many people, that they don’t understand why they like diapers, me included. I’m pretty much past, trying to nail down the why, or where it started for me. I just accept it, and enjoy that I do. 

Maybe someday, it will come to you, who knows? But, you can come in here in the meantime, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thanks, AbabeBill seems like a pretty good community of people here.

Welcome. I've found that this is a good community and I hope that you can find the answers to your questions someday. However, for the time being feel free to chill out here and meet some new folks. We've all got one thing in common and that's that we are either wearing diapers, putting someone else in diapers, or doing both, lol.

Little Tomás