LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leftovers from New York

Hello

I am exploring my ABDL side and am looking for a supportive community to help me navigate what has been a confusing desire for me . I have been following this board for 2 months or so now as a bystander and am taking a big step by creating this account and beginning to engage with others. Although I have some close friends and a significant other, I have never shared my ABDL interests and this marks the first time I have shared this side of myself with anyone. I suppose that am primarily a DL but have more recently been trying to explore the AB side and get into my own “little space”. I anxiously await to see where that goes.

I am looking for a community where I can ask questions about these interests, and to hopefully be able to share my feelings on a subject that I have felt quite isolated with. There is a lot I don’t understand about these interest or myself, and look forward to relying on this community. I look forward to meeting other members and learning how to become more accepting of this side of myself. 

Hello and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. There are many of us, who feel the same as you, or have been there. And I’ll tell you, the more you indulge, and the more you get to know, the better it is. This is a great site for that too. Lots of good people. So, don’t worry, make yourself at home, relax, have fun, and enjoy! And, ask questions. 

11 hours ago, beallucanb said:

You are welcome to ask anything you would like,  someone will answer your questions.

That's what I had wanted to say :) Feel free to ask about anything and I have no doubt that someone will respond, sooner or later.

On 5/6/2019 at 6:27 PM, Leftovers said:

Hello

I am exploring my ABDL side and am looking for a supportive community to help me navigate what has been a confusing desire for me . I have been following this board for 2 months or so now as a bystander and am taking a big step by creating this account and beginning to engage with others. Although I have some close friends and a significant other, I have never shared my ABDL interests and this marks the first time I have shared this side of myself with anyone. I suppose that am primarily a DL but have more recently been trying to explore the AB side and get into my own “little space”. I anxiously await to see where that goes.

I am looking for a community where I can ask questions about these interests, and to hopefully be able to share my feelings on a subject that I have felt quite isolated with. There is a lot I don’t understand about these interest or myself, and look forward to relying on this community. I look forward to meeting other members and learning how to become more accepting of this side of myself. 

Hello and welcome. I'll just say that I think you've found the community you've been seeking. I greatly enjoy this community and have found that it's a wonderful place to be. Even thought I've always been an AB, I had a lot of difficulty accepting that side of myself, so I was/am still discovering littlespace. It's been great every time and you have a lot to look forward to.

I hope to see you around,

Little Tomás