• P (Preemie)
    • NB (Newborn)
    • XS (Extra Small)
    • S (Small)
    • M (Medium)
    • L (Large)
    • XL (Extra Large)
    • XXL (Extra-Extra Large)
    • XXXL (Extra-Extra-Extra Large, yes this exists, I saw it on an asian diaper commercial)

6 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

I think what he means is if diaper sizes were proportional to regression age, which would best describe you?  

6 minutes ago, HighVoltage said:

Perfect, exactly what I meant.

Ah ok thanks:

I guess I'd be L or XL maybe.

as small as I am (just barely 4'10")  i usually wear larger ones for toddlers.....usually size 6's or 7's.....typically Luvs or Huggies....

The regular ones most of the "adult" ones make, the smallest they have are "mediums".....

I wear cloth (flannel) flats sized 27" wide by 34-36" long with 10" X 17" Zorb soaker panels and occasionally terry cloth boosters.

• 3 weeks later...

Anything medium fits well, but I find it's also fun to wear "pajama pants" for age 8-15 as padding under normal briefs, I have to tear them at the hip, but the psych benefits are lovely,,,

I’d like to think XL toddler. Big enough, you should be out of diapers, but still wearing them none the less. Thick toddler sized cloth diaper, and XL toddler plastic pants. 

I am right on the edge of M and L so I can wear both. For the most part it is M though as I like my diapers to fit snugly around my waist.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...