LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Castor oil experience

Short story for those possibly interested in castor oil.  I’ve never tried it before and I honestly don’t like the feeling of a messy diaper.

my wife punished me last week by making me drink a dose of castor oil.  She then diapered me and we waited as I went about doing chores.  2 hours later it hit me.  I was sitting in my recliner and I stood up to grab something from the fridge but as soon as I stood up it all came sliding out.  No warning, nothing.  It just all came sliding out and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Once I finished going in my diaper, my wife let me go take a bath and get out the yuckiness I was wearing.  The mess was very liquid and soft so as a result it got everywhere, front to back of my diaper.  It took a while to clean up and I thought, yay I’m done.  My wife informed me that I wasn’t and told me to lay down on the bed.  I did so and was quickly rediapered.

I assumed that castor oil was like an enema or something that is a one and done kind of thing.  Unfortunately for me it’s not.  The castor oil continued to work on me.  Within twenty minutes of getting cleaned up and rediapered, I started messing again.  This time an even bigger liquid mess than the first one.  She made me stay in this diaper for another 30 minutes before I was allowed to clean up.  

I did finally get cleaned up and by the time I had finished cleaning up and getting diapered for a third time that night it was time for bed.  We went to bed and I was clean and dry.  I slept like a log and was woken abruptly the next morning by my wife telling me I stink.  As soon as I started moving I realized that I had messed myself again while I slept.  

So my experience with this stuff is that I don’t like it.  It’s far to unpredictable and even if I wasn’t diapered, it just comes sliding out so there would be no way for me to make it to the toilet without messing myself.

i pray to god that if she decides to make me mess myself again it’s with an enema and not castor oil.

• Like 2

Interesting story, sounds like something I might like to try: also sounds like a good punishment for someone whose been naughty.

By the way, just as a funny side note about this thread, until I Googled it and realized my mistake I had Castor oil mixed up with Castrol Oil, and I was thinking your wife had been making you drink engine oil LOL.

Image result for castrol gtx

Lol thank god it’s not motor oil.  She keeps a naughty chart and a punishment chart on the fridge and gives me a sticker each day based on how she thinks I was for the day.  At the end of the month based on how many points I have I either get a reward or a punishment.  We are on our third month of this now and I have yet to have received a reward.  Only punishments.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Get back at her by spiking her morning coffee or juice with a little caster oil!  See how she likes it!

Yeah that would be a bad idea.  Baby’s aren’t supposed to punish mommy.  Plus if I did that I know she’d make sure I’d be punished 10x worst than before 

Interesting story, sounds like something I might like to try: also sounds like a good punishment for someone whose been naughty.
By the way, just as a funny side note about this thread, until I Googled it and realized my mistake I had Castor oil mixed up with Castrol Oil, and I was thinking your wife had been making you drink engine oil LOL.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0c0Vobm03zE1hVf2a9K39Tf5m7GpwagL_As4EYsQF_BeFr9gh

Well you weren't far off ,it did make his motor run and increased tail pipe emissions substantially ,however Women as rule don't do car maintenance ,so they are a lucky little Porsche !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If she uses sugar in coffee ,i take a liquid medication that has greater effect then castor oil and if you use sugar you'd never know its there ( i take it by adding it to my coffee ) or making a milk shake during the summer I take it at every meal it fills 4 diapers ,the label says 3 or more bowel movements ,depending on dose ,some people have to use so much they have 1 movement (as in all day non stop).

19 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

If she uses sugar in coffee ,i take a liquid medication that has greater effect then castor oil and if you use sugar you'd never know its there ( i take it by adding it to my coffee ) or making a milk shake during the summer I take it at every meal it fills 4 diapers ,the label says 3 or more bowel movements ,depending on dose ,some people have to use so much they have 1 movement (as in all day non stop).

Wow, no thanks on that.  I’m not real keen on messing my diaper and as such she thinks that a messy diaper is a fitting punishment.  I think the worst part of it is a two way tie between clean up and smell.

19 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Well you weren't far off ,it did make his motor run and increased tail pipe emissions substantially ,however Women as rule don't do car maintenance ,so they are a lucky little Porsche !

It did indeed get me motor running.  It was like the engergizer bunny.  It just kept going and going and going.

• Like 1