LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sudden urge for #2 and a blow out

I don't know if this indicates something bad or not, but what happens from time to time is: i..e, I got home the other day, put on my usual diaper with lots of baby powder, but I didn't feel any need to use the washroom. Then I eat a tuna sandwich and within about 2 or 3 mins I got hit with the worse urge to go. I was holding it like I often do, but there was no holding back this one much longer. I exploded with a blow out. When I sat down I had poop all the way up the back of the diaper to the rim and up the front. It one of the worse blowouts ever. I sometimes worry about these sudden urges to go after eating certain things when I'm out with people. I'm nervous about going on trips because I'm temperamental to cretin foods.

How can you feel no need to go at all, and then all the sudden get hit with an exploding eruption in your diaper? Is that normal?

I know in womenite not uncommon around that time of the month. Something about how the body processes the whole period thing can cause #2s to become more urgent and less solid. It's twice as bad when feeling under the weather.

Other factors that have happened to me that I assume are more universal, all have to do with diet. It may not have been the tuna persay, but maybe you had more fiberous foods the past few days and upped your own urge.  Stress is a common factor, even if you don't feel overly stressed at the time (could have been from a day prior).

Sure, sometimes it can be sickness related but not always intestinal sickness. It could just be a viral cold in your system that's finking everything up. I had the flu last year and everything got flipped upside down for me.

Here's hoping you find what it may be for you, for better or worse.

• Thanks 1

There can be several factors

as we age our body changes and foods that never bothered us before bow are a cause for a run to the bathroom for me one of the things that goes right through me some brands if steak sauce, 

Also your issue could be caused by a medical issue or since you wear and use diapers its possible your body is adapting to you being diapered and it knows you are protected I have noticed this my self since being diapered for a bladder issue my bowels some times just release with little or no warning my urologist was not surprised by this so I am thinking its a normal progression of my incontinence issue or due to my body adapting.

You should mention your unexpected bowel movements to your  doctor incase it is a medical issue.

• Thanks 1
On 5/5/2019 at 10:13 AM, Rob110 said:

There can be several factors

as we age our body changes and foods that never bothered us before bow are a cause for a run to the bathroom for me one of the things that goes right through me some brands if steak sauce, 

Also your issue could be caused by a medical issue or since you wear and use diapers its possible your body is adapting to you being diapered and it knows you are protected I have noticed this my self......

Yes, that makes sense about you're body adapting to wearing diapers. though I only wear them at home and on weekends, but not all the time even during them times. But maybe it's just enough to make my body think it's ok to be a little lazy with muscle control. I know coffee doesn't help, I drink a lot after work and on weekends. I've noticed also that when I pee, when I'm done, about a few seconds later, I still drip. I've heard this can happen when you get older. I've talked to doctors, they never really say anything. I've been to urologists, but they never find anything wrong. It could be my stomach is a little over weight, and my eating proportions are too large. Too many raviolis. lol

Man, can you imagine if the doc told me I had an issue and might need diapers all the time. That would be terrible. :angel_not:

• 7 months later...

Can't understand all the hoopla!! That's why we wear diapers !! I wear because I know blow outs can happen and leaks can occur. I wear good diapers and pay no mind to the caring of public concern. I go when I have to go if it's after work. I pee before I leave work so I don't have pee dripping down my leg as I release a long hard poop into my diaper. then kindly go squish it on my drive home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 5/4/2019 at 8:20 PM, crawling-in-diapers said:

I don't know if this indicates something bad or not, but what happens from time to time is: i..e, I got home the other day, put on my usual diaper with lots of baby powder, but I didn't feel any need to use the washroom. Then I eat a tuna sandwich and within about 2 or 3 mins I got hit with the worse urge to go. I was holding it like I often do, but there was no holding back this one much longer. I exploded with a blow out. When I sat down I had poop all the way up the back of the diaper to the rim and up the front. It one of the worse blowouts ever. I sometimes worry about these sudden urges to go after eating certain things when I'm out with people. I'm nervous about going on trips because I'm temperamental to cretin foods.

How can you feel no need to go at all, and then all the sudden get hit with an exploding eruption in your diaper? Is that normal?

Sounds like IBS-D. Eating triggers the gastrocolic reflex, which is your body’s digestive system turning on. People with IBS-D (stands for diarrhea, if you couldn’t guess) have an overly strong gastrocolic reflex. It causes things like what happened to you shortly after eating.

Pay attention to what triggers it (fat is a major trigger for most people with the condition) and start taking a fiber supplement everyday. I suffered IBS-D for years. Minor changes to diet and two Metamucil capsules every morning dramatically improved my life.

Talk to your doctor or a gastroenterologist. Might be worth the latter to see if there are any other potential causes. 

• Thanks 1