LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's with all these new designs on diapers?

On 5/9/2019 at 8:03 AM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Not strength Felicia... my point is teaching you.. yeap teaching.. learn how to spell or learn how to use and watch for spell check - 

You're not teaching me anything. It's called a typo, it happens when people's eyes get tired. You've never missed a word?  If you're going to play the prefect person game, I'm not interested or impressed.

I just dont buy abdl diapers anymore since most have gone out of the $30 range per pack that I will pay for a pack. If I sense they are trying to rip people off or treat their customers like crap then I backaway.

Northshore on the other hand....

• Thanks 1
On 5/6/2019 at 6:57 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

PE ??? - my favorites for all white diapers are ConfiDry and Mega Max... Better Dry is okay but it falls apart

I ended up ordering 4 diaper selections last week. The NorthShore MegaMax Pack/10, and the ConfiDry 24/7 Max Pack/18 are a dream come true!  I'm not so crazy about the Supreme diapers, but the first two named are amazing. The ConfiDrys are super babyish looking, they look just like the Huggies diapers babies use to wear back in the 90s. Are they targeting the AB/DL community with these? And speaking of Huggies - the Supreme Wipes have the same smell as the Huggies wipes from back in the 80s and 90's I've been looking for this scent for years!  I emailed them how great these three products are and asked them NOT to change anything.

I just hope people in the AB/DL community don't start asking them to change stuff. These seem like the last of the GREAT - thick - All white -  diapers (without) wetness indicators.

btw, I also ordered some ABU Simple all white. I'll get them tomorrow. I'm interested to see what they are like. I love the fact that North-shore uses FedX, it's so convenient for me because I have a 24 hour pick up location.

@ GNXL1

You make them plastic front covers? I really like that one with the mouse and nurse. How does one go about getting the art work on there and how do you get the plastic strip on the diaper flat and smooth without wrinkles? Where do you even buy that strip?