LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's with all these new designs on diapers?

I'm honestly ready to just drop away from the ABDL thing.

I don't understand this. for years people in the AB/DL community have been asking for a thick and strong vintage PE backed ALL WHITE  diaper. Don't get me wrong, I love cute designs on diapers, but diaper manufactures today 2019 are going overboard. They've lost their minds. Because they are no longer making all white diapers. Not everyone wants designs on their diapers for different reasons. Personally I think many of these diapers look stupid on guys from a distance. They make the diaper look feminine. Everyone is different. Some people are straight , some are gay - I don't judge people for what they like. But I have my own ideas as to what I've always liked about diapers and it goes way back to my childhood.  I'm disgusted with Rearz company because they not only discontinued the best vintage PE backed all white diaper last year, but they don't even allow people to review their products. They became a multi million dollar company and they are so un personal and uncompassionate it's sick. But it's not just them. It's getting more difficult to find good quality-all white diapers today. Rearz had the best. They said that they discontinued their vintage PE backed diaper because people complained about the tapes (which I don't even use, I had my own system). The Inspire 10's - 2019 are not the same. The new ones are not as thick, the PE backing not as strong and now I'm reading something about a wetness indicator that was added on their ad page. I don't want my diapers showing a yellow or blue strip. If I wanted that I would just go buy an adult diaper at the store. And why are their current Inspire 10s on sale, are they discontinuing them also? It's the only white diaper left. I don't even buy from Bambino-Diapers anymore because the quality of all their white diapers are horrible. Super thin and very week and soft PE backing.

I know there are people out there who agree, but probably have giving up and are loosing interest in the AB/DL thing as I am. If those of you who do agree are out there please open your mouths and say something, shoot off emails to these stores let your voice be heard.

My money is staying in my pocket if they don't want it.

The number of color and print choices for diapers in itself is an indication that people want these choices, much in the same way they want choices in their outerwear. It's extra work and hassle for vendors to stock them...they wouldn't do it if customers didn't want them.

• Thanks 1

I agree with Dubious. ABU Simply Ultra are my go to for night and extended wear. They really are a great diaper.

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

I'm honestly ready to just drop away from the ABDL thing

I didn't know that was an option.  It isn't for me, anyway.  If I can be in pretty nappies with pictures on that's really nice.  But I'm happy enough in anything that does the job really.  Fashion really just passes some of us babies by...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

There are quite a few super-capacity All white diapers on the market!   Northshore Supreme, Northshore MegaMax, ABU Simple and Simple Ultra, DRY 24/7, BetterDry, Rearz Inspire and Inspire +, Bambino Bianco and Bianco Ultra-Stretch, TotalDry X-plus.... the list goes on but there are many options for plain white!

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Dubious said:

ABU has white diapers that are great 

Which ones, I'm always ready to try something new?

9 hours ago, wetste said:

Literally hundreds of plain white nappies on the market. 

Hundreds ha? lol Where are the links to these hundreds?

Honestly though, if you could post links to about 10 All white, Thick filling and strong PE backed vintage style diaper, no designs, no wetness indicators, it would be greatly appreciated.

9 hours ago, vvp39 said:

The number of color and print choices for diapers in itself is an indication that people want these choices, much in the same way they want choices in their outerwear. It's extra work and hassle for vendors to stock them...they wouldn't do it if customers didn't want them.

I agree, and obviously there is a market. There is also a market for white diapers, and what I'm trying to say is;  the white diaper market is being pushed aside. Take Rearz for example. All their really thick and best diapers are all pattern style diapers. They only carry two white diapers (simply to say that carry them) but they are very thin. Another example is rearz safari. They were an amazing diaper in construction, thickness.. ect. They had it all. Why can't Rearz make an all white diaper like that also is what I'm saying. I don't think a lot of people around here got a chance to try their vintage PE backed diaper. The reviews were off the chart. Every review was 5 stars. They discontinued them because they were too expensive and then they removed the option to review from their site to keep angry customers from making comments. Sometimes you have to carry something that you just break even on in order to get a select group in to by other things. For example, They've lost me as a customer I have no reason to go there now so anything else that I might have liked, I 'll never see.

8 hours ago, Nia said:

I agree with Dubious. ABU Simply Ultra are my go to for night and extended wear. They really are a great diaper.

Great how?

Everyone says they are great, but what does that mean? Great depends on what you like. Can you give me an example based on my expectations from the original post?

7 hours ago, Stroller said:

I didn't know that was an option.  It isn't for me, anyway.  If I can be in pretty nappies with pictures on that's really nice.  But I'm happy enough in anything that does the job really.  Fashion really just passes some of us babies by...

Again, everyone is different I respect that.  One issue I have with all these designs is: I always loved the curves of a diaper from the 80s and 90s, the way the folds looked on the front and back views. I think the designs have camouflaged much of the vintage look that I grew up with. They are a distraction. Again, that's my thing.

5 hours ago, Real world Incon said:

There are quite a few super-capacity All white diapers on the market!   Northshore Supreme, Northshore MegaMax, ABU Simple and Simple Ultra, DRY 24/7, BetterDry, Rearz Inspire and Inspire +, Bambino Bianco and Bianco Ultra-Stretch, TotalDry X-plus.... the list goes on but there are many options for plain white!

But the problem is, these all have designs, or wetness indicators. What's the point of a company like Bambino, or Rearz if I I can just order adult diapers. I grew up with all white diapers. Regarding Bambino: Their diapers are thin, and are not cut well, very uneven sometimes, ...Unlike Canadian diapers which are usually better quality.  I've tried all the Inspire and Inspire + versions. Like I said, Rearz made a vintage PE backed diaper, I think it was called Spoiled, but it was a special all white version.  Very thick plastic, loud, and you could go down slides at parks and they would never rip. They were amazing. Trying doing that with Bambino diapers, they suck.

I'm not here to start an argument or criticize anyone for what they are into. just trying to explain myself.

more options is always better. i wasnt satisfied 100% with my diaper choice until bear hugz came out. i want the babyish feel. white is great for nostalgia, but not everyone was from an era of all white diapers. 

and as others have said, theres tons of all white and plain options out there already, and im sure theres still more competitors to come.

• Thanks 1

Thanks diaperedboilerman. I appreciate you actually posting something. Those look good. :69_EmoticonsHDcom:

I'm not sure if I'm crazy about the cross pattern on the Comfidry24/7, but I bet that goes away after you wear them for an hour or so. Hopefully I can find some good stores in the US that would ship FedX. I have a 24 hour location. All the Canadian stores seem to ship UPS and it's really hard to get to it before 5 sometimes. I wish there was an ABDL store in San Diego or Riverside CA, area where you could walk in and actually see the diapers.

@KyleABD

Those bear hugz diaper are really cute, I like the light blue and clouds. I would wear them at home for sure. But the other reason I look for an all white diaper, is that I go out a lot in diapers and if I ever got in an accident, I would hate to wake up in a hospitable with a bunch of people looking down at me wearing baby designs. It's easier to hide the fetish aspect when they are white. You can't hide it with all the baby stuff. By the way, what is the plastic like, thick? And is the diaper padding itself thick?

@Nia

What is the plastic like on the ABU Simply Ultra like, is it stronger then the Bambino Bellissimo?

33 minutes ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Thanks diaperedboilerman. I appreciate you actually posting something. Those look good. :69_EmoticonsHDcom:

I'm not sure if I'm crazy about the cross pattern on the Comfidry24/7, but I bet that goes away after you wear them for an hour or so. Hopefully I can find some good stores in the US that would ship FedX. I have a 24 hour location. All the Canadian stores seem to ship UPS and it's really hard to get to it before 5 sometimes. I wish there was an ABDL store in San Diego or Riverside CA, area where you could walk in and actually see the diapers.

@KyleABD

Those bear hugz diaper are really cute, I like the light blue and clouds. I would wear them at home for sure. But the other reason I look for an all white diaper, is that I go out a lot in diapers and if I ever got in an accident, I would hate to wake up in a hospitable with a bunch of people looking down at me wearing baby designs. It's easier to hide the fetish aspect when they are white. You can't hide it with all the baby stuff. By the way, what is the plastic like, thick? And is the diaper padding itself thick?

@Nia

What is the plastic like on the ABU Simply Ultra like, is it stronger then the Bambino Bellissimo?

plastic is very smooth. like a 4.5/10 on the noise spectrum, noticable, but can be concealed if needed, not nearly as loud as others or near plastic pants. thickness i give it a 7/10, *it does expand when wet* not entirely sure the extent because i change before leaking, or at least cant go more than 12hrs in a wet diaper without feeling the need to change and its still not at capacity. again not the thickest but sizably thicker than ABU preschools and M4's. design and tapes are 10/10 each, those are what do me in <3

This is my thought on non white diapers these days.  Lots of people have incontinence but a whole lot more have light bladder leak problems.  40 years ago the only thing that people had were pads until Attends and Depends hit the stores.  These were either thick plastic backed diapers or belted undergarments.  Before that all that there was for incontinence were some adult size cloth diapers and waterproof pants.  Anyone remember the old SEARS catalog from the 1970's?  In the 1980's when adult disposable diapers hit the stores there must have been a need for them as more and more companies started making and selling them, including store type brands.

People who had light bladder leakage had no choice but to either try and get by with nothing, a sanitary napkin or a diaper.  That's when a lot of adult diapers were sold, probably over kill for a lot of people but that's all they had.  The market for adult diapers did a 180 when disposable adult underwear became popular.  It reduced the stigma for many people with only light leakage of having to wear a "diaper" instead of underwear.  Even the pull on disposable underpants evolved over the years to end up looking like regular underpants, like the Depend Silhouettes and others with pink designs for the ladies.  What person with light bladder leakage is going to want to wear a full blown white institutional diaper when they have disposable underwear that looks like normal underwear?

Even baby diapers and toddler diapers as well as Pull-Ups and Good Nites are no longer plain looking.  They have prints and such, the same as regular children's underwear (underoos).  Where as you can still buy your tighty whities, I think many people like underwear that kind of looks more sexy and not so much institutionalized.  Even before all the prints that are on adult diapers these days, manufacturers of adult diapers made a lot of them in different colors.  Probably one reason is to differentiate between the different sizes but I think part of it was so their adult diapers weren't white like most baby diapers.  I'm sure some thought it would turn customers off because they looked like diapers.  I've bought many brands over the years that were light blue, tan and light green in color.  Even good brands like Molicare had Purple colored diapers.

To sum in up, these days when the general market has changed from adult diapers to disposable underwear, I think companies that still make and promote actual adult diapers are trying many things to be competitive.  If you were shopping for clothes, wouldn't you want the nicest looking shirt or dress you can get for your money instead of a plain ordinary shirt or dress?  Sure you would!   Even though most people are not going to see your diaper when you are wearing it, you tend to dress in clothes that make you feel good.  Fancy diapers are really no exception.

I believe that companies who make diapers are all aware of the AB/DL community and that may just be where the adult diaper profits are these days.  While most still make their plain white diapers (even with wetness indicators), they have branched out with different colors and designs, probably mostly for the AB community but also with the thoughts in mind that maybe people with actual incontinence who need diapers might want something different for a change, or something that doesn't look like an institutional white diaper.  Weather adult diapers are being made with the AB/DL community in mind or not, that is most likely going to be the trend.  If you look at it, many of the diapers with prints and designs are the premium diapers that last 8 to 10 hours.  I would think those with actual incontinence who need diapers and are not AB or DL wouldn't be so inclined to sit around in the same wet diaper for 8 to 10 hours and would get regular changes.  Frankly, even though many of these companies might not come out and say their diapers are for the AB community, I would bet that if they are not pure white diapers, they were made for the market where the profits are - AB's.  Even the premium diapers that are white and institutionalized that last 10 to 12 hours may be made with the AB/DL community in mind as well.  Either for the AB's who want a thick diaper that swells up big so they waddle and looks like the plain white diapers they wore as toddlers, or the DL's who are not into baby stuff and want their diapers to look like normal white diapers. 

• Thanks 1

I'll get back to this post when I get home.

Just wanted to let you know, I just got conformation from Rearz this morning. They've just destroyed another great diaper. They just added a yellow wetness indicator strip on the only great white diaper left, their Inspire Original. I tried their Inspire +, I don't like them. It is so stupid, because they are in the business to make a baby diaper. What they've done is basically make their Inspire Originals look like any ordinary pharmacy diaper. I think most of us adult baby's know when we are wet. I mean seriously, do we need to look down at a strip to tell ourselves we are wet? lol

If people are emailing them requesting these stupid wetness indicators, then they should just go buy their diapers at a pharmacy. Wetness indicators make the diaper look like adult diapers, not baby diapers.

So aggravated with this company. First they discontinue their Vintage PE backed diaper, and now they've just screwed up the only All white diaper that was good.

First off, relax, take a few deep breaths. I get that you’re annoyed, but this really isn’t something to get so upset over. 

Understand that most diaper companies, Rearz included, make their products for the medical field first and foremost. The idea of adding a wetness indicator is to make it easier for caregivers to check and see if the user needs changed. My guess would be that they had enough input or requests from customers to add it.

There are companies that still offer all white diapers, such as ABU and Northshore, among others. I’d take some time to do some research and find out what all of your options are and go from there. Though they may be a dying breed, there still are some all white diapers out there.

17 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

PE ??? - my favorites for all white diapers are ConfiDry and Mega Max... Better Dry is okay but it falls apart

PE = Plastic

Not used ABU in a long time since they usually sold out on the site I buy from, but I plan to buy directly from ABU this summer

guarantee

11 hours ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

Understand that most diaper companies, Rearz included, make their products for the medical field first and foremost. The idea of adding a wetness indicator is to make it easier for caregivers to check and see if the user needs changed.

They are making products for the medical field because it's more profitable, (to target a larger consumer base). They did not start that way. They started as a company that made adult baby diapers, we all loved them because they were the company that thought out of the box, but they keep their products with the AB/DL community as their focus.

That has all changed. I've had a few conversations with different support reps there. Although they were not allowed to admit it, The company has becomes a multi million dollar entity. As a result, they have sold out as far as I'm concerned. You can say what ever you want. The AB/DL consumer is not in the spot light anymore. I've spoke with Lorrie a few years back, and now they won't even let anyone speak to her. They refused to give me info on their discontinued product. (The vintage PE backed diaper). They've also removed their review options on their site because they don't want negative comments about their products. This is a company about making money now, where is in the past, it was also about the AB/DL community.

Yes there are all white diapers out there but the problem is that they keep changing things, putting stupid wetness strips on them. It's stupid looking. These new diapers look like how adult diapers always looked, not like baby diapers. What you're missing is that a true AB/DL supplier would not change a diaper that it's community liked. But they ARE however changing diapers because it fits a larger number of consumers and better for their bottom line. That means it's not a specialty product anymore. It's just an ordinary pharmacy diaper that you can get anywhere. There's nothing special about it at that point.

I don't know how old you are, but I remember coming on these forums about 15 years ago, and a LARGE number of members were asking for a super, super, super, THICK all-white and noisy PE backed diaper. Most of these (1985 Attends) people are gone because they've given up on asking. It was those older people in the AB/DL community that had money. So diaper suppliers are shooting themselves in the feet by not carrying this specialty item.

Maybe some day I'll win the Lotto, and I'll start my own factory. I guarantee you - AB/DLs would not be disappointed.

Well Crawling -in-diapers you say you came here to these forums 15 years ago.Well you where under age then.When you stop and think about just how many companys out there that make and sell adult diapers you should do what outhers said,reserch a lot more then you have.Thats my 2cents.

22 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Well Crawling -in-diapers you say you came here to these forums 15 years ago.Well you where under age then.When you stop and think about just how many companys out there that make and sell adult diapers you should do what others said, research a lot more then you have.Thats my 2cents.

That's a cheap shot, What ever the forum says, is what ever you want to believe. My AB/DL lifestyle is private. You don't keep privet by posting details about yourself. To each his own. And it doesn't matter how many company's are making white diapers: The issue, once again,  is that they keep changing them because they are not specially items. Adult diaper company's that target medical needy people are more prone to modify diapers. Specialty items that attract a certain client are more prone to keep things the way they are. 

Your comment about me not doing research, just means I don't have the money and time to keep ordering diaper boxes until I find the magic one. Shipping is an issue lately now that so many have dropped FedX. I keep finding diapers I want to try, but the shipping dosn't work. So researching is not effective at this point. That's why I come here.

Bottom line is to stay in business, a manufacturer can't rely on sympathy or stick to their own ideas and thoughts if the profit margins drop and they risk going out of business.  I think this has ruined some companies when they try and keep up with the competition to stay in business.  One big thing is when companies started to go to cloth backed diapers instead of plastic backed diapers.  Other companies followed and now look what you have.  Sure, premium diapers and AB diapers have plastic backing but store brand diapers do not.  Sometime I think a company gets too many different types of feedback and they can't please everyone.  They pick and choose what feedback they think is best as well as the trends of other companies.  They also have to take some risks and guess what may be good when in fact it turns out to be a disaster!  Remember when Coke changed it's original formula?  Why?  To try and compete with Pepsi.  What a flop and they lost millions!  On the same theme, remember when Pepsi Cola went with Pepsi Clear?  It was supposed to be the same taste but clear, not cola colored.  That was a big flop too.   What it all boils down to is profits and when a company starts losing profits, they make changes to try and get them back. Sometimes they work, other times not.  Sometimes it's just a guessing game when they try different things to see if they will work or not.  

• Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

*Private

It's called a typo, ever seen one before? lol

I don't take lightly to people exemplifying human error simply to give strength to you're own point of view. I found many typos from others in this thread, what's your point? Was that suppose to lift yourself, or another person's tail that you follow?

I'm a DL, but I also want diapers and pullups to look better for those with incontinence, so that they don't look institutional or medical. In fact I've been taping, not so much babyish designs, but pics that might be cool for older kuds and teens with incontinence or bedwetting issues. Here are some examples.20190501_174553.thumb.jpg.929c429e65a7efff08bcc2ab9f7f5ae0.jpg

20190501_165311.jpg

20190501_164950.jpg

20190501_165105.jpg

• Thanks 1