LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is like sleeping in diapers

What is like sleeping in diapers I’ll don’t wear yet but I’ll might one 
I feel safe and secure while sleeping in diapers because I have a weak bladder. But I enjoy wearing my crinkly diapers especially on my weekends off when I can wear it 24/7

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

I've tried many, many times, but I'm a DL and the turn on is just too much of a distraction. I've had the pleasure of going to bed with a girlfriend (now an ex, who I never should've left) who was more of an AB, and although that was always tantalizing, it wasnt enough to keep me awake all night.

Now that I'm a bit older, I've pretty much accepted that I'd rather be a daddy than wear a diaper to bed. Whenever I try sleeping in a diaper I just toss and turn, although I have slept through the night many times in one. Upon writing this, I realize it heavily depends on my mood! With all of that said, I do enjoy wearing from time to time, whether it's in bed or around the house. But as far as sleeping in one goes, if I do, I always make sure I don't need a good night's rest for the next day, cause I rarely get one in a diaper.

I've slept in diapers for almost a year now and it's not that bad once you get into it. At first there's a lot of getting used to things like the extra padding pushing your legs apart but later on you get used to it. As far as wetting: I go to bed clean and wake up almost soaked, usually with an empty bladder too. I guess it beats having to change the bed every morning. I tried sleeping without one on but those times i wet as well :/.

• Like 2

I feel safe and secure waking up in a dry bed when I wear a diaper at bedtime. I have a weak bladder so I have no choice. But waking up in a warm wet diaper feels so good. Plus I love the crinkly noise my diaper makes when I turn over in the bed

I've slept in diapers for almost a year now and it's not that bad once you get into it. At first there's a lot of getting used to things like the extra padding pushing your legs apart but later on you get used to it. As far as wetting: I go to bed clean and wake up almost soaked, usually with an empty bladder too. I guess it beats having to change the bed every morning. I tried sleeping without one on but those times i wet as well :/.
Same here

Alice you can PM me if you want to

• Like 1