LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is like sleeping in diapers

I can't sleep when I have diapers on.  I think part of it is because I know I am wearing a diaper.  Maybe part is because I might think I could be discovered in a diaper, especially if I had to leave the house quickly in an emergency.  Maybe part is the fact that I might leak and get the sheets wet.  I know part of it is not being used to trying to fall asleep with the bulk between my legs, and also the excitement that I'm wearing a diaper.

I am different that most here.  I did wet the bed as a kid until I was almost 6 years old and I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed every night.  Even though I am a DL, the biggest factor is I have absolutely no desire to want to wear diapers to bed every night or revert to becoming a bed wetter.  Maybe once in a while I wouldn't mind wearing a diaper to bed.  As it is I get up anywhere from 3 to 7 times a night to pee (and yes, my prostate has been checked several times).  If I ever got to the point where I would want to wear diapers to bed all the time, I think I would be able to do it for these reasons.  1, I wouldn't be so excited that I'm wearing a diaper to bed.  2, I would become used to how it feels to sleep in diapers every night and 3, I wouldn't have the trepidation about wearing diapers to bed because instead of not wanting to wear every night and being fearful of being discovered or reverting back to bed wetting, it would be my want and desire to wear diapers to bed every night.

I think you have to really want to do it every night, put aside any fears of being discovered or leaking on the sheets and then just do it until you get used to it as others have said.  Then you will probably have a hard time falling asleep if you are not wearing a diaper to bed.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:25 PM, mydiapersleaking said:

I always loved it before I really started to wet the bed. Now I still love it just as much I just need it more than I used to. 

I love sleeping in nappies and waking up wet every morning.

One of my favorite things to do while diapered! I’ve never struggled as some have (not to brag) other than just because of the excitement of wearing a diaper to bed! I think I might actually sleep better in a diaper.

2 hours ago, Mark84 said:

One of my favorite things to do while diapered! I’ve never struggled as some have (not to brag) other than just because of the excitement of wearing a diaper to bed! I think I might actually sleep better in a diaper.

I know I always sleep soundly in nappies.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve only recently got used to sleeping padded and the answer is blindingly obvious - wear a slightly tight fitting onesie. For me, without this my nappy doesn’t fit well and “skrunkles” up when rolling over. I was always hesitant to sleep in a onesie too as I thought I’d get too hot. But it’s actually ok. I sort of wedge the duvet between my legs too which helps keep it off me entirely, and means there’s no discomfort from the bulk. But I find with a onesie I can roll around as much as I like and the fit remains good. I do now reinforce the tapes with a bit of duct tape too (not just at night).

I just wish now I could pee on my side without leaking, which just is impossible for me :( so I need to wake and pee slowly on my back, or if I’m going to flood I briefly stand and then can jump right back into bed. 

1 hour ago, billybobtombo said:

I’ve only recently got used to sleeping padded and the answer is blindingly obvious - wear a slightly tight fitting onesie. For me, without this my nappy doesn’t fit well and “skrunkles” up when rolling over. I was always hesitant to sleep in a onesie too as I thought I’d get too hot. But it’s actually ok. I sort of wedge the duvet between my legs too which helps keep it off me entirely, and means there’s no discomfort from the bulk. But I find with a onesie I can roll around as much as I like and the fit remains good. I do now reinforce the tapes with a bit of duct tape too (not just at night).

I just wish now I could pee on my side without leaking, which just is impossible for me :( so I need to wake and pee slowly on my back, or if I’m going to flood I briefly stand and then can jump right back into bed. 

Plastic pants would stop leaks on your side maybe.

I really love to sleep in diapers, I can’t sleep if I am not diapered. Like with so many others at first it was a little exciting but that is ages ago. Nowadays I do wet my diaper overnight, it feels so good and how it is supposed to be, all and all very comfortable. It beats sleeping in regular underwear i tell you?

• Like 1

At first it feels bulky and it makes your bottom warm and you sweat in it. Then you get used to it and it feels like padding around your bottom. I also will wake up and lie on my back to pee because that is the only position I can go in and then I go back to sleep again. 

• Like 1

The first feeling is waves of comfort qnde relaxation , even if,at first they are uncomfortable, because of waist expansion when horizontalwhen I lay down;  leg openings feel tight. If properly adjusted the feeling passes.

I prefer NS supreme or Best dri. I now have some  Tykable Rompers, and  they work well during the day and night, because they keep a saggy diaper close, but not to close. In day time they look like t shirts. It took a while to know how to keep the expandable waist  tight but loose enough not to restrict my belly etc. If I have no dark 5-6PM wakefulness, sleep will last  for 8 hours. 

I like it, but I notice sometimes I don't get a good night sleep. I think it's because I like it so much that throughout the night I'm focused on the enjoyment of how it feels, so my mind stays half awake.

If I have a few drinks on the weekend and go to bed a little buzzed, Then I tend to sleep all the way thought the night. I found that the Comfidry 24/7s are super comfortable. They almost feel like baby diapers from the 90s. What I like about them also is, you can get up and take a dump in them and they really lock the smell in well. They are a very unique diaper.

For me, it's re-written what I expect of a night's sleep.  I used to get up 2-4 times a night to go to the bathroom.  Now I sleep through the night.  I wouldn't trade it for anything!  It's comforting, and soft, and warm, and...  just how life is supposed to be.

Everyone is different, but for me, sleeping in a diaper just feels...  right.  All is good with the world.  and that is a feeling that's otherwise way too few and far between.

MDL

• Like 1

I started sleeping in a confidry 24/7 after my shoulder surgery 3 months ago   It was such a natural feeling it took no time at all to get used to. .  I still wake stiff from time to time.  But it’s not a big deal.   Since then my desire to wear for other reasons has diminished.    I’m not sure what I’m going todo now.   I don’t use them every night.  But they do make it convenient    Nice and warm.   Content.  

The other thing about shoulder surgery was I was unable to put them on myself.   I had hidden this fetish my whole life.    I had to quickly come to grips.   I had to ask my mother to help diaper me again since I moved back home for a bit.   My mother didn’t really think twice why would she.    It helped me get over all the pent up anxiety over the yrs.  of hiding it.    My desire to wear for a fetish has more or less deminshed now.   I simply wear them at night.  They handle my issues.  I go take a shower and do my business there.   I used to love to get off in my diaper. Not really anymore.  Just wear for comfort and protection.  The confidry 24/7 is my night time underwear simple and comfortable 

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:40 PM, oldwetter66 said:

Once I got used to sleeping in a diaper it was easy

I wear a diaper and rub er pants to bed and it is sso great to wake up and role over on your back and pee on your tummy, it feels so good and just fall back to sleep, Love it.

1 hour ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

Normal, comfortable, convenient, and good looking. I am wondering more what is like to go to bed with out a diaper on. I spend more nights in diapers than not and find myself uncomfortable and annoyed when not diapered.

Something else I also enjoy sleep ion is a shorty leotard for men, ebay or amazon.  Very comnfortable and no bunching at the crotch and under arms. I also get a wonderful night sleep in these. I use them also for exercise and cycling. Several different materials and some very tight and yes quite sexy.

On 5/29/2019 at 3:13 PM, Little_Mouse said:

It gives me the most relaxing feeling of peace, comfort and security through my sleep.

I couldn't agree more. It's soft, snug, warm and just very comforting. The security of a thick absorbent padding between the legs in bed feels natural and how it should be. Plus I don't have to get up in case I need to go during the night.

14 hours ago, Painted Cow said:

I couldn't agree more. It's soft, snug, warm and just very comforting. The security of a thick absorbent padding between the legs in bed feels natural and how it should be. Plus I don't have to get up in case I need to go during the night.

IK  have those same feelings, warm comforting.   is it the diaper, who cares it is wonderful

For me it's definitely the diaper. It is impossible to trigger that natural feeling any other way.

Due to health issues developed a while ago (which on its own sucks; I would absolutely reverse that in a heartbeat if I could) I now need to wear a diaper to bed. I consider myself fortunate not having to wrestle coming to terms with that. Wearing diapers and the comforting feelings arising from that have always been present from an early age on. But now that wearing partly became required I use those already existing feelings to deal with the new situation more easily and luckily enjoy not having stress about that too. So although the reason why still very much sucks, I ever still find it wonderful what a diaper does for me.