LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How does someone get into little headspace?

I’ve never done it or been able to do it? There are times over felt small, or cute, or just very content, but in terms of actually having a regressed mindset, never been able to do it.

I want to try it.

Tips and tricks?

A couple things work well to get me into littlespace. I always put on a nice babyish diaper like an ABU Little Paws, Crinklz, or Tykables. Then I curl up under a blanket with my stuffies (my orca Izzy and my seal Diver) and blankie. I also put on a childish TV show or movie like Dragon Tales or Lilo and Stitch. To top it off I'll suck my thumb or pacifier. I often find that crawling around or just sitting on the floor makes me feel little. In addition, I also use my big side to get myself into littlespace, which means talking to myself like I'm a toddler. When the everything falls into place, I feel like I'm 3.

My advice, try different things out and see what works for you.

Good luck,

Little Tomás

• Like 1

It can really vary person to person. For me the one sure fire, guaranteed method is simply put . . . My Daddy. When Daddy diapers me up, pulls me into his lap and strokes my nose while feeding me a bottle I instantly go into littlespace, every single time.

There's just something about feeling his arms around me when I'm in his lap while listening to his heartbeat that makes me feel so safe and secure. 

I dont tend to go into littlespace without my Daddy although it's possible. I just find the experience a million times more rewarding and natural feeling when my Daddy is with me. Luckily I get to experience this multiple times a week.

Little kaiya

• Like 1

I rarely have any choice about whether or not I go into little space my girlfriend makes me anytime we get a chance its hard for me to convince myself that I'm any kind of adult when I'm being held by my sweet loving girlfriend who's got a bottle in my mouth and I'm wearing a diaper that's so thick I can't close my legs 

If I was going to guess as to how she gets me into baby mode as we call it I'd say 

Step one is make me feel vulnerable yet relaxed  via a diaper change or enema  on the floor or bed with her towering over me 

Step two keep me vulnerable until I daze off into little space she usually accomplishes that by holding me like a baby and bottle or Brest feeding me or making me mess myself 

• Like 2