LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What kind/type of diaper appeals most to you?

I find the early 2000s era of Pampers fascinating, with the whole 'stages of baby/toddlerhood' idea and all the different changes to the lineup. Trainers were axed, then replaced by Easy Ups, Swaddlers and Cruisers were introduced, Easy Ups merged and changed with Feel 'N Learn and Step-Ins. I find it odd and strange, but intriguing.

That’s a tough question. But basically, my quick easy answer is, cloth. I have one in particular I really like, it’s a very thick, soft, flannel/fleece terry inner, contour, pin on, diaper. It is super comfy, and squishy, you can’t hide it under anything! And, you waddle when you walk. It’s a bear to wash, and especially to dry it. I don’t wear it regularly for that reason, but it is one of my favorites. 

I do like many other types of cloth diapers, they all have something good. I also enjoy lots of disposables too, thick of course ?

90% of the time, I am in a disposable. Cloth has a nice feel and the bulk and uniform dampness definitely has its appeal, but I find them a lot of work, and impossible to hide under anything, so they are impractical for me. During the day, I tend to wear slim, less expensive (and less effective) store-brand diapers like Tena or Depends. At night, on weekends, and particularly if I have a stretch of time to myself, I prefer a babyish diaper - bigger, cuter prints, crinkly. As to plastic versus cloth backing for disposables, I like both. Plastic diapers feel and look like the diapers I wore as a child, but the cloth-backed ones are quieter if I need to wear them when I might be in public or with other people, and they feel more like modern Pampers. 

I find cloth diapers plastic pants most appealing and whenever I get the chance I’ll wear cloth diapers. But I do have to admit during the day while at work and so on I wear disposable diapers, a very thin cloth diaper and plastic pant for convenience. I simply love the looks and the feel of cloth diapers, snug fitting plastic pants especially if the pants are old school snap front pants. If I had a choice I would stick with cloth 24/7. Unfortunately changing is not as convenient as a disposable diaper and you will have the rinse them. As it comes to appealing for me it is cloth diapers and snug fitting plastic pants.

It depends on what I want 

If I want something extremely soft and cozy rearz safari/seduction/inspire are my go to diapers 

If I need extremely high capacity I like ABU simple ultra 

If I need to be extremely active I like bambino ultrastrech 

I prefer good old-fashioned cloth diapers with boosters and soaker panels covered by waterproof pull-on pants. That is partly because it is what I wore as an actual baby and partly because discarding and using disposables isn't practical due to a lack of complete privacy. I can wash and store cloth diapers much easier than disposables, plus to me, cloth diapers feel more "babyish."

• Like 1

The kind that is the most comfortable for me to wear when I sleep and get around in during daytime.

The kind that keeps my bed and pants dry - no leaks accepted! I hate when I have to change a leaking diaper that is not even close to be wet to its capacity, because it can't absorb fast enough or can't destribute the fluid to the hole absorbtion area.

The kind that are easy to use and handle. This means disposables. To much work with cloth - yes I am lazy when it comes my diapers.

In daily life I do not care much about the look or print on my diapers as long they satisfy above needs. But when in little space I sometimes prefer those with cute designs too.

• 4 weeks later...

Truthfully, and I wish someone made them, ABDL/adult sized Huggies Pull Ups or training pants in general. I’ve always had a fascination with Pull Ups, Goodnites and the like more than diapers themselves mainly because that’s how I got started wearing diapers again. I still wish I could fit into 4T-5T Pull Ups like I used to...

On 5/2/2019 at 9:33 PM, HighVoltage said:

I find the early 2000s era of Pampers fascinating, with the whole 'stages of baby/toddlerhood' idea and all the different changes to the lineup. Trainers were axed, then replaced by Easy Ups, Swaddlers and Cruisers were introduced, Easy Ups merged and changed with Feel 'N Learn and Step-Ins. I find it odd and strange, but intriguing.

Same here. Pampers just had that phase where they were different than most other companies. For a time, it seems like they went more of a niche route to try and appeal to consumers more by going that route.

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2019 at 10:04 AM, BabyJune said:

I prefer good old-fashioned cloth diapers with boosters and soaker panels covered by waterproof pull-on pants. That is partly because it is what I wore as an actual baby and partly because discarding and using disposables isn't practical due to a lack of complete privacy. I can wash and store cloth diapers much easier than disposables....."

That pretty much sums it up for me, too.

This

Lots of diapers!  i don't think I could get into the Pink Princess diapers but I would wear one if I had one.  I like Rearz with skull and crossbones (although I've never had any of them).  I do like the diapers that are in different colors and patterns but mostly plain white diapers.  I'm not AB but I would probably wear any diaper if it was available.  With me, being a DL and just wearing for fun, I tend to wear what I can afford for the time I wear a diaper.  Usually that is 2 or 3 hours early morning when I get up a couple times a week, so a store type diapers from Goodwill like Attends or Prevail are appropriate for the short time.  Out of town for the day a premium diaper like Betterdry works very well for all day use.  If I was very rich, then I could afford a huge stash of every brand of adult diaper available and could use a premium diaper for 2 or 3 hours without fear that I'm "wasting" the diaper by not fully using it to it's capacity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Extra thick and highly absorbent so my plastic knickers stretch smooth over them with enough bulk to make my walk a waddle and be quite impossible to hide under a short skirt or close fitting clothes. Wearing such diapers I normally need no more than four changes a day (morning, noon, evening,bedtime) once I am conditioned to wearing them.

On 5/31/2019 at 4:16 PM, Smash-N-Dash said:

Truthfully, and I wish someone made them, ABDL/adult sized Huggies Pull Ups or training pants in general. I’ve always had a fascination with Pull Ups, Goodnites and the like more than diapers themselves mainly because that’s how I got started wearing diapers again. I still wish I could fit into 4T-5T Pull Ups like I used to...

I think these may be of interest: http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?category=10

They're expensive but seem to be the most authentic, for cloth diapers.

It's a very tough call . I love the way a very thick cloth diaper with plastic pants over the top feels when it's dry and the the process of actually having someone (or yourself) putting a cloth diaper on is hard to beat. But I also get immensely excited by how a soaked disposable feels; the special feeling of running your hands over the stretched plastic covering is sublime. So I guess I have to sit in the middle.

• Like 1