2. 2. what age did you stop?

• 3-4
    • 5-6
    • 7-10
    • 11-12
    • 13-18
    • still wet
    • never started
  3. 3. did you wear pull-ups / diapers to bed as a kid?

• yes
    • no
    • plastic / rubber sheets
    • 1 and 3

my mother died when I was almost 8 yrs.old.soon after my dad married a woman with an infant son,in cloth diapers 1964.i like the diapers and soon became a sometimes bed wetter.i was punished for it. had to wash wet sheets and hang them on clothesline.i always liked the cloth diapers and was made to wear them at night by my aunt twice after I wet on one of her beds.i never lost my attraction to cloth diapers and am now a nightly wetter in cloth diapers.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I used to pee my bed when I was a boy. Diapers until 8 or 9 then just in my bed after that. Reduced in frequency over time, but still had the odd accident, have always had a plastic sheet on my bed. Over the past few years it has returned, not helped by nerve damage, I now pee every night, and have next to no control during the day - need diapers 24/7

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I was also a chronic bedwetter until 15 or 16 my parents didn't put me back in night diapers until I was 7 or 8 yrs old thanks to a Dr who made the suggestion and both my parents would rotate/take turns putting my diapers on sometimes I'd be in diapers before sitting down to eat dinner other times it was right after dinner I'd be diaper ed I guess they didn't want to run the risk of me wetting myself if I fell asleep in the living room while watching TV .but now that I'm 41 yrs old I still wear a diaper to bed every night only to wake up soggy

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...