LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB as much as possible.

I'm just curious to how often people get to be an adult baby for? Is there anyone out there that actually has the ability to stay in little 24 hours a day at times...

I try and get into AB time once or twice a month, usually just sleeping in my diapers with my paci 

When I wake up nice and wet I put my bib on and eat my breakfast.

24/7 I would think just isn’t realistic except for very very few.

Ive always wanted a 24/7 experience in a full nursery though 

I'm not really an adult baby, more a toddler age. I get to go into littlespace with my Daddy multiple times a week depending on how he feels and I feel. It can be at bedtime, his favourite time, or during the day depending on what we're doing. Sometimes it's at home or out at a picnic, visit to a museum, etc.

Even if I had the chance to be little 24/7 I absolutely wouldn't, it would be too boring. A half day is about my limit before I want more grown up interactions.

Right now Daddy wants me in diapers 24/7 which is sooooo frustrating and something we're still discussing. He really loves when I'm needy and clingy and cuddly and he finds I'm like that more when he keeps me that way.

Little kaiya

8 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Even if I had the chance to be little 24/7 I absolutely wouldn't, it would be too boring. A half day is about my limit before I want more grown up interactions.

I agree with you on that one!

I get into littlespace about 1 or 2 times a week depending on how much free time I have and how I'm feeling. I never regress for more than 2 hours at a time because after about an hour I'm recharged and ready to do my homework and study for exams. I do wear diapers for longer periods of time, and when I'm wearing I'm more relaxed, but not necessarily little.

• 3 weeks later...

I drift in and out through the day, when I'm on my own.  I don't really have a clear line between little and adult.  Sometimes I'm cooking with my dummy in my mouth.  Sometimes I'm wandering along the river with my doggie, and sometimes I'm walking the dog, and sometimes it's both at the same time.  I'm more constrained when Mummy's here, because she generally treats me as an adult during the day.  As bedtime comes on I usually turn into a little until I'm sent to bed.  I don't really pretend about it at all.

I wear 5 days a week at least, paci at night. But as for an all day session? Family has to be out of town, which will happen this weekend. 3 Days of hanging out as a little girl or boy with out a care. And a couple of trips out with appropriate AB clothing.....

Yup, more toddler age or older too.
I'm a DL and a little/middle/big.
Sometimes I pretend I'm a teen bedwetter.

I am exactly the same. Sometimes a 4 year old older toddler not potty trained. Sometimes a seven year old still having accidents, sometimes a teen bedwetter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i try for at least 2 full little activities a week, sometimes i get it, sometimes i dont, ill have to settle for sleeping like a baby instead, pad up, onesie, bottle, paci, then night night. at least thats every night. ( for so long as im single, unless i find the one)

• Like 1