LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone!

A new story from me.  Dunno why I've started this, when I have two others going (no, I've not forgotten them, but I couldn't get this one out of my head, and just _had_ to work on it).  

This chapter is a bit dark, and I think I do also need to include a trigger warning, as there's a bit of abuse.  Don't shoot me, it's needed to set the scene, and build the main characters.

This story I got the idea from another on here recently, which shocked me a bit, but also had me thinking.  There's a lot of crazy stuff happen in the Diaper Dimension, and this story is no different.  

I do love comments, criticism, suggestions for my stories.  This story will be a slow burn (I definitely can't update once a day like my favourite stories here).  I hope that this one will satisfy us all!

Anyway, on with the show...

Prologue - A Little called Daniel

"Ouch!"

The foot that landed on the 2x4 plastic blue block quickly retracted itself back into the air, as a giant hand came down and probed around the foot's sole for a sign of viscous liquid. Nope, none found was the result, even though it still hurt. 

"Daniel?"

"Yes, mummy?", a little boy's high voice queried, with maybe an inflection of concern. 

"Have you finished playing with your blocks?"

The little boy pondered the question, as the tone of it screamed trouble, a trap for the unwary. He knew the rule: blocks away when finished play. 

"Hold on, where are you?", the feminine voice added. 

A double trap. Now I'm really gonna pay, the boy thought. "Umm, in here...", he replied meekly, as he slowly popped his head out from behind the sofa. 

"What are you doing in there, little man?". Another question, but giggly, which quickly faded away as the woman knelt down towards her boy, looking intently at his face. There was to be no smile this time. 

"Umm, hiding".  His face radiated embarrassment, maybe some shame. 

"Hiding from what, darling?". With concern, Lily reached out and touched young Daniel's chin, cradling it in her fingers, gently raising it so she could see through his bright blue eyes into his gentle but scarred soul. 

"The monsters...", he quietly spoke. 

"Your old family?"

"Uhhuh", Daniel whispered, as he tried to nod his head, but his chin was trapped still in that very soft hand. He looked up, examining his mother's face, for signs of trouble. 

Lily made a point of looking around the room. The building blocks were randomly scattered out from the centre of the play room towards the entryway, in stark contrast to their normally being just randomly scattered everywhere within the play room. "They're not here Daniel. They're not in this world", she stated quietly. 

"But they told me my building was... wa... was... stupid!"

Lily looked at the play mat in the middle of the room again. No building remained standing on it. She let out an audible sigh. 

"Did you knock it over, hon?"

A gentle nod was the only response. Please don't be mad at me, he thought. 

They were mad, real mad. Which is what compelled him to destroy the thing that had taken two painstaking hours to build, and then go hide in fear of them, lest they hit him, again. 

His building had been magnificent though, he reminded himself. The blocks had been clicked together just so, the scaling absolutely perfect for the tiny figurines  that were about to move into residence within it. 

But it wasn't good enough - it was never good enough. He was never good enough.  

So they hit him.  His biological family destroyed him and his creativity.  His dad, his brother - they were never satisfied. His mother simply didn't care. 

Not even when he ended up in the hospital. 

There were always excuses and blame when he was taken to the ER. The doctors would accept the words of the parent, and never ask Daniel what happened. He was always too afraid to tell them anyway, for fear of reprisals. 

That was until the fifth time he turned up, with a broken arm and a welt across his face clearly showing a partial hand print.  That was the result of a savage beating after he was found in possession of a toy doll.  He finally mustered up the courage to tell the authorities what really happened, after years of being constantly put down, smacked around, told he was a nobody?  

Told he was a failure. 

Even after the incident. His brother kept blaming him for what happened. His mother had disappeared, and no one would tell Daniel where she'd gone to. 

After Daniel told the truth, the evidence backed his story up, finally. 

Lily knew all this, all that went on that fateful day. She knew who "they" were. She'd been briefed by the adoption agency, warned even, after selecting Little Daniel, from the other Dimension. 

Both her and husband David agreed to take him exactly because of the qualities his old family seemed to hate so much.  He was such a beautiful and gentle effeminate boy to Lily and Dave, and so deserved to be loved, and cared for, and be the centre of their attention. 

How could they do that to him, she screamed one day at her husband, after reviewing his case file. He was just an innocent little boy!

A reminiscent teardrop emerged from her left eye, which was quickly wiped away by some shoulder movements. "Come here, baby", she softly asked. 

Daniel hesitated. Mummy was his saviour, his angel, Daddy was his rock, his protector.  Both of them were his safe harbour.  When the waves were ginormous out there and he felt himself floundering and adrift, he knew that he could retreat into their arms for safety and comfort and reassurance. He certainly needed all of that right now. 

So he pushed forward with his left leg, his right knee scraping along the soft carpet, his hands flat to the carpet holding the weight of his upper torso. His butt emitted a soft crinkle as he shuffled out from behind the lounge. His baby blue coloured pacifier swung in lazy arcs seemingly to the tune of his body gyrations, dangling from a ribbon filled with tiny teddy bears, its one pinned end clasped to the left collar of his baby-blue coloured terry cloth jumpsuit. 

As soon as his armpits were free of the lounge, his mum scooped him up and held him to her shoulder. She immediately sensed his fear, through his stiff body, and his trembling arms. 

Lily's heart melted as the boy's eyes filled with moisture, and he began to quietly sob against her chest. 

"I... I'm... s.. sorry, mummy", Daniel cried. 

Lily moved over to the lounge, and gently sat down, holding Daniel against her chest the entire time, a forearm resting vertically up the boy's back, the other supporting his padded butt. 

"What for, baby?", she asked. 

"They... they... they got to me", he sobbed. 

"Did you have a flashback again?".

Lily recalled that tumultuous period soon after Daniel arrived. He'd be quite a normal Little boy, playing away quite happily, but then suddenly his face would go cloudy, ashen, his eyes glaze over, and he'd end up screaming, or running away to hide. Of course, the first few times it happened, Lily and David were quite shocked, frightened of what their newly adopted boy was experiencing. 

These episodes eventually led to one where he was so distraught and combative, they took him to Emergency, wherein he only calmed down after sedation.  A junior doctor went so far to suggest he be Sectioned, which caused quite a stir. 

With his wife a mess, the boy's new father stepped in, and told the doctor where to go. "With all due respect, doctor, that is a bullshit copout, and you know it!", he angrily retorted, with his booming loud voice. A senior doctor suddenly appeared around the curtain at the foot of Daniel's bed. 

"Dr Misner, please go attend to the little in Bay 5, I'll deal with this case, thank you!", the new doctor commanded, watching as the junior disappeared off down the hall. He studied Daniel's chart for a few seconds before looking up towards the boy's father. 

"Hi, I'm Dr Funde, a senior consultant doctor here. I couldn't help but listen in on Dr Misner's advice", he stated with some embarrassment. "I'm really sorry.  Sectioning someone is really quite a serious affair, even more so for a Little."

"Does Daniel require that kind of intervention, Doc?", came a scared and confused lady's voice. Lily's hand clamped hard on her husband's forearm in anticipation of the guy's answer. 

"Mrs Eastwood, no, I don't think so", the doc carefully  and compassionately replied. "Your boy came from an abusive family, right?"

"Yes"

"Have you considered counselling for him?"

"Yes, we've already had him booked to see Mrs McPhee...", David answered, with the doctor immediately nodding. 

"Good choice"

"... but she has a 6 week waiting period, so Daniel hasn't been able to see her yet", David concluded. 

As Dr Funde studied Daniel's notes for a clue, he asked an innocuous question. 

"Do you know what triggered this episode?"

As Lily cradled the trembling Daniel against her chest, sitting comfortably on the lounge, she wondered what set him off this time, what he remembered of his past. 

His time with Dr McPhee was beneficial. He'd learnt coping mechanisms for when the flashbacks occurred, and had mostly been desensitised to them. 

But something kept coming back. His episodes were rare now, but frustratingly still occurring. 

She looked around the play room at the mass of scattered blocks. In amongst the carnage was a tiny red four-wheeled baby carriage, the infant figure still fixed in place. An instruction manual was on the floor nearby, opened to the page where the carriage was complete. 

"Daniel?"

"Y... yes, mummy?", he whispered. 

"Was it the baby in the stroller that set you off?"

Daniel sat at his desk, pondering the meaning of life, and his existence within it. His flat-panel LCD screen lit up the dark bedroom with a soft white glow, emitting the result of a few hours intense 3D modeling. He glanced at the building within the screen's limits. Was it good enough to submit as his final end of year work in a few weeks time?

One room in particular was intricately modelled. Flowers adorned the walls in a strip just below the roof cornice, with an intricate white wainscotting adorning each wall. The room's furniture was very childish, almost infantile. 

None of the other rooms in the model were as detailed. 

He saved his work, tapped the on/off switch on the LCD panel, and dragged himself off into bed. 

The single bed itself was non-descript, his feet only just contained within its confines. Soon, he will have outgrown it - a child's bed, him being a late teen in his final year of high school. 

He was longing and dreaming to be called up into university, study architecture, and escape this house, this room, this bed. 

With a sigh, he rolled over onto his side, facing a grubby-cream wall of his bland featureless bedroom.  He scoffed at the thought that he'd designed a room far surpassing this one. If only that room wasn't in virtual space, he embarassingly dreamt. 

His eyes gently closed, weary, strained from the glare of the monitor. He noticed the house around him was quiet, still, the big gum tree outside creaking its old wood in tune with the late night breeze. 

Feeling safe for the moment, he reached through the crack between his bed and the wall, and grabbed hold of a toy, easing it up through the narrow gap. 

"Hello Molly!", he whispered happily. The doll was tiny, only about 30cm long, and thin, and plastic.  It had matted hair, and was missing most of its clothes. But Daniel didn't care. This rescued doll was his.

"I built you something!"

He kissed the doll on its forehead, and carefully placed it in the crook between his arm and body. A few minutes of play and sleep will do, he thought. Let her know he cared about her.  

He was curious to know why he found this inanimate object so fascinating. The first day he walked past her in the park he took little notice - she was just a lost toy, thrown away into the manicured garden by someone unknown. By the third day, her face was still staring up at him, playing with his mind, pleading with him to stop. On the fifth day, he did stop, bending down to examine the doll. She spoke to him, told him to take her home, please? 

"I can't do that", he whispered to her. 

On the eighth day, he was amazed the doll was still there. It had rained over the weekend, so dolly's exposed surfaces were a bit grubby with dirt. He picked her up, brushed dirt particles off the face, and examined what remained. 

"I can't take you home", he reminded it. Being very embarrassed by talking to a doll, he looked around the park to see if he was being watched. 

Why not?

"Because its not right"

Is it, not?

With a sigh, he gently placed the doll back into its place in the garden and walked away. 

That night, all he could think about was that doll. With a tear forming and sliding down a cheek, his mind could only wonder whether the doll was crying at that moment, imagining that doll would probably never feel the loving touch from a little girl ever again. 

He cried himself to sleep. 

As he came through the park the next afternoon on his way home from school, he picked that doll up, apologised for being so insensitive to it, popped it into his school bag, and continued home. 

Over the next few days, he got to know his little "Molly" doll. He'd hidden her under the bed, only daring to play with her at night. 

As he stealthily interacted with her each time, he explored his own feelings around what it meant to be in love with a girl's toy, and the joy he gained whilst playing with it. 

Yawning, he decided to pretend she was finally asleep, so stroked her nose, and laid her head on his pillow. Just a few more minutes of make-believe, he concluded. 

Then he'd put her back in her hiding spot. 

The early morning sun poked above the horizon. Daniel's east-facing window captured the rays streaming from the bright globe hanging tentatively out there, filtered the harshness out of the hot morning summer rays, and emitted them through cracks in the venetian blinds. Some of those rays struck Daniel's face, causing him to stir. 

His hearing was the first to alert him to impending trouble, as the floorboards creaked and moaned under the weight of someone heavy approaching his bedroom door. It opened up to reveal a hulking great man, who seemed a bit annoyed at having to once again be the boy's alarm clock. 

Daniel's hearing alerted his brain , which sent a jolt of adrenaline through his body, startling him awake, causing him to open his eyes and look around to the door. 

"Wake up, you stupid boy!", dad boomed as he opened the door fully, taking a step into the room. "Your late!"

Daniel sat up, bleary-eyed but alert, his feet swinging out from under the bed sheets. What was the time? Why is dad...?

Oh shit!

As he stood up fully, the doll fell off his body, and clattered to the floor. Daniel's first instinct was to reach for the doll, but as he did so, his father took another step, and sent a hand sailing across Daniel's face. 

The boy's bodily momentum changed in that instant. His head twisted from the blow, causing his body to twist in unison, and he fell to the floor bloodied and bruised. 

"You fucking pedo!"

Daniel could do nothing else but groan in response. 

"What the fuck is this?!". The man bent over and snatched up the doll by its hair. 

Daniel looked up towards his old man, his eyes almost shut from the pain of the blow, but they could see enough of Molly. With a fist full of Molly's hair, she was being shaken like a rag doll. 

"What the actual fuck is this?!"

Blinded by pure rage, the man threw the doll in a random direction as he turned to head back out the door, flinging it with some force. Daniel watched with abject horror as the doll sailed across the room, smashing head first into the top right corner of the LCD screen. As the doll ricocheted towards the ceiling, the panel spun around on its mount before tipping over the edge of his desk, hitting the corner of a bookcase as it fell.  

Daniel was frozen in place for a long time, staring intently at the large intricate bullseye crack in the LCD. The panel was ruined. 

That panel was his pride and joy, pictures of which all his nerdy mates oogled over at school, an item that took him a very long time saving up enough money to buy. 

Fuck him, Daniel thought. 

Fuck them!

As anger and frustration finally boiled within him, he cracked and let out a blood curdling scream, his face transitioning to glow beetroot red from the exertion. 

His eyes locked onto his computer, a birthday gift from his parents, begrudgingly supplied for his final year in school. Without any hesitation, he stood up, grabbed it in both hands, and headed out of his room, not stopping to unplug anything. He failed to recognise that he was causing more carnage as cables tore out of whatever they were plugged into. With a final forceful yank of the computer, resistance from the final cable disappeared, and he was out the door. 

Down the hallway his mum stood worried, her hand at her mouth, but he turned the other way, towards the front door. 

"Daniel, wait!", she cried feebly. 

As Daniel reached the open front door, he turned to look at his father, who was standing in the middle of the lounge room staring at a blank TV screen. 

"You know what? FUCK YOU TOO!", Daniel screamed and spat, before lifting the computer above his head, and smashing it down onto the tiled entranceway. 

He didn't hang around to watch as bits flew in every direction. The plastic case protecting the fragile interior stood no chance, and electronic parts separated off the motherboard to fly into the roof and walls, bits striking the man in the legs like a swarm of bees. 

Daniel saw none of it, running down the street as fast as his legs could propel him. 

The park always seemed so tranquil, and still first thing in the morning, yet Daniel took no notice. He raced through the tiered gardens, and found a spot in a low-tiered hollow, behind a strand of trees. No one would be able to see him there.  

With his energy and adrenaline reserves completely empty, he collapsed onto his hands and knees, shaking and panting hard. 

The sobs came thick and fast, the cries a plenty, the tears free flowing, as he mourned for what his life had become. 

He finally stopped crying some time after lunch, totally exhausted and spent, both emotionally and physically. His face stung from the old man's blow as he rubbed it slowly clean of the dried blood, sweat, snot and expired tears. 

Rolling over onto his back, staring up at the lush green canopy of leaves above him, he wondered why he was born into such a fucked up life and family.  He reflected on how hard it was to please his father - it seemed that everything he attempted was shit and half-arsed in his old man's eyes. 

And now he'd just been called a pedo.  Daniel shook his head at that. How does playing with a doll equate to being a pedo?  

"Fuck him", he thought aloud. "Asshole would call me anything but his son, so fuck him"

The canopy shifted position as the cooling afternoon sea breeze wafted through the park. Daniel relished the sensual touches of the air movements across his arms, luxuriating in the coolness, before it all disappeared. That'd be right, he mused. A loving embrace lost to the wind. 

In that moment, he thought of his mum. The one person in his life that seemed to be on his side, or maybe neutral. But it had been so long since he had a cuddle from her. He started to sob once more as he realised he'd not been touched affectionately by anyone in his family for months. The only times he'd be touched were those times he was beaten by his dad, or his brother. 

He so needed a cuddle, told he was loved, told he was important, that he was someone, that he had a future. 

At this point in his life, he just felt like a punching bag. 

Lily looked down at her Little boy. His blonde hair was long, and fine, and silky to the touch. She reflected on how this was one of his most endearing features, so she let her fingers slide through the strands slowly, massagingly. Daniel stirred against her chest.  He'd stopped sobbing some time ago, and just lay against her chest breathing slowly, eyes open but focused on nothing in particular. 

Sure, Lily had things to do, but at times like this, she knew Daniel needed the reassurance and love to get past whatever frightened him, for however long it took. 

She looked down over his body towards the tiny red pram and baby, both made of blocks. She was right - he had triggered over them. But why remained a bit of a mystery. 

She remembered what triggered his massive episode which earned him that trip to the hospital. She had her sister Mary over, and Daniel was watching Mary's toddler daughter have her nappy changed along with a change of clothes.  For some reason he couldn't handle the scene, and quickly became moody, screamed and shouted over anything, refused to do whatever he was told, and finally resorted to being outright combative to Lily and Mary. 

They had no idea how to settle the boy, who was so wound up like a spring, he was hurting himself through his exertions. It was when he started turning blue during his fights with Lily, and then with David after he rushed home from work, that they decided to call an ambulance and get him off to the ER. 

What was it about that scene, she wondered. Mary's girl was adorable, and Daniel took a real liking to her. Even though he was much older than the girl, he was a Little, and found great joy and fun playing with her.  Daniel loved playing with the girl as an equal, not as a big cousin. When she had a bottle, he had a drink from a cup with a straw - when she had a nap, he joined her in that as well. 

Lily pondered that juxtaposition too. Normally, littles shied away from interacting with Amazon babies and toddlers, as they were often sen as dolls.  Daniel wasn't regressed - Lily and David had refused the option to have him done during the adoption process. They wanted him to be him, and to nurture his loving and caring nature. 

He was utterly fascinated by the process Mary went through changing the girl's nappy. Was it the loving touches? The affection? The attention that Mary was giving her baby? Maybe the nappies themselves?  

Daniel wasn't in nappies at the time. He is now though, Lily mused. 

That idea came from Dr McPhee. Introducing nappies into Daniel's life changed him in a positive way, almost immediately too. He became much more settled, and less prone to suffering flashbacks. 

So Lily pushed further, by introducing items that were more and more babyish. Every item, Daniel responded positively to. Maybe, all he needed was to be babied, like the other Littles around him?

So she did exactly that. With Dr McPhee's advice, Daniel had slowly been encouraged to become her Little baby Daniel, and he loved it. 

She looked down at the close to sleeping boy, and popped his paci into the boy's yawning mouth. 

"Sshhh, baby.  Mummy is going nowhere. Ok?"

Daniel twitched and fidgeted for a while, but otherwise lay completely still. Occasionally, he'd let out a sigh, but then started crying, even though he was fast asleep. "What on earth is going on with you, baby?", Lily muttered. She could do nothing to help, bar give cuddles and reassurance. 

As the sun continued its descent back towards the horizon, Daniel's thirst got the better of him, forcing him to emerge from his hiding spot. He scaled a few of the tiers in the garden, and walked towards the play area, where he knew there was a water bubbler. 

On approach, he heard giggling and laughing within a climbing castle, so stopped behind some bushes to see who it was. After all, he still had his pyjamas on, which were filthy with dirt and grass clippings. He certainly didn't need to add embarrassment to the pile of shit he was experiencing right now!

The "girl" turned out to be two of them, who appeared after a few minutes from the castle to jump on the swings. One was wearing a yellow sundress, whom Daniel soon focused on. In disgust and shame, he turned away from the scene. A minute later, he stole a glance back at the girl in the yellow dress. She was all smiles and happiness, swinging away, her dress billowing and flowing in the wind caused by her swings. So carefree, such a different life. What would it be like if he... no. 

Why was his face flushed, embarrassed? He looked away, sat down, and forced himself to wait, even though his heart was all a flutter, and his mind craving more information about the girl in the yellow dress. 

"No, I'm not looking!", he muttered. 

The girls soon finished their play session, right on dusk, and sauntered off home, allowing the park to fall back into silence once more.  He waited a good while, satisfying his distrustful brain that no one would see this pyjama-clad hobo. 

After a drink and a quick face wash, Daniel returned to his little hideout amongst the tiers and trees, only to contemplate going home himself. He certainly couldn't stay out there all night, and he needed something to eat. In his haste to run away, he'd left without any of his pocket money, or his phone. 

Maybe he could sneak inside and steal some supplies, get a bag of clothes, his money and phone, and return to this spot? Yeah, it's worth the risk, he decided, but it needed to be well after dark, after that cranky bastard dad had gone to bed. 

Around 10pm, he snuck up to the house. The front door was closed, the porch light was on. The house was otherwise quiet. Through the front windows, it looked like the lounge room TV was switched off too. Was the bastard in bed?  He tiptoed up to the front door, his ears pounding with the echoes of his heartbeat, and straining to hear any noise from within. 

Noone seemed to be awake. 

So he turned the front door handle, and slowly opened the door. Stepping inside, he could see little through the dark gloom - none of the lights were on, not even the kitchen lights. His bare feet felt a cracked tile, which hadn't been there before. Unusual, he thought. A few more steps before the tiled entranceway finished, and creaky floorboards began. But he was light, and was barefoot, so they shouldn't make any noises, he surmised. 

He was so wrapped up in his careful movements and concentrating hard at making no noise, he failed to detect his father's dark form at the open door to their master bedroom. Daniel froze when he finally did sense a presence near him. 

He turned slowly towards the unwanted life form , only to see at the last moment that form take a step, then a god almighty whack, as the man's closed fist connected with his cheek. The force of the blow sent the hapless boy flying into the wooden armrest of a lounge chair, his arm crashing across the wood edging, snapping his right forearm bone in two like a twig. 

Daniel immediately collapsed and screamed in pain, holding up his left hand in a vain attempt to shield himself from his father continuing any further attack. The man had his right fist balled up ready to rain down another blow, one Daniel just knew would hurt. "Stop! No, no, don't do this!", he cried. 

That was when his mother seemingly appeared out of nowhere, holding the big kitchen carving knife. Before Daniel could yell out, she plunged it with all her strength straight into the old man's chest. 

Daniel watched his father take a step back, look down at the knife plunged all the way up to the hilt in his chest, before staggering backwards another few steps to a wall and slumping down onto his knees. A gulp of air, much like a fish out of water, and that was it. The man's surprised eyes glazed over, and lost their fire. 

Waves and waves of pain started radiating across Daniel's body, as he found it harder and harder to remain awake. His last memory was of his mum screaming uncontrollably before running out the open front door. 

Lily shifted her weight slightly on the recliner chair in Daniel's room, now that the wrapped up bundle of hair and pink silky-smooth skin had settled. Daniel was fast asleep now, floppy and relaxed, but he'd been quite unsettled for the half hour prior. She'd watched his face the entire time, eyes screwed shut as he writhed around in her arms, crying out, mumbling, face showing all sorts of emotion, with his arms and legs being very animated. 

Yet he remained asleep. He must have been dreaming of something bad, Lily thought. As he relaxed, she took him into his room, changed his very wet nappy, and swaddled him. His face now was buried in the blanket. 

"Wondered where you were, darl", came a gruff voice   at the door. David chuckled as his wife emitted a squeek of surprise. 

"Don't do that, Dave!", Lily warned. 

"Sorry, couldn't help myself!". David entered the room and kissed his darling wife on the forehead. "How is he?", he whispered. 

"He had a flashback today", Lily tiredly responded. 

"Oh?"

"He's settled now"

"You ok, hon?", David enquired, studying her face for any concern. 

"Yeah, all good, but I don't know how Daniel will be when he wakes up"

"You had anything to eat today?"

"Not this arvo, no. Daniel's not had anything to drink either", she replied, and started to sit up off the recliner. 

"No, no, stay there. I'll get ya's some food n drinks"

"Thanks, babe!"

As she watched David disappear  out towards the kitchen, she thought about the state of play with her family. Pretty lucky to have Dave, and now a beautiful boy. 

"We'll get through this, baby boy,  we will. We'll do whatever it takes".

• Like 10

This is wonderful.

What I do find a little creepy is this line:

" Daniel sat at his desk, pondering the meaning of life, and his existence within it. His flat-panel LCD screen lit up the dark bedroom with a soft white glow, emitting the result of a few hours intense 3D modeling. He glanced at the building within the screen's limits. Was it good enough to submit as his final end of year work in a few weeks time?"

As someone who just recently submitted my final piece of work for my 3D Modelling degree. In my dark room, while worrying about how my final year piece will be recieved. I feel this line relates to me on a deep level. With exception I use an IPS monitor as my main one

• Like 3

Why do I get the feeling that Daniels an Egg....

6 hours ago, HyperShark said:

This is wonderful.

What I do find a little creepy is this line:

" Daniel sat at his desk, pondering the meaning of life, and his existence within it. His flat-panel LCD screen lit up the dark bedroom with a soft white glow, emitting the result of a few hours intense 3D modeling. He glanced at the building within the screen's limits. Was it good enough to submit as his final end of year work in a few weeks time?"

As someone who just recently submitted my final piece of work for my 3D Modelling degree. In my dark room, while worrying about how my final year piece will be recieved. I feel this line relates to me on a deep level. With exception I use an IPS monitor as my main one

Why I did that paragraph was I too had been playing around in Sketchup (3d modeling application) designing some stuff, and it took me back to the start of my house build, where I completely modelled the house from the builders plans in Sketchup, and had actually contemplated modelling a nursery room in it!

First I find this story very interesting.  Second you should write the story how you want, many authors have their idea about the amazon world.  You seem to be working on a rescue story and I like that.  There have been a few with that theme and they work well.  I hope you keep this up as I am interested to see if Daniel gets better with more baby treatment.  

10 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Why do I get the feeling that Daniels an Egg....

Hmm... *scratches head* No, definitely not! What gave you that idea?

*smiles*

Your writing is the best. Your story is harsh but that is life.

The love that Lily and Dave are showing their new adopted

son is heart warming.

No unwanted regression just love of a new Mommy and

Daddy.

I agree if like you said it makes him better by treating him as

a baby then do it as you are. He missed his babyhood now what's

it. Give him what he needs baths, play time suckling and diaper

changes with love and cuddles.

• Like 1

I am really enjoying this so far. Just reading about the abuse he suffered you can understand why Daniel would want to regress and be a baby again. He apparently never was loved and cared for like his new mommy and daddy are doing now.  Very happy And actually a bit surprised that I was able to give this a like. I was pretty sure I had used both my likes for the day. I am not complaining though. I am looking forward to reading more.