LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

looking for someone to commission a story!

Come on now, Pers, he's obviously looking for a writer to hire.  It would probably be helpful to indicate what sort of story you're wanting the someone to write, as some people are good at some forms and not so good at others.  And good writers know their strengths and weaknesses up front. 

There are quite a few people here that do commission work (me included). Best bet would be looking around at those that do, check their stories and see if their writing style matches up with what you're looking for and contact them. :)

6 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Come on now, Pers, he's obviously looking for a writer to hire.  It would probably be helpful to indicate what sort of story you're wanting the someone to write, as some people are good at some forms and not so good at others.  And good writers know their strengths and weaknesses up front. 

Obviously?  Really?  No.  Not obvious.  Considering how many threads I've seen on here that are of the nature of "I've got great story ideas and I'll sell them for 20 bucks a pop!"

2 hours ago, Personalias said:

Obviously?  Really?  No.  Not obvious.  Considering how many threads I've seen on here that are of the nature of "I've got great story ideas and I'll sell them for 20 bucks a pop!"

That was at the other place, remember?  :D 

2 hours ago, Tfmonkey said:

I am looking for someone to write a mental regression story for me.  I hope this helps

That's pretty vague.  You might want to indicate what sort of story it is.

1 hour ago, Personalias said:

I don't think it was.  I'm pretty sure it happened here, too.

I remember him being group-lampooned over there.  Repeatedly.  Every thread he started.  :D