LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper check during car rides and vacation trips

The most annoying time is when my wife requires to stop the car at rest stops to have a diaper check.  It normally happens during long car rides.  She opens up the back of my diaper to check and feels the front.  If it is not wet  she will at least sprinkle a bir of powder in the back to keep the smell.  She will also from time to time give me a baby bottle to relax during the car ride.  It is usually filled with milk but sometimes just water or juice.

• Like 1

Some details.  At the rest stop, does she do all this while you are sitting in the car or do you both get out and go to the rest room for the diaper check?  I would be annoyed if it was in a public restroom with other people around, unless the rest areas have family style restrooms with locking outer doors.  If this happens while you are in the car, I would be concerned that others in the parking area could look in the windows.  I also would wonder how she could do it in a car unless you were driving in just your diaper or you have pants on that you can lower while in the seat or shorts so she can pull back the waistband or reach down inside or through the leg openings to feel your diaper and check you.  It would be embarrassing to get out of the car at a rest area with people around if you both went to a toilet room with a locking outer door and she had changing supplies with her.

The trade off here is if you complain about it or get annoyed, especially since it can slow down your trip if you have to stop all the time, she may get mad and stop babying you and checking your diapers for spite and then you will lose something else that you may enjoy.  Ah, the control women have over their husbands or boyfriends!  Frankly, it doesn't make a lot of sense from a practical standpoint.  First, you are wearing diapers so you won't need to stop all the time to use a rest room.  Have you ever leaked on the car seat?  If yes, maybe she has a point.  If not, then she has no worry that you will leak and ruin the car seat.  If you mess your diaper, the smell would give it away and then she knows for sure you need to stop and get changed.  Otherwise, she has no need to open up the back of your diaper to look inside to see if you have messed yourself.  The smell should make it obvious.  It's clear she is only doing this for either your embarrassment or part of your AB diaper play and lifestyle.  I'm sure as an adult baby you normally enjoy the attention and mommy/baby play in your diapers.  How do you react when you get annoyed at her insistence to stop at these rest areas so she can check your diapers?  Do you enjoy it, do you say anything or try and mention it's better to keep going and make some time?  How much does she insist that you stop, or does she get mad if you refuse? Maybe for her it's just as much fun to make you stop so she can check your diaper.  That may be one of the things that she enjoys the most about your AB play.  Maybe she really looks forwards to public embarrassment of you in your diapers at places like rest stops where there are strangers around that you probably won't ever see again.  To her that might be just as much fun as you have in wearing your diapers and sucking on a baby bottle.  To try and deprive her of that enjoyment might mean she stops participating in some of the things you really like her to do for you as far as your diaper play.

Perhaps if you really get annoyed, before your next long car trip sit down and try and talk it out with her.  Explain that you know how you both may enjoy the diaper checks at the rest areas but that it slows down the trip and takes longer to get where you are going.  While the diaper checks can be fun, maybe limit them somewhat and instead of stopping at every rest area, stop at every other rest area unless you for sure need a diaper change.  Try and balance the fun of stopping every time to check your diaper with the need to make some time.  One way might be to say, "If we get there sooner, that leaves us more time at the (hotel, campground, tourist attraction or wherever) to have some extra privet time and diaper play.  

• Like 2

Rusty has some good points. Maybe offer to wear a diaper with a wetness indicator, with an agreement that your diaper will always be exposed in the car, and you can have a pair of shorts or loose pants on the floor of the car for emergencies and stops, and in exchange, you can have fewer stops for diaper checks? Would that be fair?

5 hours ago, herb330 said:

The most annoying time is when my wife requires to stop the car at rest stops to have a diaper check.  It normally happens during long car rides.  She opens up the back of my diaper to check and feels the front.  If it is not wet  she will at least sprinkle a bir of powder in the back to keep the smell.  She will also from time to time give me a baby bottle to relax during the car ride.  It is usually filled with milk but sometimes just water or juice.

This sounds really annoying ?...I certainly wouldn't want any diaper checks, powder added, or bottles of something to drink. How on Earth do you survive long car rides in such loving agony? ?

• Like 1

When me and my girlfriend go on long rides I sit in the front passenger seat and when she wants to check my diaper she just puts her hand on my crotch she can tell pretty easily how much I've wet by the feel of the diaper 

Sharp and crinkly =dry 

Hard and silent =25%

Firm and but squishable =50%

Soft and Squishy =75% 

Sloshing noise/leaking =100%

9 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Some details.  At the rest stop, does she do all this while you are sitting in the car or do you both get out and go to the rest room for the diaper check?  I would be annoyed if it was in a public restroom with other people around, unless the rest areas have family style restrooms with locking outer doors.  If this happens while you are in the car, I would be concerned that others in the parking area could look in the windows.  I also would wonder how she could do it in a car unless you were driving in just your diaper or you have pants on that you can lower while in the seat or shorts so she can pull back the waistband or reach down inside or through the leg openings to feel your diaper and check you.  It would be embarrassing to get out of the car at a rest area with people around if you both went to a toilet room with a locking outer door and she had changing supplies with her.

The trade off here is if you complain about it or get annoyed, especially since it can slow down your trip if you have to stop all the time, she may get mad and stop babying you and checking your diapers for spite and then you will lose something else that you may enjoy.  Ah, the control women have over their husbands or boyfriends!  Frankly, it doesn't make a lot of sense from a practical standpoint.  First, you are wearing diapers so you won't need to stop all the time to use a rest room.  Have you ever leaked on the car seat?  If yes, maybe she has a point.  If not, then she has no worry that you will leak and ruin the car seat.  If you mess your diaper, the smell would give it away and then she knows for sure you need to stop and get changed.  Otherwise, she has no need to open up the back of your diaper to look inside to see if you have messed yourself.  The smell should make it obvious.  It's clear she is only doing this for either your embarrassment or part of your AB diaper play and lifestyle.  I'm sure as an adult baby you normally enjoy the attention and mommy/baby play in your diapers.  How do you react when you get annoyed at her insistence to stop at these rest areas so she can check your diapers?  Do you enjoy it, do you say anything or try and mention it's better to keep going and make some time?  How much does she insist that you stop, or does she get mad if you refuse? Maybe for her it's just as much fun to make you stop so she can check your diaper.  That may be one of the things that she enjoys the most about your AB play.  Maybe she really looks forwards to public embarrassment of you in your diapers at places like rest stops where there are strangers around that you probably won't ever see again.  To her that might be just as much fun as you have in wearing your diapers and sucking on a baby bottle.  To try and deprive her of that enjoyment might mean she stops participating in some of the things you really like her to do for you as far as your diaper play.

Perhaps if you really get annoyed, before your next long car trip sit down and try and talk it out with her.  Explain that you know how you both may enjoy the diaper checks at the rest areas but that it slows down the trip and takes longer to get where you are going.  While the diaper checks can be fun, maybe limit them somewhat and instead of stopping at every rest area, stop at every other rest area unless you for sure need a diaper change.  Try and balance the fun of stopping every time to check your diaper with the need to make some time.  One way might be to say, "If we get there sooner, that leaves us more time at the (hotel, campground, tourist attraction or wherever) to have some extra privet time and diaper play.  

Thanks for the advice.  It normally happens every 2 hours. or sometimes less.  It is usually done in private.  So that noone can see it at all.  I have compalined at times but I will get a spanking or time out if I complain.

9 hours ago, herb330 said:

I have compalined at times but I will get a spanking or time out if I complain.

And quite right too.  You need to be a good little boy for Mummy.?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, rusty pins said:

In addition sometime my diaper has leaked.  This has caused accidents.  Also she wants to make sure that the odor or smell does not persist.  She does not mind the checks.  She comes over to a rest stop and checks the back of my diaper and if I need to be changed then change me if not she will sprinkle some powder to stay nice and dry

Well, only you can handle the situation.  Either bear it and be annoyed or put your foot down, refuse and either get your spanking or really put your foot down, grow some balls and let her know that fun is fun at times but other times you get annoyed and just wish to get where you are going.  be prepared for her to get mad, throw a tantrum and refuse to participate for a while.  It's a two way street and you should be able to have your say.  Wearing diapers for your trip is one thing but compromise should figure into things as well.  After all, there will still be rest areas you can stop at, maybe every 4 hours instead of every 2 hours.  It's up to you to figure out how to handle it.  Keep it as it is and continued to be annoyed or put your foot down, suffer the wrath, insist on your way during the driving and suffer the cold shoulder and no sex for a while.  Compromise is not unreasonable, however I would bet your wife would think so.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 9:23 PM, herb330 said:

For me this is something I would enjoy, you just need to find a compromise and explain how it makes you feel.

I’d say your best bet is to throw a toddler sized temper tantrum in the parking lot of a rest stop and declare confidently and loudly that you don’t want your diaper changed, that it’s your mess, and that she’s not the boss of you. This will be more effective if you do it while lying on the ground flailing your limbs. 

Just think - you could Youtube famous if you draw it out long enough ?

Or follow everyone else’s advice and tell your wife you are her husband, and not her baby, and you don’t like this and won’t go along with it. 

On 5/11/2019 at 9:19 AM, Author_Alex said:

I’d say your best bet is to throw a toddler sized temper tantrum in the parking lot of a rest stop and declare confidently and loudly that you don’t want your diaper changed, that it’s your mess, and that she’s not the boss of you. This will be more effective if you do it while lying on the ground flailing your limbs. 

Just think - you could Youtube famous if you draw it out long enough ?

Or follow everyone else’s advice and tell your wife you are her husband, and not her baby, and you don’t like this and won’t go along with it. 

My response would be I do not mind the diaper checks It feel that it is done lovingly.  My issue is the frequency.