LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding ABDL relationships

Where do you stand in the community IRL?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Currently I...

• Have absolutely no one to share my abdl side with
    • Have a few family/friends that know
    • Have a vanilla partner who doesn't understand/accept abdl
    • Have one or more (non-romantic) abdl friends
    • Have a partner who tolerates abdl
    • Have a partner who will play along sometimes
    • Have a partner who is also abdl
    • Have a partner and other friends who are abdl
    • Am lucky beyond what words can describe
    • Don't know what option to pick because the situation is complicated

2 hours ago, square_duck said:

I have been a d/l for most of my life, and for a long time just kept it to myself,since I thought there was something wrong with me ?. But that changed in 2000 when I went on_line and discovered DPF and other sites, and I discovered I wasn't 1) alone and 2) crazy for loving diapers! Ultimately  I started making friends and then wanting to meet others dtc, and I have met a LOT of people over the years, even dated a wonderful little ab girl ( jennniebear) which was awesome. I also made some local friends, but sadly, all good things come to an end ?. I generally kept my d/l activities private, and only interacted with other ab/dl types, mostly on_line, the reason for that being I come from a rather judgemental family who would NOT understand. Well, within the last 5 years, ( for those who have known me for a long time) my brother and his wife took it upon themselves to invade my life, stalk me, and having discovered this side of me try and use it for intimidation, blackmail, and general abuse.....even spreading it to the rest of the family, and into other organizations I am a member of....again for the purpose of manipulation, intimidation and abuse...and an illustration of their fundamental lack of respect for me as a person....just to try and obtain power and control, and hurt me as much as possible? it sucked and that is the reason I had been gone from here for 4 years... I figured I'd stay away to protect those others of us who have sensitive jobs or lives who might be subject to the same kind of abuse from my family...for that I truly apologize if anyone has been harmed.?  They even had people  infiltrate this community to monitor my activities and harass me in other aspects of my life..... These people know who they are.... And if anything, I feel sorry for anyone who allows themselves to  be manipulated into hurting others...... Thinking it's just a joke...or game..... It's not. I take comfort in knowing that I don't have to live with it.....but you do.

Anyways, having said that.... Other than the people on_ line here, I don't have any "padded" contacts, but would enjoy meeting others, and having a padded friend wouldbe great!! It was enjoyable in the past to be around others like me, and just be 'me'...... But  I don't know if I can do that anymore, with out exposing anyone to the abuses of my family. Coming from such an environment really sucks, and those of you who have found balance, and even acceptance are to be envied, so enjoy it for everything it is worth, because the back side of it, the rejection, humiliation ( unless you are into that) abuse and manipulation are horrible. As far as I know I didn't do anything to deserve this, but it is what it is, so, I have to stay by my self, though it would be wonderful to find that special person to hang with and just have fun and be accepted and not judged or ridiculed for jyst being who I am, and expressing a part of me that I did not choose, but try to make the best of and manage as well as I can. I love this community ? , as it is somewhere that I fi ally feel I ' belong' though, as said above, there are factions in my life who would like to take that away from me, for their own satisfaction and personal agendas....

I hope one day I can get back to normal.....travel and meet others...it really is a LOT of fun ? 

Till then....((((((((((( Huggies!!!!))))))

Qwack

It is a lot of fun to meet fellow ABDLs :)

15 hours ago, square_duck said:

I have been a d/l for most of my life, and for a long time just kept it to myself,since I thought there was something wrong with me ?. But that changed in 2000 when I went on_line and discovered DPF and other sites, and I discovered I wasn't 1) alone and 2) crazy for loving diapers! Ultimately  I started making friends and then wanting to meet others dtc, and I have met a LOT of people over the years, even dated a wonderful little ab girl ( jennniebear) which was awesome. I also made some local friends, but sadly, all good things come to an end ?. I generally kept my d/l activities private, and only interacted with other ab/dl types, mostly on_line, the reason for that being I come from a rather judgemental family who would NOT understand. Well, within the last 5 years, ( for those who have known me for a long time) my brother and his wife took it upon themselves to invade my life, stalk me, and having discovered this side of me try and use it for intimidation, blackmail, and general abuse.....even spreading it to the rest of the family, and into other organizations I am a member of....again for the purpose of manipulation, intimidation and abuse...and an illustration of their fundamental lack of respect for me as a person....just to try and obtain power and control, and hurt me as much as possible? it sucked and that is the reason I had been gone from here for 4 years... I figured I'd stay away to protect those others of us who have sensitive jobs or lives who might be subject to the same kind of abuse from my family...for that I truly apologize if anyone has been harmed.?  They even had people  infiltrate this community to monitor my activities and harass me in other aspects of my life..... These people know who they are.... And if anything, I feel sorry for anyone who allows themselves to  be manipulated into hurting others...... Thinking it's just a joke...or game..... It's not. I take comfort in knowing that I don't have to live with it.....but you do.

Anyways, having said that.... Other than the people on_ line here, I don't have any "padded" contacts, but would enjoy meeting others, and having a padded friend wouldbe great!! It was enjoyable in the past to be around others like me, and just be 'me'...... But  I don't know if I can do that anymore, with out exposing anyone to the abuses of my family. Coming from such an environment really sucks, and those of you who have found balance, and even acceptance are to be envied, so enjoy it for everything it is worth, because the back side of it, the rejection, humiliation ( unless you are into that) abuse and manipulation are horrible. As far as I know I didn't do anything to deserve this, but it is what it is, so, I have to stay by my self, though it would be wonderful to find that special person to hang with and just have fun and be accepted and not judged or ridiculed for jyst being who I am, and expressing a part of me that I did not choose, but try to make the best of and manage as well as I can. I love this community ? , as it is somewhere that I fi ally feel I ' belong' though, as said above, there are factions in my life who would like to take that away from me, for their own satisfaction and personal agendas....

I hope one day I can get back to normal.....travel and meet others...it really is a LOT of fun ? 

Till then....((((((((((( Huggies!!!!))))))

Qwack

I don't know what I would've done in your situation,,,,, But to me it sounds like your brother and sisters-in-law are nothing more than bullies and having been on the same end as you when I was in school, (not for AB/DL) but because we were very poor and wore shoes so big that we had to stuff paper in the toes, and used clothing that had holes (that nowadays is in style Holes in jeans). That is something that really boils my blood,,,,,,,, bullying is not acceptable for any reason at any age. I know if you are not out with your AB/DL, coming out would take away the

Bullys power. I am not in your situation but really feel sad, ? that you can't be who you are in your family. But I do understand about family most of my family does not know about my DL,

and small part AB. So I do know it's very hard to come out in your family they may disown you.

I Know because of my past issues,, ( I was alcoholic and made wrong choices) the judgmental part of my family I have not even talked to in over 30 years and mostly don't miss them.

Like I said I really feel for your situation and hope you can find someway that works. Bullies Suck

• 3 weeks later...

I'm lucky beyond description, my girlfriend and I both love wearing diapers, but right now we are living in separate apartments, we want a 2 bedroom apartment, one bedroom for us and another for all of our stuff, occasionally we will do a little roleplay/ageplay, but mostly we just like wearing them, when we stay at each others apartment we'll wear just our shirts and diapers, during the summer she just likes to wear her diaper and if I'm making dinner or something she'll come up behind me and do a diaper check and more frisky things and vise versa. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2020 at 11:50 AM, Cute_Kitten said:

My ABDL side is very private. Aside from some online ABDL friends, no one knows. It's my private affair, nobody else's business but mine. As an asexual, I don't do romantic relationships. Done them in the past, been completely miserable- I'm much happier being single. ?

I'm aromantic and asexual as well.  Finding someone who wants to engage in ABDL stuff without turning it sexual is super hard.  I have one long distance friend that I roleplay with, but I have to be careful because he keeps making romantic advances that I have to fight off and make extremely clear boundaries around.

I bedwet and had to wear till i was 16 years old so my parents knew but they thought i stopped and being a DL so i had to secretly get them , a few friends at school back then knew but other than that no one knows now

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

No one irl really knows my mom might have found one plus always a chance a roommate snooped into the back of my closet sophomore year of college and found a small pack of goodnites. I’d like to me someone in real life or on line to play with I lucky (when not getting stuck quarantined) have a stash at my place. Definitely started out as a DL but the AB side is there just from laying down a blanket on the floor with some stuffies and toys just zoned out for an hour or so. Truthfully I’m afraid of my family or current friends finding out and it sucks keeping part of myself from them but it’d suck more if I shared and lost them 

• 2 weeks later...

I dont even know where to begin. Being gay was already a trauma for me living at home with my father. My father called me every derogatory and belittling name he can muster. He finally threw me out of the house at 13. My aunt quickly stepped in and accepted me to her home with open arms. I admit I was in rotten shape and had the I dont give a f%#k attitude. I never admitted it to anyone but I was so close to just putting a noose around my own neck. I knew my aunt well but at 13 what does any kid know of their aunts sexual preferences. She sat me down every night and we talked for hours on end. She told me of her bisexuality and it really made me feel at ease. She taught me what it is to love with your heart and to be true to myself. She helped me everyday with homework and my studies and really showed me what true love is. She picked me up from school almost everyday, and made sure I was fed and had money in my pocket. I owe her so much. I turned myself around and started getting straight A's in school and made the swimming team. She introduced me to diapers and I am not ashamed to admit that. I was already 15 years old now and a diaper lover with straight A's and 3 swimming titles under my belt. She introduced me to her girlfriend one weekend and I instantly took a liking to Elle. She was gorgeous and really a person I could relate to. I didnt know that Elle was also a diaper lover until a few months later. Being gay and seeing a man that looked so pretty was something so new to me. Moving ahead another 2 years in my life and seeing the love that they shared really put my heart to the test. Can I really love another human as much as them. I was going to several college interviews and started to really come out of my shell and speak with guys and I truly enjoyed it. I met a guy named Johnny at one interview and we really hit it off. He asked me out on a dinner date and my heart was in my throat. I got home and told my aunts and they took me out and got me some clothes to wear. Me and Johnny now going on 13 months together has been something I cant put into words. I know that love now that my aunts share. I introduced Johnny to diapers just as my aunt did for me and he had the same reaction as I did. He is now 6 months a diaper lover and I a 4 year veteran. Many will say I am lucky and I have a life like no other diaper lover. I know that in my heart I am loved and I give all that love back to my aunts and my uncle Phil and to my loving boyfriend. I have diaper lover in my blood and I dont think I could ever go back to the life as a so called normal person. @square_duckI feel for you brother and that is rotten of people to purposely ruin someone elses life for gain. My bf and I read your post and we both cried. I think back to how horrible my own father was to me and the despicable things he called me. I forgive my father, but our relationship will never be close. I know what love is now and what it is to be loved unconditionally and to have a family of diaper lovers. We all shared a beautiful New Years here and I share this with all AB/DL people. We are one, we may not all be the same. but we are here for one purpose. 

• Like 1

Thank you for coming here and being brave enough to post something, it isn' t easy. I don't mInd being a 'reminder' of what can happen,' but also a reminder of what one can "do" about it. Yeah I was treated like crap, and manipulated and abused or what not....so what?? Now I know that comment is surprising, but  it comes from something else I learned..... Who cares about what other people think??? NOONE!!! The fact is, and you learned some of this, is that YOU are not responsible for what other people think, or how they react, or how they behave towards you...you are you, and if someone has a problem with that, it is THIER problem....NOT YOURS!!. This what helped me a LOT, knowing that what ever the problem is, it belongs to them, and not me. I didn't create it, Or, ask for it or have anything to do with it....I am who I am, and if they have an issue with it, thats thier problem, not mine!! 

Rejection is a VERY difficult thing to deal with, because it s SO deeply personal, but you have to ask, "what did I do to have to receive this?? If the answer (honetly) is 'nothing' then you accept it for what it is and move on. The issue belongs with them and not you.

Being rejected by a parent is super difficult to handle though, but again you have to ask why.... Maybe it was because you didn't meet thier 'expectations'....(?) But were they wrong to have expectations of you....? 

Having children is an unknown, and you have to work with that. Some parents are given children severley damaged or malformed or under developed, yet they love and care for them just the same..

I read a book one time, written by a well know medium, she was describing one "bad day" she had. She had a sinus infection, and was miserable, yet had to do some shopping. She was in a local mall, walking along, when some teenage girls ' carelessly' bumped into her. In her aggitation, she wanted to give them a piece of of her mind, but at that instant, her eye caught sight of a young lady pushing a stroller with a much-to-large-for-a-stroller child in it. The child obvoiusly had some kind of disability, as he/she was contorted and struggling with what ever disability they were born with, but the parent kept going. 

To the observer ( the medium with the sinus infection) this was "love at first sight" , not experiancing "love" but WITNESSING it in action! It was then that I realized that love at first site was a 2  lane road, and could mean different things. 

Your dad, like my family, is who they are, and choose to be. Yes your relationship will never be close, but that is the way it is, just as mine is. I tried to be close with my dad, but he wasn't interested...as a narsissist, he didn't want children, but had them anyways.... As as "business agreement" ( his words) and it is the same with my older brother and is cow wife....I'll never be close with them, but that's OK, I tried to have some kind of relationship,  but again, it wasn't what they wanted, unless it was on their terms... NO WAY! 

So I walked away..... Thier loss.... And I think by now they know that, but it is too late, they had thier time....it is gone, and I move on without them, and again,that is OK!

So you move on with out those who put you down or hurt you because of who you are etc.....thier loss, not yours. You found a positive roll model, someone who loves and accepts you,  regardless, and you move on. Your job is to be as happy and successful in what you do, as you can, and leave them in the dust.... Which is all they really are. The lesson is for the to learn...the loss is thiers, NOT yours. So,move on, be successful, be happy, find joy and happiness...and leave the unhappy, joyless, backstabbers, and abusers to thier own fates, for you are not responsible for thier attitudes, or behaviors, they have made thier choices, as you make yours. You move on to your life and leave them behind.....the loss is thiers....the WIN is yours.....congratulations!!! Join the club...I left mine behind as well.....they can eat my DUST!!

?????

• Like 2

Nope. I have been described as “intensely private.” I don’t stick my head out unless I have to. (Work, store, church). There are a couple of exceptions for mental health reasons. I go up to my cousin’s for game night once a week. The other is where a buddy and I go somewhere to eat, or I might cook something. Then, depending on weather, we go and get lost somewhere in the county or just play games at the house. (I make sure to keep everything stashed because I’m not ready for that conversation yet.) 

Now, I have gotten on some of my state’s Meeting Place threads and had the idea of attempting to meet another DL in real life, but always talk myself out of it. (Working graveyard shifts doesn’t help either.)

It might be kind of cool to have a friend like @rusty pins had, just sitting around, enjoying each other’s company, knowing they may be padded too, and being comfortable to the point where he needs to change and just be “alright, you know where it’s all at. By the way, I got a pack of X, if you want to try that.”  But that probably won’t happen. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Had to add something.

I have a "vanilla" spouse who puts up with my ABDL shenanigans, makes occasional wisecracks, has zero interest in participating, but who leaves me be and doesn't complain that I wear diapers 24/7 and sleep with a pacifier. I don't have any AB gear, other than some printed plastic pants, and I have some onesies, but they're all sober, t-shirt looking affairs that allow me to wear diapers at work and when I'm out and about. My wife did buy be one pair of onesie pajamas, grey, but still, very comfortable, and I appreciated the gesture. I don't think she envisioned having a husband who needs a diaper bag, but here we are, and so far, she's largely been cool about it. 

On 1/2/2021 at 3:52 AM, square_duck said:

Thank you for coming here and being brave enough to post something, it isn' t easy. I don't mInd being a 'reminder' of what can happen,' but also a reminder of what one can "do" about it. Yeah I was treated like crap, and manipulated and abused or what not....so what?? Now I know that comment is surprising, but  it comes from something else I learned..... Who cares about what other people think??? NOONE!!! The fact is, and you learned some of this, is that YOU are not responsible for what other people think, or how they react, or how they behave towards you...you are you, and if someone has a problem with that, it is THIER problem....NOT YOURS!!. This what helped me a LOT, knowing that what ever the problem is, it belongs to them, and not me. I didn't create it, Or, ask for it or have anything to do with it....I am who I am, and if they have an issue with it, thats thier problem, not mine!! 

Rejection is a VERY difficult thing to deal with, because it s SO deeply personal, but you have to ask, "what did I do to have to receive this?? If the answer (honetly) is 'nothing' then you accept it for what it is and move on. The issue belongs with them and not you.

Being rejected by a parent is super difficult to handle though, but again you have to ask why.... Maybe it was because you didn't meet thier 'expectations'....(?) But were they wrong to have expectations of you....? 

Having children is an unknown, and you have to work with that. Some parents are given children severley damaged or malformed or under developed, yet they love and care for them just the same..

I read a book one time, written by a well know medium, she was describing one "bad day" she had. She had a sinus infection, and was miserable, yet had to do some shopping. She was in a local mall, walking along, when some teenage girls ' carelessly' bumped into her. In her aggitation, she wanted to give them a piece of of her mind, but at that instant, her eye caught sight of a young lady pushing a stroller with a much-to-large-for-a-stroller child in it. The child obvoiusly had some kind of disability, as he/she was contorted and struggling with what ever disability they were born with, but the parent kept going. 

To the observer ( the medium with the sinus infection) this was "love at first sight" , not experiancing "love" but WITNESSING it in action! It was then that I realized that love at first site was a 2  lane road, and could mean different things. 

Your dad, like my family, is who they are, and choose to be. Yes your relationship will never be close, but that is the way it is, just as mine is. I tried to be close with my dad, but he wasn't interested...as a narsissist, he didn't want children, but had them anyways.... As as "business agreement" ( his words) and it is the same with my older brother and is cow wife....I'll never be close with them, but that's OK, I tried to have some kind of relationship,  but again, it wasn't what they wanted, unless it was on their terms... NO WAY! 

So I walked away..... Thier loss.... And I think by now they know that, but it is too late, they had thier time....it is gone, and I move on without them, and again,that is OK!

So you move on with out those who put you down or hurt you because of who you are etc.....thier loss, not yours. You found a positive roll model, someone who loves and accepts you,  regardless, and you move on. Your job is to be as happy and successful in what you do, as you can, and leave them in the dust.... Which is all they really are. The lesson is for the to learn...the loss is thiers, NOT yours. So,move on, be successful, be happy, find joy and happiness...and leave the unhappy, joyless, backstabbers, and abusers to thier own fates, for you are not responsible for thier attitudes, or behaviors, they have made thier choices, as you make yours. You move on to your life and leave them behind.....the loss is thiers....the WIN is yours.....congratulations!!! Join the club...I left mine behind as well.....they can eat my DUST!!

?????

True words of wisdom @square_duck. My uncle phil always said to me "yesterday is history, and tomorrow is a mystery" .  You never know what the future will bring, but always be prepared for a challenge. I left the dust behind me and now I am stirring up my own windstorm. I know now that this was no fault of my own and yes it was my fathers twisted expectations of what a son should be. I am me and I will set my own pace to my life. We will chat one day duck and I am sure we will get along just fine. Peace and love to you and just keep doing what youre doing. keep striving ahead.

• Like 1
On 4/30/2019 at 9:22 AM, rusty pins said:

I had a DL friend who was a member on this site.  We used to go fishing in the summers on my boats and when away from shore, people and other boats, we would remove our shorts or jeans and fish in just shirts and our diapers.  It's not as "risky" as it sounds since we fished in Lake Michigan where you can be off by yourself with no other boats in site, or at least 100 yards away from any.  The high sides of the boat mean no one can see inside when your sitting in the seat in just diapers.  We would also have the buffet lunch several times a year when wearing diapers discretely under our jeans.  We did this for about 10 years until he passed away about 2 years ago.  Just a couple of friends doing things we both liked, talking, fishing and wearing diapers.  No diaper changes or diaper play or anything, just the freedom of being out in a boat on a sunny day talking, fishing and wetting our diapers.  Other than that, no one knows and I don't want anyone to know unless they were a local DL like my friend who passed away who liked fishing or hanging around talking in diapers. 

I just want to send you my condolences @rusty pins. I have a friend now for a year and he is a diaper lover now 6 months and we go out to parks and movies and just hang out playing games. To lose a friend like that has to be devastating. I wish you all the best, and I love your posts my friend. Keep fighting thr good fight ! I am trying to catch up on all my reading here and I know its hard to read each and every one, but I try to.

My mom knows that I do ABDL. She discovered it by accident when I was a teenager, and was surprisingly accepting about it. However, we never talk about it. I have some friends who know of it, and are comfortable discussing it. I've had ABDL friends before. I never got to meet any of them in person (they were all online). Sadly, I'm also not speaking to any of them anymore, due to a natural loss of contact. I'm glad to still have people in my life who know and are accepting. But sadly, I don't currently have anyone I could do it with in person. I've never done ABDL with anyone in real life, only alone. One day, I hope to change that. 

On 1/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, amorfraldaJR said:

I dont even know where to begin. Being gay was already a trauma for me living at home with my father. My father called me every derogatory and belittling name he can muster. He finally threw me out of the house at 13. My aunt quickly stepped in and accepted me to her home with open arms. I admit I was in rotten shape and had the I dont give a f%#k attitude. I never admitted it to anyone but I was so close to just putting a noose around my own neck. I knew my aunt well but at 13 what does any kid know of their aunts sexual preferences. She sat me down every night and we talked for hours on end. She told me of her bisexuality and it really made me feel at ease. She taught me what it is to love with your heart and to be true to myself. She helped me everyday with homework and my studies and really showed me what true love is. She picked me up from school almost everyday, and made sure I was fed and had money in my pocket. I owe her so much. I turned myself around and started getting straight A's in school and made the swimming team. She introduced me to diapers and I am not ashamed to admit that. I was already 15 years old now and a diaper lover with straight A's and 3 swimming titles under my belt. She introduced me to her girlfriend one weekend and I instantly took a liking to Elle. She was gorgeous and really a person I could relate to. I didnt know that Elle was also a diaper lover until a few months later. Being gay and seeing a man that looked so pretty was something so new to me. Moving ahead another 2 years in my life and seeing the love that they shared really put my heart to the test. Can I really love another human as much as them. I was going to several college interviews and started to really come out of my shell and speak with guys and I truly enjoyed it. I met a guy named Johnny at one interview and we really hit it off. He asked me out on a dinner date and my heart was in my throat. I got home and told my aunts and they took me out and got me some clothes to wear. Me and Johnny now going on 13 months together has been something I cant put into words. I know that love now that my aunts share. I introduced Johnny to diapers just as my aunt did for me and he had the same reaction as I did. He is now 6 months a diaper lover and I a 4 year veteran. Many will say I am lucky and I have a life like no other diaper lover. I know that in my heart I am loved and I give all that love back to my aunts and my uncle Phil and to my loving boyfriend. I have diaper lover in my blood and I dont think I could ever go back to the life as a so called normal person. @square_duckI feel for you brother and that is rotten of people to purposely ruin someone elses life for gain. My bf and I read your post and we both cried. I think back to how horrible my own father was to me and the despicable things he called me. I forgive my father, but our relationship will never be close. I know what love is now and what it is to be loved unconditionally and to have a family of diaper lovers. We all shared a beautiful New Years here and I share this with all AB/DL people. We are one, we may not all be the same. but we are here for one purpose. 

I'm glad you found someone better and more loving to live with, and I'm glad that you found a happy relationship! I wish you and your bf the best! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, cookiemonster23 said:

My mom knows that I do ABDL. She discovered it by accident when I was a teenager, and was surprisingly accepting about it. However, we never talk about it. I have some friends who know of it, and are comfortable discussing it. I've had ABDL friends before. I never got to meet any of them in person (they were all online). Sadly, I'm also not speaking to any of them anymore, due to a natural loss of contact. I'm glad to still have people in my life who know and are accepting. But sadly, I don't currently have anyone I could do it with in person. I've never done ABDL with anyone in real life, only alone. One day, I hope to change that. 

I'm glad you found someone better and more loving to live with, and I'm glad that you found a happy relationship! I wish you and your bf the best! 

@cookiemonster23 Your response was so touching and heart felt, you made me cry. You say your mom knows and is accepting but you never talk about it. Have you ever bought it up with her in a conversation and tried to find out why she never has spoken about it ? Maybe you left it at that and it makes you happy. I have 1 DL friend and thats my bf. That is the one thing I learned from both my aunts. Communication is key. Me and my aunts we talk about everything and we are totally honest with each other. I have had anal sex with only one other person when I was in high school, and that was the extent of my experience. Both my aunts are very experienced and spoke to me as a man and gave me the 101 on anal. maybe you havent found the right person to be yourself with yet, but dont give up. I've been a little down for 2 days now really missing my bf and my aunts and uncle have been by my side. I wont get to see my bf for another 3 weeks. I know its gonna be a rough 3 weeks. I am still new to this fetish and I am very open. I would love the pleasure of chatting with you and getting to know you. You sound honest and down to earth and honestly I am very humbled to have a young female respond so passionate and earnest. Thank you for the well wishes and please lets chat. Your Friend Jason.

• Like 1
On 1/8/2021 at 4:54 AM, amorfraldaJR said:

@cookiemonster23 Your response was so touching and heart felt, you made me cry. You say your mom knows and is accepting but you never talk about it. Have you ever bought it up with her in a conversation and tried to find out why she never has spoken about it ? Maybe you left it at that and it makes you happy. I have 1 DL friend and thats my bf. That is the one thing I learned from both my aunts. Communication is key. Me and my aunts we talk about everything and we are totally honest with each other. I have had anal sex with only one other person when I was in high school, and that was the extent of my experience. Both my aunts are very experienced and spoke to me as a man and gave me the 101 on anal. maybe you havent found the right person to be yourself with yet, but dont give up. I've been a little down for 2 days now really missing my bf and my aunts and uncle have been by my side. I wont get to see my bf for another 3 weeks. I know its gonna be a rough 3 weeks. I am still new to this fetish and I am very open. I would love the pleasure of chatting with you and getting to know you. You sound honest and down to earth and honestly I am very humbled to have a young female respond so passionate and earnest. Thank you for the well wishes and please lets chat. Your Friend Jason.

You're correct in that communication is important. However, in my situation, it's for the best that my mom and I don't discuss it. My mom isn't like your aunts. She's not a good source of advice, and there's not much trust between us. 

On 5/3/2020 at 1:50 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

My ABDL side is very private. Aside from some online ABDL friends, no one knows. It's my private affair, nobody else's business but mine. As an asexual, I don't do romantic relationships. Done them in the past, been completely miserable- I'm much happier being single. ?

I'm glad you're happy! That's what is most important, right? 

On 7/3/2020 at 5:55 PM, Autiesaurus said:

I'm aromantic and asexual as well.  Finding someone who wants to engage in ABDL stuff without turning it sexual is super hard.  I have one long distance friend that I roleplay with, but I have to be careful because he keeps making romantic advances that I have to fight off and make extremely clear boundaries around.

I've had a similar problem! I'm not aromantic or asexual, but I prefer to keep sex and all things related to it strictly separate from ABDL. For me, ABDL is about receiving the love, comfort, and security that I've lacked from the very beginning. Yet, most people seem to want to sexualize it in one way or another. I hate it. Other people can make it sexual in THEIR personal lives if they so choose, but I don't want that. 

@cookiemonster23, @Cute_Kitten @AutiesaurusI love you guys for responding and I am really saddened that you all have no one to speak with about things. I being DL and having only one friend my boyfriend. I am not AB but I do love the idea of the love without sex part and taking care of one another. Being gay and very sexual, its not easy for me, to think asexually. The whole privacy thing is also a big issue with many, and I do admit it turns me into an introvert when me and my bf do get together. We love the cuddling and holding each other, and truly its not all about sex. I love this site here and I have gotten to know many people. I know many people will never have the kind of loving relationship I have with my aunts and the communications channel between us is open to anything and everything. The last thing I want is people hating on me because I enjoy a healthy sexual relationship. But there is way more to love. Trust and emotions and being there for each other is a key. When one is down a friend can cheer you up. I am a bit down now because I wont get to see or hug my bf for the next 2 weeks when he comes back to visit, but we do chat on phone and we are both old fashioned and still do the Romeo and Juliet and write letters to each other. There will always be something that stands in our ways whether we are sexual or asexual, gay, straight or whatever you decide. Ive rambled on for now, but you all I consider friends and I am here to support you 100%. Hugs and all have a great day.

• Like 2
On 7/3/2020 at 4:55 PM, Autiesaurus said:

How many Asexual ABDLs are there do you think? People talk about unicorns, we must be Alicorns.

5 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

How many Asexual ABDLs are there do you think? People talk about unicorns, we must be Alicorns.

According to some definitions (such as my sister-in-law's) I am an asexual, I don't find regular sex appealing, my wife and I do other sexual things and I'm into AB/DL (mostly AB for me) almost exclusively as a sexual thing. Personally I'd never classify myself as asexual because I don't see a lack of interest in vanilla P-in-V sex to be asexual since I have other sexual interests, such as AB/DL I just can't get going unless one of those interests is specifically involved.

I imagine there are a lot of asexuals or people like me who technically count under certain definitions.

I'm very lucky that my wife is okay that I don't really like P-in-V sex. I think part of that is society pushing an interest in sex as a must have lest your relationship fall apart in a million pieces. I'm sure it causes a bunch of people to be self conscious and insecure, I know it does me.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Gentle Gemma said:

I guess I would fall into this. Asocial and asexual. Just not at all interested in relationships or sexual stuff. Blame it on having a schizoid personality or unresolved childhood issues. 

• 11 months later...

I wear diapers because it is a medical must for me.  I recently told my mom that I wear diapers and we talked about it for a few hours.  She also needs an insert pad for leaking but definitely said my bladder issues are far worse than those she has and completely supports my need to be in diapers full time.

56 minutes ago, ken2988 said:

I wear diapers because it is a medical must for me.  I recently told my mom that I wear diapers and we talked about it for a few hours.  She also needs an insert pad for leaking but definitely said my bladder issues are far worse than those she has and completely supports my need to be in diapers full time.

What caused your incontinence so you had to wear diapies full-time buddy?? Weak bladder?!???

I have cut and paste a post that I made recently that explains.  My bladder has slowly over the last 5-10 years become weaker and weaker.  At first it was an inconvenience, then it was really difficult to live with, now I have learned to accept my change in lifestyles.

The very first time I bought diapers was due to camping trips that got harder and harder to handle both in the drive to the camp site, and while sleeping overnight.  I can remember a decade ago when I would go camping and would end up going to the bathroom at most one time during the night.  On a lot of the camping trips it would get cold and dark at night, so it was no fun to either walk away from the camp site, or to find the restroom facilities at campsites that have them.  Over a period of about 3-5 years (not sure if exactly how long) I noticed that it went from sometimes going once at night to twice and then to three or more time at night, at which time I figured out I needed to do something otherwise camping would just be too miserable.  I remember the first time I went to Walmart and quickly grabbed a package of diapers after walking by the aisle where they were located like 10 times over 15 minutes.  I still remember how I picked a checkout line with an older lady, and how the checker switched out just before I was going to check out, and I ended up with a much younger girl who checked me out.  I must admit that was the most embarrassing thing I could think of happening up to that point.  Now I get most of my diapers at thrift stores (only unopened packages which are way cheaper than buying at Walmart), and don't think anything of going to checkout.

Now if I go on long trips it is a 100% guarantee that I will be wearing diapers for the entire trip, and I use half of my bag for diapers.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ken2988 said:

I have cut and paste a post that I made recently that explains.  My bladder has slowly over the last 5-10 years become weaker and weaker.  At first it was an inconvenience, then it was really difficult to live with, now I have learned to accept my change in lifestyles.

The very first time I bought diapers was due to camping trips that got harder and harder to handle both in the drive to the camp site, and while sleeping overnight.  I can remember a decade ago when I would go camping and would end up going to the bathroom at most one time during the night.  On a lot of the camping trips it would get cold and dark at night, so it was no fun to either walk away from the camp site, or to find the restroom facilities at campsites that have them.  Over a period of about 3-5 years (not sure if exactly how long) I noticed that it went from sometimes going once at night to twice and then to three or more time at night, at which time I figured out I needed to do something otherwise camping would just be too miserable.  I remember the first time I went to Walmart and quickly grabbed a package of diapers after walking by the aisle where they were located like 10 times over 15 minutes.  I still remember how I picked a checkout line with an older lady, and how the checker switched out just before I was going to check out, and I ended up with a much younger girl who checked me out.  I must admit that was the most embarrassing thing I could think of happening up to that point.  Now I get most of my diapers at thrift stores (only unopened packages which are way cheaper than buying at Walmart), and don't think anything of going to checkout.

Now if I go on long trips it is a 100% guarantee that I will be wearing diapers for the entire trip, and I use half of my bag for diapers.

That was a very cool story buddy!? I enjoyed it wots and wots.?? How many diapers do you take with you for long trips? Couldn't you afford better quality diapers so you wouldn't go through as many???☹️???????❤️?❤️???❤️

• Like 1

Thrift store diapers are good and inexpensive, but they are not premium diapers.  Over time as you age I think weakening bladder is a lot more common than people think.  Either "weak" or just the fact you have to go so much more frequently, especially at night.  I get up 3 to sometimes 6 times a night to pee.  Depending on your situation, the lower end store brands can work well if you don't mind changing every 3 to 4 hours if you pee a lot.  If you still have some control, diapers are a convenience so when you get that urge and you are not around a toilet, you can let go in your diaper.  Likewise camping at night when it's cold and dark and you have to get up out of a tent to pee (when I camped I just walked a few steps away and urinated on the ground).  Personally, I have never had a lower end thrift store diaper that would have lasted me all night sleeping, or that I wouldn't have had to stop and change after 3 or 4 hours driving, even with waterproof pants.  At an average of $3 to $4 for a package of 18 diapers at a thrift store, it's worth it.  Me, I do have a couple bags of Betterdry and Abena L4 for all day shopping trips or when I took a vacation last summer with a 5-1/2 hour drive to get to my location.