LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding ABDL relationships

Where do you stand in the community IRL?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Currently I...

• Have absolutely no one to share my abdl side with
    • Have a few family/friends that know
    • Have a vanilla partner who doesn't understand/accept abdl
    • Have one or more (non-romantic) abdl friends
    • Have a partner who tolerates abdl
    • Have a partner who will play along sometimes
    • Have a partner who is also abdl
    • Have a partner and other friends who are abdl
    • Am lucky beyond what words can describe
    • Don't know what option to pick because the situation is complicated

I had a DL friend who was a member on this site.  We used to go fishing in the summers on my boats and when away from shore, people and other boats, we would remove our shorts or jeans and fish in just shirts and our diapers.  It's not as "risky" as it sounds since we fished in Lake Michigan where you can be off by yourself with no other boats in site, or at least 100 yards away from any.  The high sides of the boat mean no one can see inside when your sitting in the seat in just diapers.  We would also have the buffet lunch several times a year when wearing diapers discretely under our jeans.  We did this for about 10 years until he passed away about 2 years ago.  Just a couple of friends doing things we both liked, talking, fishing and wearing diapers.  No diaper changes or diaper play or anything, just the freedom of being out in a boat on a sunny day talking, fishing and wetting our diapers.  Other than that, no one knows and I don't want anyone to know unless they were a local DL like my friend who passed away who liked fishing or hanging around talking in diapers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I have a little bit of all the answers above.  I have a partner who is willing to partake, though I don't ask him to.  I also have about 4 very close friends who know, and all the digital people I talk to on here.

• Like 2

LittleAmytheil you're so lucky! My fiancee tolerates it, but thats as far as it goes! Id love other people to talk with about it ☺

I have met another DL, but it was 1 or maybe 2 visits and then he vanished, many years ago

I met a incontinent girl, but it was just that day in a city far from where I live

Currently and most likely rest of my life, my ABDL "friends" will be on forums and discord 

I do find a lot of people willing to meet others, but none that is near me

• 2 weeks later...

I am older so I've had some great experiences. Married to my little girl and dated a few really cute girls before then. My family knows and doesn't judge. Heck my mom crocheted a baby blanket for the adult nursery and an elephant rug as well. Don't get the wrong impression, my family does not participate or play with us. Period. that is something we keep private. But they definitely know, and are very supportive when need be. My entire family knows because of a very angry ex-wife. So it wasn't optimal oh, but I am actually glad that everything turned out the way it did. It's great when you don't have to hide Who You Are from the people around you.

• 2 months later...

My partner is a Dommy Mommy and is totally comfortable indulging me in my fantasies. She claims to enjoy it and has often been the one to instigate it with me, so I have no reason to doubt her claims.

I am very lucky to have found someone like that. I'm disabled and have medical stuff that needs to be done to keep me alive, so not only did I find someone willing to do that but I also found someone who is into indulging me and my ABDL side.

• Like 2
On 7/18/2019 at 4:13 PM, kasarberang said:

My partner is a Dommy Mommy and is totally comfortable indulging me in my fantasies. She claims to enjoy it and has often been the one to instigate it with me, so I have no reason to doubt her claims.

I am very lucky to have found someone like that. I'm disabled and have medical stuff that needs to be done to keep me alive, so not only did I find someone willing to do that but I also found someone who is into indulging me and my ABDL side.

That's awsome.  You're very lucky to have someone like that.

I have one DL friend who I see occasionally but totally non-romantic nor sexual. Trying to find someone who is DL and wants a DL crossdresser who isn't a sissy is even tougher!!  

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 9:22 AM, rusty pins said:

I had a DL friend who was a member on this site.  We used to go fishing in the summers on my boats and when away from shore, people and other boats, we would remove our shorts or jeans and fish in just shirts and our diapers.  It's not as "risky" as it sounds since we fished in Lake Michigan where you can be off by yourself with no other boats in site, or at least 100 yards away from any.  The high sides of the boat mean no one can see inside when your sitting in the seat in just diapers.  We would also have the buffet lunch several times a year when wearing diapers discretely under our jeans.  We did this for about 10 years until he passed away about 2 years ago.  Just a couple of friends doing things we both liked, talking, fishing and wearing diapers.  No diaper changes or diaper play or anything, just the freedom of being out in a boat on a sunny day talking, fishing and wetting our diapers.  Other than that, no one knows and I don't want anyone to know unless they were a local DL like my friend who passed away who liked fishing or hanging around talking in diapers. 

That sounds like a great way to spend a summer afternoon

4 hours ago, ppdude said:

Anyone think you could find a third wife on e-harmony who's ABDL friendly? First wife somewhat, second wife not. She passed away to get away from me. Third time's the charm, right?

Don’t stop swinging, nothing to lose. And maybe you’ll get lucky, and she’ll be very ABDL friendly. 

My wife tolerates my DL, and I am ok with it, If she was into it at all I would explore AB to find out what I really enjoy . But it's really hard because I have to go into my extra room and play it would just be so cool if she was into it. But I Love her, so I try to respect and keep things as private as possible .

• Like 1

My Wife and my Daddy actively will often take me into littlespace for storytime, bottles, diaper changes and cuddles. My Daddy enjoys being in a DDlg relationship more than my Wife but neither one have any issues with diapers or anything else related to me being their genderfluid little. I love them both so much and they feel the same.

Little kaiya

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 6:41 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

My Wife and my Daddy actively will often take me into littlespace for storytime, bottles, diaper changes and cuddles. My Daddy enjoys being in a DDlg relationship more than my Wife but neither one have any issues with diapers or anything else related to me being their genderfluid little. I love them both so much and they feel the same.

Little kaiya

You're so lucky!  It's awsome hearing about happy relationships like this.

• 7 months later...
On 7/20/2019 at 7:13 AM, DLTGirl said:

I have one DL friend who I see occasionally but totally non-romantic nor sexual. Trying to find someone who is DL and wants a DL crossdresser who isn't a sissy is even tougher!!  

I wish I knew you when I used to be based there, I don't have any DL friends unfortunately.

My wife puts up with it, but other than that, nobody knows except for my 'friends' here on the site. I have met people a couple of times at events at Rearz, just for a quick chat, which was intriguing, albeit slightly stressful. I would love to have the chance to meet some people in person, though I'm not really looking for boudoir adventures, being married. More just companionship and conversation with a person who shares similar interests. Were I to have it all to do again, I probably would have tried to look for a relationship with someone who had this interest, but I didn't know I wasn't the only person in the world until a long time after I got married!  Also, this is but one aspect of any person - I would rather be in a relationship with someone who is a good person, but not into plastic underpants, than put up with someone awful because they're willing to change a diaper or make a bottle here and there. 

I feel i struck gold with my wife granted i could have handle her introduction to diaper better than i did in our first year of marriage "she found a new bag of depends" i passed it off as she might need then while she was pregnant with our first child she bought it and left it for time being the next time the subject kind of came up was when i found her plastic lined underwear doing the laundry, I asked her about them she said it was her periods and I left it till  about a week later i found those exact panties in the the dirty clothes soaked I didn't say a word to her but i began putting my plan into motion.  

The plan was to diaper her in her sleep and force her to have a accident in it if she didn't like it i would probably die a painful death but i figured it was worth the risk and the fact I can carry on full conversations with her in her sleep and caught her a few time sucking her thumb more so when she was not feeling well.

So a few night later i waited for her to fall asleep and then asked her is she was big girl where she responded with a NO!  I asked her how old she was with no respond  so i asked her again if she was 3 years old and she said yes.  with that i roller her over from her side to her back and positioned my self between her legs and prepped a Green Depends overnight diaper my hands we shaking.  I got her to lift her lefts up a little so she could lift her butt up on her own amazingly she lifter her butt up and allowed me to slide the diaper under her and let me diaper her up.  

The next morning she woke up with my arms wrapped around her she stayed silent kind of confused I told her i know you secret if she was a good girl i would give her a special reward.  She stayed quiet a bit longer till she rolled over gave me a deep loving kiss and said she ,"I love you daddy"  and promised to be a very good girl.  we stayed embraced for forever is felt like eventually she rolled over on her back and had an accident.  I asked her if i could feel her diapie? she nodded yes I begun to run her wetness then slowly worked a finger in to slowly fingering her to her first orgasm on the telling her was a good girl she was  then I slid her diaper over and made love to her again.  i had the desk stacked she was in her first Trimester and always horny LOL. I learned later that day that she was a bed-wetting into her preteens and her mom would always make her wear cloth diapers and plastic pants at night or long trip and she loved to pee in her panties but hated the clean up.  

I continues with these kind of diaper changes for many years for her formal diaper training in the last 10 years she has been diapered with our reward system... Her diaper changes & her wetting accidents always rewarded when i get the chance to change her in the mornings  fast forward after having 2 kids 1 hysterectomy,  when she needs to go potty she has to go now and tend to make it to the bathroom about 1/2 of time when she is actually trying to make it.  most recently she fell at work and shattered her kneecap and she is moving much slower and has forgone wearing her poise pads and been wearing a tranquility premium overnight pull-ups and diapers at night like always. The real reward is to get to see she slowly stand up for a moment then sit back down and continue working knowing she just soaked her pull-up hen i'll check on her a pit latter asking if she need my help changing with a yes as always 

My ABDL side is very private. Aside from some online ABDL friends, no one knows. It's my private affair, nobody else's business but mine. As an asexual, I don't do romantic relationships. Done them in the past, been completely miserable- I'm much happier being single. ?

• Like 2

the only person that truly knows is my g/f. she's supportive about my DL side (i'm not much of an AB, but i know she'd be supportive of that too), and i feel that she has a few AB tendencies- she sleeps with a stuffie, adores just about everything disney, especially lilo and stitch, lion king and moana (also the wee baby yoda!), does some cutsie baby/toddler-talk from time to time, among other things. i call her a little, but she keeps insisting she isn't because "littles are cute, and i'm not cute!" and then she sticks out her tongue at me lol

i was actually kind of forced to spill my guts about my diapers about 5 or 6 months into our relationship. she came by my mom's house early before i got home from work one day. my mom let her in and after some chit chat, my g/f went up to my room to lay down or putter about, or whatever, and she took it upon herself to clean up my room a bit. she picked up some clothes, tossed some trash, straightened out some shelves and tidied up my closet... where i kept my meager single-bag stash of tena's! i was anticipating telling her about my diapers soon, but this forced my hand a little earlier. after i told her about them, she just gave me a big hug and kiss and said they're just another facet of what makes me the guy she loves. she later did some research into the world of diapers, gave them a shot herself once or twice but they didn't do anything for her, said she might be missing whatever it is that i see in them. doesn't help she sometimes uses baby diapers for her monthlies, and also she was a toddler that liked to streak lol so no real positive diaper connections for her. she shortly came to the ultimate conclusion that i could be into a lot worse things lol she knows diapers do have a bit of a sexual nature to me, but mostly i find them a perfect way to comfortably relax and unwind. i'm still trying to get her to do some stuff in the bedroom with them for me and try them again, but one step at a time.

other than her, my mom and aunt might have an inkling. i got a little sloppy very early on and left a torn up pre-diaper prototype/experiment on mom's bathroom floor one day for her to find. it didn't really look like anything if you didn't know what it could have been. now my aunt surprised me one day when i was home in the kitchen wearing a diaper and my bathrobe. she probably heard a crinkle/rustle as i went upstairs to get dressed, but for both those encounters.... i'll die just fine never knowing what they thought, saw and heard those days, if they even remember them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been a d/l for most of my life, and for a long time just kept it to myself,since I thought there was something wrong with me ?. But that changed in 2000 when I went on_line and discovered DPF and other sites, and I discovered I wasn't 1) alone and 2) crazy for loving diapers! Ultimately  I started making friends and then wanting to meet others dtc, and I have met a LOT of people over the years, even dated a wonderful little ab girl ( jennniebear) which was awesome. I also made some local friends, but sadly, all good things come to an end ?. I generally kept my d/l activities private, and only interacted with other ab/dl types, mostly on_line, the reason for that being I come from a rather judgemental family who would NOT understand. Well, within the last 5 years, ( for those who have known me for a long time) my brother and his wife took it upon themselves to invade my life, stalk me, and having discovered this side of me try and use it for intimidation, blackmail, and general abuse.....even spreading it to the rest of the family, and into other organizations I am a member of....again for the purpose of manipulation, intimidation and abuse...and an illustration of their fundamental lack of respect for me as a person....just to try and obtain power and control, and hurt me as much as possible? it sucked and that is the reason I had been gone from here for 4 years... I figured I'd stay away to protect those others of us who have sensitive jobs or lives who might be subject to the same kind of abuse from my family...for that I truly apologize if anyone has been harmed.?  They even had people  infiltrate this community to monitor my activities and harass me in other aspects of my life..... These people know who they are.... And if anything, I feel sorry for anyone who allows themselves to  be manipulated into hurting others...... Thinking it's just a joke...or game..... It's not. I take comfort in knowing that I don't have to live with it.....but you do.

Anyways, having said that.... Other than the people on_ line here, I don't have any "padded" contacts, but would enjoy meeting others, and having a padded friend wouldbe great!! It was enjoyable in the past to be around others like me, and just be 'me'...... But  I don't know if I can do that anymore, with out exposing anyone to the abuses of my family. Coming from such an environment really sucks, and those of you who have found balance, and even acceptance are to be envied, so enjoy it for everything it is worth, because the back side of it, the rejection, humiliation ( unless you are into that) abuse and manipulation are horrible. As far as I know I didn't do anything to deserve this, but it is what it is, so, I have to stay by my self, though it would be wonderful to find that special person to hang with and just have fun and be accepted and not judged or ridiculed for jyst being who I am, and expressing a part of me that I did not choose, but try to make the best of and manage as well as I can. I love this community ? , as it is somewhere that I fi ally feel I ' belong' though, as said above, there are factions in my life who would like to take that away from me, for their own satisfaction and personal agendas....

I hope one day I can get back to normal.....travel and meet others...it really is a LOT of fun ? 

Till then....((((((((((( Huggies!!!!))))))

Qwack