LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey guys. It's TomBoyAB.

I'm sure you can guess what this post in particular is going to be about.

My Mommy is going through A LOT in her life right now.

She just got out of the hospital after a major car accident where some of the people most precious to her passed away.

She was also seriously hurt in the incident.

Due to all of this happening, she is extremely overwhelmed, and with good reason.

She said that with all that's going on, she feels as though she can't take care of me anymore.

I've just kinda been numb these past few days.

I have been trying to immerse myself in other things to distract myself (shopping, books, movies, fishing, work, etc.)

It just hurts too much to think that my Mommy may never be in my life again.

It also hurts to think that someone as kind and sweet as my Mommy could have so much bad stuff happen to them.

I'm trying my best to just be a big kid and deal with it, but sometimes, I just wanna be Little.

But being Little without my Mommy just makes my stomach churn.

I put on the best big girl brave face that I can, but I still miss my Mommy...

She was there for me when no-one else was.

She was the mother figure in my life when I needed it the most.

And now she isn't there.

I try not to think about it, but as soon as I'm alone, these thoughts creep into my head:

'I want my Mommy'

'I miss my Mommy'

'Please come back, Mommy'

I have cried myself to sleep more than once since her last message, and then I wake up the next day, repeating the same cycle:

Wake up

Put on brave face

Go to work

Come home

Sleep

What should I do?

Thank you to all that took the time out of their day to read this.

Any and all thoughts would be appreciated.

• Sad 1

First  of all im so sorry   for all thats  sad  in youre  life  as of  now    ?

The short  answer  on youre question is  continue  what youre  doing 

I have cried myself to sleep more than once since her last message (its  VITAL  that youre able to  alow  youre self   to  relive youre  feelings so  is also you  give youre self  TIME    and not try to   compress this   in youre mind )        

Wake up (obviously we dont have  mush chice in this )  

Put on brave face (  The only thing  we can do   is  try our best   to be as strong as we  possibly can    both for  our  self's  as well as our   nearest )  

Go to work (this  is VITAL part   as  life HAS to  go on    one way or another )   

Come home ( Logical   ) 

Sleep ( Again  logical  ) 

And also  give  youre mommy TIME   as well  as you can  shorly understand  she`s  also overwhelmed  from all this  and needs a time  out to collect  her  feelings  and  get her life  back together. And  you DONT know   that sometime in the future she  wont  be able to take you back . BUT for now  you have to  give her  some  time  to get her  life  in gear again .             

• Like 1

I'm very sorry for what's going on. *Big hugs to you!

Is there any way you can be there for her as an adult friend? It sounds like she is in need right now and showing your support could give you some happiness and prominent purpose through gratification. Perhaps she will see that and with time, will come back to you with open arms when the time is ready.

I wish you the best!