LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

"Um, sure. Thanks" Josh replied. He took one step and had to lean on Ben to get in them. Almost falling over he braced himself on Ben before being able to put both legs into his pants.

Ben caught Josh off guard as when his pants were pulled up and button, he got a little hard. "No I can handle my socks and shoes thanks." Josh said as he hoped Ben didn't notice his boner.

Ben waited patiently while the little slowly pulled on his socks and shoes. He then opened the door to let Josh out “you did a great job today honey and all see you tomorrow. As the boy walked past him out the door Ben tapped his own cheek 

Ben shook his head “oh sorry kiddo, I totally forgot. He dug into his pocket and produced  a sealed envelope “here it is buddy  now I want you to give this straight to your brother please, there a little note in here for him. He handed the envelope over and hugged the boy “goodnight sweetheart. He once again tapped his own cheek pressing it closer to Joshs lips

Josh was confused about giving this to his brother that he ignored the kiss on the cheek. "Wait my brother? What does he have to do with this? I mean I will, cause you said so but..." Josh left confused and really wanted to know what was in the envelope. However he didn't want to betray Ben's trust and did as he was told. When he got back to the apartment he found his brother and said, "Hey, um so my boss asked me to give this to you? What's that about? How much is it?"

Justin shrugged and took the envelope opening it “well there’s 200 dollars in here and he apologizes that he couldn’t get more until Monday.  He asked me to watch out for you says you seem tired and stressed. He wants me to take over the bills and money to take it off your plate and says he can have your check put into my account. He also gives me his number and wants me to taxt him when you leave in the morning and get home at night which I’ll do right now” he pulls out his phone

"What?! Why would the money I work for go into your account? I don't mind you taking care of the bills and money, but I..." Josh became dizzy as he was talking and took a seat. It was true that he was stressed and tired, mostly because of these responsibilities. He took a deep breath and said, "Fine Justin, you an handle the bills and money. But please keep me in on the loop about everything, I don't want to stress out more. I'm going to bed." Josh then went into his room and plopped on his bed going to sleep.

Josh was in a daze as he was being woken up, "What...what?! what time is it?" Josh quickly got up and dressed, he then threw some water on his head and went to leave not knowing the time. As he made his way over to Ben's he realized he forgot both his wallet and phone, he hoped he wasn't going to be late.

Ben answered the door with a smile “well hello there little one good morning” he pulled Josh into a hug “you’re early this morning which is great, I’m so proud of you for that” he released the boy holding him at arms length “so now then we are developing a routine I want to mKe sure we do things correctly, every morning I will great you at the door with a hug and I expect a kiss on the cheek in return, after all we are friend right, then kiddo what do you have to do before you enter the house”

Josh was a little puzzled by the request but also curious as to why he said early. He leaned into the house and saw the time and realized his brother woke him up too soon. He shrugged it off since Ben seemed to enjoy him being early. "I guess, I mean ya were friends, it's just an odd request I guess." He took a deep breath and leaned into kiss Ben.

Josh was about to take one step inside before he caught himself. "Oh right, sorry sir." Josh sat down and began to remove his shoes and then his socks. "What's on the agenda for today sir?"

Ben smiled and gave Josh a pat on the back “there’s a good boy. Ok from now on after you take off your shoes and socks, you’ll just keep going with everything else see the hanger right there in the hook kiddie that’s for your pants and shirt and you can take off your undees too, I laid out another pair of the Spider-Man for you to wear, less laundry that way.go on honey change please”

Josh started stripping and jokingly said, "It just might be easier if I did this naked haha." He got to his underwear and went around the corner. He made sure to make quick work of his underwear change and came back out ready to work.

Ben smiled, he took Joshs hand and led him to the sofa. Sitting down he pulled Josh onto his lap “ok buddy so for today, I. Going to have youout in the garden, you’ll be weeding and planting in the garden until atleast lunch. Does that sound ok sweetheart”

Ben smiled and gave the boy a squeeze “there are two things we need to do before you get to work kiddo first your breakfast is waiting for you in the kitchen then you are going to be a good boy and let me put sun screen on you “ok kiddo, off you go”

Josh was starving, he almost drooled when he heard breakfast. " Well it is kinda sunny out there and I do have some hard to reach places. That would be helpful thanks." Josh said as he headed towards the kitchen for breakfast.