LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

Ben smiles “no it’s just super fresh. Fresh milk always tastes better” he patted the boys shoulder “oh kiddo you’re a sweaty mess, for the afternoon you’ll be washing and waxing the floor in that room, I was going to have you do it barefoot so you wouldn’t leave any marks but please just strip to your underwear, you can work in that and I’ll wash your clothes so you have clean clothes to go home in”

Ben shrugged “it’s totally up to you Joshua, I just thought would like clean clothes, for today at least I’ll obly insist you remove those filthy socks though we may revisit this later”

Josh grinned a bit, while he thought about it. He wasn't sure if he would be able to do his own laundry later back at his place and it was only going to be for one day he thought. "No i'm sorry Ben, i'll let you wash my clothes. It's a nice thing you're doing for me." Josh said as he stripped down to his underwear, also removing his socks.

Ben smiles and casually and pats the boys head “there’s a good boy nowvyou just leave your things in a pile and I’ll take care of them then follow me back to the bedroom and I’ll explain what comes next”

Josh squinted at Ben with the good boy comment but chose to ignore it. He then placed his things in a pile and followed Ben into the bedroom saying, "What other work did you need done sir?"

Ben smiled “well buddy the floor will be it for today but I have plenty of work for you, tomorrow you can help he pick out furniture for that room then there’s a whole  other room that needs the same treatment plus things to assemble. No shortage of work here”

Josh nodded and said, "That sounds good sir, glad to know there isn't a shortage of work. I guess I'll get started on the floor, let me know if you need anything else or when my clothes will be ready."

Josh replied, "Yes sir." He wasted no time cleaning and waxing the floor. At first he felt very odd do all of this in just his underwear but soon enjoyed not staying in sweaty clothes. After the 2nd coat of wax he took a seat to catch his breath. Josh was curious what kind of bedroom this would be, but was interested in seeing how it would turn out.

Ben washed and dried Joshs clothes and then went to check on the boys progress he found him sitting down “are you finished kiddo, you are such a good little worker and here a brought you more milk” he ha dead Josh the glass “you can get dressed again in the bathroom bud your clothes are already folded in there”

Josh nodded and drank the glass of milk, "Ya I just finished a few minutes ago and thanks. I'll go get dressed now." Josh was thankful that the whole underwear situation wasn't weird at all. In fact, having his clothes washed was even better for him. He got dressed and came out of the bathroom to thank Ben.

Josh let out an exhausted sigh, "Oh man, it was some hard work dude. But the pay is really good, even better than the last job." Josh then went to the kitchen to get a beer and came out. "How was your day?"

Josh titled back his head and rubbed his eyes saying, "Alright i'll take care of the bills, but here is some cash. Tomorrow get us some groceries. i'm going to talk to my boss tomorrow and see if he can give us an advance on my pay. He seems like a really nice guy."

Josh was slow to get up, he hadn't done any kind of physical labor like that in years. But he didn't want to be late so he sprinted over to Ben's place. Arriving 5 minutes before he rang the doorbell.

Ben smiled as he opened the door and rubbed the boys arm “morning kiddo come in, you know the routine by now shoes there and come join me in the kitchen. He walked to the kitchen and casually threw out “ow but you might as well just strip down now. I’m going to have you just working in your undies today less laundry that way”

Josh was hoping if he had to strip down he could do it in the room he was working in but he replied, "yes sir. Also could i trouble you for a glass of milk or water please? I ran here this morning and could sure some some liquid." Josh then proceeded to strip down to his underwear.

Ben smiled “well actually buddy most of your morning is going to be spent doing computer work so I’ll set you up in the kitchen with the computer and a big glass of milk, I also thought you might like some cereal” he led the way to the kitchen 

Josh follwed Ben as he climbed up on the computer chair. Not realzing that he didn't question why he would have to be in his underwear to do this. "Cereal would be great sir thanks. What exactly do you want me to do on here? Create documents?"

Ben returned with a bowl of cereal and a big glass of milk. He placed these in front of Josh then placed his hands on the boys bare shoulders giving them a gentle squeeze “not exactly kiddo I want you to go on Amazon and spend the morning ordering everything to furnish that room you cleaned yesterday. I want it for a teenage boy about your brothers age so think of what he likes best. I trust you and get everything delivered for tomorrow please. I’m already logged in and don’t worry about the money ok buddy, I’ll check on you in a bit”