LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fired into diapers(Private with jmg1217)

Daddydrew

A frown started to form on Josh's face as he looked into Ben's eyes. "it's not fair, I wasn't asked to be this little. I just...I just wanted to be a man." Then looking down at himself, what he was wearing, and seeing the size difference it became more and more clear to Josh. "But I am too little...I can't even take care of myself."

Josh's heart was pounding and he was freaking out a bit more. But now, he felt safe in this tall man's arms. He felt himself leaning into the hug, again fighting back the urge to cry. "So you...and dada...will take care of me?" he asks

Josh's mind went numb. His whole life he told himself he needed to take charge, work a job or multiple jobs, and he constantly would have issues keeping up this adult life."You and...dadas job?" He said looking up at Ben. He felt his body relax more as he fully embraced Ben's hug and squeeze

Josh's left eye twitched a little, all the signals in his head were telling him no, you aren't a baby you are a man. But it was slowly starting to break him down even more. The thick diaper between his legs, being coddled by Ben. Was he really not who he thinks he is? Josh thought to himself. "Goo...good baby?" Pausing for a moment. "I can be a good baby for you daddy."