LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Desire to Share

For those of you who wear due to the desire to wear, do you feel the desire to share your love of diapers with others? I've shared with my girl, and she has been supportive of me wearing and using diapers to a point, but we have slowly been working on what we are comfortable with. Though I still feel a desire to tell some of my close friends that I have a love of wearing and using diapers. I've even told a couple of them, and they're supportive of it, though I don't talk much about it and keep it short. Does anyone else tell people close to them about their desire to wear and use diapers, and if so, how has it gone? 

• Like 1
For those of you who wear due to the desire to wear, do you feel the desire to share your love of diapers with others? I've shared with my girl, and she has been supportive of me wearing and using diapers to a point, but we have slowly been working on what we are comfortable with. Though I still feel a desire to tell some of my close friends that I have a love of wearing and using diapers. I've even told a couple of them, and they're supportive of it, though I don't talk much about it and keep it short. Does anyone else tell people close to them about their desire to wear and use diapers, and if so, how has it gone? 
I told a couple friends at job corps and they were supportive and one was a
little/DL. I told my brother to and he thought it was weird but was okay with it after a bit.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Have I at times wanted to share this part of my identity with others the same way I share other things that are important to me but don’t involve the people I want to tell? Yes.

Have I? No, because that satisfaction is, to me, ephemeral, not worth the risk, and you always run a chance of someone being positive to your face but spilling your secret to others or, worse, weaponizing it if  you have a falling out. 

I only plan to tell significant others and other people I meet within the kink scene.

As it's partially a need and partially a kink for me I dont feel a need to share with anyone other than my wife and my Daddy. They both know obviously as they are my loves and the people with whom I share my kinks.

I've never really felt a need to share with my friends, I mean why would I? I'd never involve my friends so why would I feel a need to tell them? That said, if they're in our home and go into the nursery and ask I have no issues explaining things.

Little kaiya

Well I look at it this way , I sometimes want to but then most people don't go around talking about thair underwear or toileting habits .

Now don't get me wrong my wife knows and it took her a while to wrap her head around the kink .

I think we as abdl 's often  want to tell others , we feel a need of acceptance , often to ourselves because as toddlers during potty training we are taught that big boys and girls don't wear diapers.

What they don't know won't hurt them or us but we do need to be honest with our significant others .

No, never!  I would never tell any of my friends or people I know that I like wearing diapers.  it's a personal thing for me, just like sex and I don't tell others or brag about it when I have sex with a girlfriend.  I think that the desire to wear diapers as a fetish is often sexual in nature.  I have been a member here for close to 15 years and one trend I have noticed is it seems the younger people 18 to 25 have more of a tendency to want to tell others they wear diapers.  I relate this to stronger sexual desires when younger.  As we age, those desires do lessen some for many people.  Even the answers in this tread seem to show the younger people in their 20's are more willing to tell others they like wearing diapers than the older ones.  I side with Galaxie 66 that people usually don't go around talking about their underwear or toileting habits.  I think that is the sexual drive and urges wanting to do it.  I've cringed for years reading on this forum the 18 and 19 year old's still living at home who want to tell their mom and dad that they enjoy wearing diapers.  As I've said before, what is the purpose?  Do they think their mom's will start changing their diapers for them again, or that they will be able to openly wear diapers around the house in front of them?  Some things should be kept to yourself and I do know the world is a lot more accepting of many things these days.  People accept different races and sexual orientations where 30 years ago it wasn't quite like it is these days.  Your wife or partner is one thing, but I don't think it's that good of an idea to try and get your friends to wear diapers and become involved in this fetish.  Maybe in the right situations such as if you all belong to fetish sites and one day start telling each other of your particular kinks, but to just randomly start telling your friends that you love wearing and using diapers is probably not that good an idea in my opinion.  Some might be OK with it, others might be turned off by it, some might even be curious about it but unless they are really kinky themselves, I can't see you and your friends at your house playing around in diapers together.  If they mention their kinks in conversation, then maybe bring it up and see if they have interest or disgust, otherwise I wouldn't try and get them to try it themselves out of the blue. 

I'm with Rusty Pins and Galaxy66. I want to keep this to myself. And because of my job, I certainly don't want the story to get around. I've hinted to my wife that it might be convenient to wear a diaper. I think she's mostly resistant because of the perceived cost. But I've got that beat. Since we live in a small house, with one bathroom, and no man cave to hide diapers in, I think we're going to have to come to a don't-ask-don't-tell agreement.

I told my friends at job corps because I was rooming with them now if I don't want to tell someone I won't but if one were to ask I'll tell them because there interested. One friend at job corps thought it was weird but thought I was cool for being me in a not so self being world. That's all that matters be yourself no one can take that away.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I’ve shared with my girlfriend a few months ago and she’s been stupid supportive. She calls me baby and loves changing me. My life has been better ever since yet I’m lucky enough to have her in my life. Just be careful who you tell. Information about sexual life should be kept sacred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/28/2019 at 3:57 AM, DiaperedGamer said:

I havent really told anyone other then on here.  I did tell my gf that I used them a couple times on a long drive I took on my own a while back and also used one one day when we went to the store together, but she was pretty much just "eh" about it....that's why I like visiting on here!

Only to my wife and my kids know my kids are adults.As far as others noway no one needs to know what I wear to bed or needs to know about my toilet habits.

• Like 1

The urge to share openly is intense in me, but reality trumps it. If it weren't for the negative consequences I'd be seen in skirts, dresses, diapers with plastic panties, and disposable diapers at different times as I felt like doing which would fairly eliminate the need to tell anyone because they'd see it! But to do that would take lots of independent wealth which I neither have nor ever will have so I just take everything in stride, doing what's going to work best for me and not doing anything which may adversely affect me. I don't want to be broke, homeless, or targeted as someone to despise or attack for being too open with my deepest feelings and desires so those things are limited to only those who need to know and the things I cannot hide.

It's not a happy compromise but it works; a win where a loss would likely happen doing life any other way.

Bettypooh