LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello :)

JJ1994

So I have realised I have been on this forum a month now and not actually posted anything so I thought this would be the better time as any 

My name is JJ I am 25 and been interested in nappies/diapers for almost 20 years now 

I remember wanting to be the baby when all my friends was playing house hehe 

Anyway back to the current I'm just here to make some friends and chat to some wonderful people 

I am happily married to the love of my life who has given me everything I thought I wouldn't and now I am happy to say she has taken up both the wife role and a mummy role to me :)

anyway that's enough for now have a good day 

On 4/27/2019 at 10:59 AM, JJ1994 said:

I remember wanting to be the baby when all my friends was playing house

Wanting to be the baby when playing house is so relatable. However, I think most of the time I would resent being assigned that role even though I wanted it.

Anyways, Welcome to DD. I've found that this is a nice community, so snuggle up, have a bottle, and stay awhile.

Little Tomás

Hello and welcome to DD JJ. Nice to meet you, and glad you decided to introduce yourself. I can remember playing “house” too, some good memories, some not so. I can remember wanting to play dolls, when my sister had friends over. This was back when, boys did not play with “baby” dolls! But, my real motivation to want to do this, was because the dolls had plastic panties and diapers. I can remember having to ask my mom, to unsnap the dolls plastic pants for me, because I couldn’t do that, ? 

Anyway, I know you’v been here for a bit, so I don’t have to tell you what a great place this, and it is. So, let’s continue to have fun and enjoy! See ya round.

On 4/27/2019 at 3:59 PM, JJ1994 said:

I remember wanting to be the baby when all my friends was playing house hehe 

Me too!  This seems to have been something a lot of us have in common!  I always wanted to be the baby!

Welcome JJ1994.  This is a wonderful community, and it's a great place to find people you have something in common with.  I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time here!