LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New here... ummm Hi UK Brighton

Hello! I am new here and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Rhys I am 27 I have been a DL/AB for a little over 15 years now. my urges to wear diapers and all of this all started when I was 12 that is at least as far back as I can remember, the type/brands of diapers I like are ABU Cushies they are my favourite and anything with pretty pictures on it >////< I also don't mind going simple as well. just plain white diapers or with one front panel with pictures, items that I have I really don't have that much, I would like to have more but it can be a bit difficult.

I guess its time to talk a bit about me.... >///< so going back on how long I been an AB/DL, even though I have been in the AB/DL community for a long time, I really haven't interacted much with the community itself I don't have any friends that are abdl and I don't know anyone who's in abdl, that is in real life that is. I just sort of kept to myself over the years, and I am trying to get out and find more friends and people in the community. ok so a little bit about me I am a bit shy nervous around new people, very caring and understanding person love to help anyone I can, as for hobbies video game I am very much a gamer >////< I used to draw but don't do it so much anymore. I really ejoin just spending time with friends and chat about what we like and just chill. And this may be a bit Obvious but I really really ejoin wetting my diaper >\\\\< as well as messy diaper are great too..... >\\\\\\\< as well as I am very much into humiliation and embarrassment.... >\\< 

I have one brother and two sisters they are all old then me and live away. I live in East Sussex in a town called Seaford. It's near to Brighton in the UK 

So that it's for me. I can't wait to get to know all of you I am really looking forward to it. I hope I can make some friends here. Feel free to reply to this with any questions or if you just want to chat. ( just as a side note sorry about all the bad spelling and punctuation I'm dyslexic)

Thanks you for reading

Hello, and welcome to DD. I think you’ll find this to be, a very friendly place. Being shy is understandable, but you’ll be fine, lots of good likeminded people in here. So, come right in, pull up a highchair, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello, and welcome to DD. I think you’ll find this to be, a very friendly place. Being shy is understandable, but you’ll be fine, lots of good likeminded people in here. So, come right in, pull up a highchair, relax, have fun, and enjoy!

hi thank you I already feel really welcomed. and >///< I am very shy but and I can't wait to find some friends.  

thanks for Comment means a lot  

Hello how are you doing  today ? I'm new to this site, I'm looking for friends & like minded people to talk to, so if anything whants to talk to me I'm here, I've been a DL for 4 years&l I love the feeling of the sucurety it gives me

16 hours ago, LittleWinter said:

hi thank you I already feel really welcomed. and >///< I am very shy but and I can't wait to find some friends.  

thanks for Comment means a lot  

Welcome Rhys!  I was very much like you too in that I just kept myself to myself and didn't really interact with people online, but I joined up here, and although I never has as much time to interact on here as I would like to, it is a wonderful place to be, and a really friendly community and I'm sure you'll find lots of likeminded people to talk to on here.

East Sussex is a very lovely part of the world.  I used to work down that way sometimes and enjoyed my time down there.

12 minutes ago, Baby_Richie said:

Welcome Rhys!  I was very much like you too in that I just kept myself to myself and didn't really interact with people online, but I joined up here, and although I never has as much time to interact on here as I would like to, it is a wonderful place to be, and a really friendly community and I'm sure you'll find lots of likeminded people to talk to on here.

East Sussex is a very lovely part of the world.  I used to work down that way sometimes and enjoyed my time down there.

thank you :) its nice to meet you

oh its great to meet someone who was like me :) and yeah I agree it is a great community I am loving it here. thank you I can't wait to get to know everyone :)

awww thank you very much that means a lot :D I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your time down there 

5 minutes ago, LittleWinter said:

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your time down there

I really did; I liked the proximity to the coast, and the countryside is amazing.

It's lovely to meet you too.  I think a lot of us on here are naturally quite shy people, so I think you'll feel right at home!  I've wanted to be back in nappies for as long as I can remember, but it's only very recently that I've been able to actually sign up to this website I spent so many years visiting and talk to people.  I find it really helps knowing that I'm not the only one, as that was how it felt when I was growing up.  Just being on this site has been a great experience for me.

8 minutes ago, Baby_Richie said:

I really did; I liked the proximity to the coast, and the countryside is amazing.

It's lovely to meet you too.  I think a lot of us on here are naturally quite shy people, so I think you'll feel right at home!  I've wanted to be back in nappies for as long as I can remember, but it's only very recently that I've been able to actually sign up to this website I spent so many years visiting and talk to people.  I find it really helps knowing that I'm not the only one, as that was how it felt when I was growing up.  Just being on this site has been a great experience for me.

that make me so happy to hear that :) 

yeah it great to meet you too. yeah I am very very shy. and yeah I was the same I can't remember then it start I just know I wanted to be back in diaper/nappys, and yeah I am the same it only very recently that I've been able to actually sign up to this website and start to talk to people like me. yeah its great to know that I was the only one too :D I be very mush along for a while now. so thank you for taking the time to Respond to my post it really means a lot    

that make me so happy to hear that :) 

yeah it great to meet you too. yeah I am very very shy. and yeah I was the same I can't remember then it start I just know I wanted to be back in diaper/nappys, and yeah I am the same it only very recently that I've been able to actually sign up to this website and start to talk to people like me. yeah its great to know that I was the only one too :D I be very mush along for a while now. so thank you for taking the time to Respond to my post it really means a lot 

It's a pleasure to reply to you! ?  It seems to be part of the experience of being in to this it seems!  I certainly grew up with feeling of shame and self-hatred; I think it's one of the things that made me so shy really.  At some point, I'm hoping to get to an AB event so that I can meet others in person, but it will be quite a big step, and it's something that I know I'll have to work up to.

5 minutes ago, Baby_Richie said:

It's a pleasure to reply to you! ?  It seems to be part of the experience of being in to this it seems!  I certainly grew up with feeling of shame and self-hatred; I think it's one of the things that made me so shy really.  At some point, I'm hoping to get to an AB event so that I can meet others in person, but it will be quite a big step, and it's something that I know I'll have to work up to.

yeah it this has be great thank you :) and yeah I agree it is part of the experience. yeah I was the same I started to hate myself but I am happy I found this site I still am shy >///< but I am getting better. and yeah I would love to go to a  AB event and meet others in person, ever just meet other AD in person I love to do that. but yeah I agree its a bit step but I am will to take that step :)

Perhaps see you at an event one day, when we've both built up to it!  I do really appreciate the chance to reach out and chat to other people that the internet gives us.

14 minutes ago, LittleWinter said:

I would love to go to a  AB event and meet others in person, ever just meet other AD in person I love to do that. but yeah I agree its a bit step but I am will to take that step :)

6 minutes ago, Baby_Richie said:

Perhaps see you at an event one day, when we've both built up to it!  I do really appreciate the chance to reach out and chat to other people that the internet gives us.

yeah that would be great :) I hope to built it up soon lol. and yeah I am the same it great to get to talk to people that are into what you into. got to love the internet

again thank you :)  

^////^ ever what to chat more hit me up 

Will do, and happy to chat to you anytime too!  Off to sleep now, but hope to catch-up again soon.