LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL wipes are coming!

In a first for the ABDL community, ABU and Tykables will both be launching the first ever ABDL-targeted wipes onto the market - Tykables with their "Big Little Wipes"

and ABU with their "TidyUps"

. Baby wipes are to me what diapers are to the majority of the ABDL community so I couldn't be more thrilled that this is finally happening! Is anyone else excited? :3

• Like 2

Even though I won't be trying these due to the fact that regular flushable wipes work just fine and these do really nothing to enhance the "little" feeling for me, I'd say it's about time for more AB/DL targeted products.

• Like 1

I can't wait to try these!  I love the fact that we now live in an age where we seem to be getting more and more products for adult babies.  I love the AB-specific nappies/diapers, and can't wait to see what other accessories come on to the market.  I'm leaning towards the Tykables for being scented (and I LOVE their diapers!), but I'll probably give both a try.

Thanks for the heads up!

• 11 months later...

I’ve wanted something like this for a while, but a year on they’re still MIA, and with the Rona I don’t see them coming anytime soon.