LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A/N: Another story that probably won’t have diapers, but will reference them, and talk about them, due to the context of the world this is set in. Please let me know what you think. 

Chapter 1: 

I finished high school with one of the highest scores in the state, and was in the top 100 in the country. If I were an Amazon, my school would’ve put my picture on the wall, because I was a little, it was an embarrassment. I was the best their school had to offer. I didn’t even attend graduation, they sent me my certificate in the mail. I was however offered scholarships, I took the least prestigious offer. Janet’s Academy. It’s well known for being a non-diaper University, and the best out of all of them. Their littles went on to go into all sorts of fields, form science to engineering. Even a few well known artists came out of there. 

We never left our country of Zanton though. It was strict about not forcing things, it was known as an equal opportunity nation. We even have littles member of parliament. They pushed for diapers no longer being mandatory in public, or in public buildings. I loved it, but progress was slow. Yes, you can’t just grab a little without facing jail time, but that didn’t mean people stopped looking down at you (I need some humour in there). 

Janet’s Academy is nicknamed dollhouse by Amazons, because it has facilities that actually suit the requirements of a little, I was so happy to find a toilet I could actually use my first night there...I wanted to cry. I know, that’s so fucking sad. Even some workplaces now have little offices in their buildings, probably helped by ‘little only’ businesses that are doing so well. 

They had to poach the competition somehow. It all worked in our favour, it took thirty years before littles actually took advantage of the law, and started their own businesses, and little bankers gave loans to right people ect. It took time, but out country was the best one if you wanted to be a little. 

Yes some people still wanted to be adopted, and stink in a diaper. I didn’t understand it, but in our country, that was niche, and highly regulated. Little trafficking is illegal, and adoption centres are actually pretty high class and they don’t accept any little. It’s actually become a complex process. Some people post online to ‘meet’ an Amazon for that kind of thing, but some people also saw fit to go to glory holes. It’s not my business. 

I couldn’t wait for class that next day. I had a desk, and a chair I could sit on. A far cry from my high school at home, where I had to sit on the floor. I was in an elevated desk, like my other little members. So we sat shoulder to shoulder with the other Amazon students. This University had was almost 50/50 in Amazon to little distribution. It was great. 

My teacher was doing math on the board. I had chosen engineering, if things went to plan, I’d be building hospitals soon. 

I was writing away, when the door opened. An Amazon was late, a beautiful one at that. Her hair was blonde, her eyes a shining blue. And she wore a white dress with ankle high boots. She didn’t just make my head turn, everyone was staring. She smiled rather awkwardly, before making her way across the room, finding a seat next to mine. 

I think I screwed up the lesson. I couldn’t un-notice her. She was right there, and my heart was going to beat out of my chest. 

It wasn’t long before she turned to me, with an odd look on her face. “Is there a problem? Because look, being against Amazons is just as bad as shitting on littles.”

My eyebrows rose. “What? Wait, no! I just, have you seen yourself, you’re gorgeous”. Boy was I smooth. 

Her mouth went slack jawed. Yeah, this was very taboo. Amazons don’t date littles. That’s one thing that’ll never change. I mean, I couldn’t exactly have sex with her, I was barely tall enough to reach her knees. 

“You think I’m...God, I...don’t know what to say.” I think that’s one way to make an impression. 

I shrugged. “Don’t say anything. My name is Jane, I’m not plain. And I didn’t quite catch yours.”

”I’m Samantha.” She took out her hand. 

I put mind in hers, now I just felt like a dwarf. “Nice to meet you, would you like to have coffee with me.”

She gently shook mine. “I’ve got a study session on, but I can give you my number. If you want.”

Wait, what? She actually...

I smiled. “That’d be lovely.” Just like that, I her contact on my phone. And she walked off, glancing back at me with a grin. 

When she was out of sight, I heard a:

”You have to tell me how you did that!”

I turned to find another little looking right at me. He was pretty tall, probably a few inches from being a Mid, he was a whole head taller than me. But he was grinning wildly. 

“Do what?” I didn’t get it. 

He looked at me flabbergasted. “I need to know how to pick up chicks, you just did it, give me pointers.”

”I...be a confident and nice person?” Now I was even more confused. 

He just laughed. “You’re a riot. I do that all the time, I just end up rejected. Amazons don’t want me, other littles think I’m too tall and Mids think I’m too short. Everyone’s a critic you know. What about you? Only interested in giant girls?’

I almost stammered. “No, no, just that one. She was, I mean, did you see her.”

He smirked. “Hell yeah I did, good on you. She was so much woman, maybe too much for me to handle, but obviously just enough for you.” He winked, I was mildly grossed out, but then he paused, handing out a card? “Call me if you ever want to hang out, it’s not just giants who have to study.”

I watched him walk off, with more questions than answers. I get the feeling he often had that effect on people. The card read Jason Mason. What a name.

• Like 6
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...