LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Personal Care Companion??

Has anyone thought about,  looked into or hired a Personal Care Companion? Was wondering if anyone has had any luck hiring someone to come in and take care of them? 
I know they offer those services for older people, but was wondering if you could hire someone to take care of you as well. I know some of them will bath, dress and change diapers.
Thoughts? Ideas?

It probably has happened.  I've seen some posts on boards from caregivers who were wondering if they were being compensated enough, for example.  No guarantee any of the posts weren't fiction, though.

There are also professional ABDL mommies out there that specifically advertise to take care of ABDLs.  Those professionals charge significantly more than a nurse assistant or caregiver for the elderly, but at least they know that they are taking care of someone's fetish.

Not sure about the legality of it....there may or may not be any laws against hiring a nurse assistant / caregiver to take care of you without them knowing that you are an ABDL. But it is certainly rude and bad taste to have a non-willing participant as part of your fantasies. 

If the nurse assistant / caregiver knows and is fine with it, then go for it.  Just be aware that eventually that person will likely find out how much a professional mommy makes and may jack their rates at some point.

I've heard of it happening, too. You might want to be upfront about it though. If you don't tell them the truth, and they find out, the results may not be pretty. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/change-my-diaper-man-pretends-to-be-helpless-infant-in-outrageous-scam/

https://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd-gilbert-man-fakes-down-syndrome-hires-caregivers-to-bathe-him-and-change-diapers

• Like 1

Not my thing but thinking about it in principle, I believe you’d need informed consent and getting that without ruffling feathers might be tricky.  A fair trade is no theft but you’re primarily buying fantasy fulfillment, not personal care and that may not align with the personal motivations of the care giver.  It may also conflict with the charter or PR position of any organisation that carer may work for.

Professional care services here in Australia are frequently run by churches and although not charities, they certainly deport themselves as such and they tend to hire fairly conservative and often religious people.  I couldn’t imagine that one could even broach the topic with them without causing offence and I suspect it wouldn’t do much for our demographic’s reputation.

I guess it *might* be possible outside of sex workers but I’d think it would be a bit of a minefield to navigate.  I strongly believe that doing that WITHOUT informed consent would be completely wrong and could be considered sexual harassment by authorities no matter what an AB might think.

• Like 1

Personally, I have many mixed feelings about someone doing such a thing.  By you doing it for your fun, is it taking away from someone who really needs a care giver in an area where they are few?  If you are up front with the person on just why you want them to care for you and change your diapers, that is one thing.  Some will most likely be offended and turn you down flat.  Others might just take the attitude, "Money is money no matter if it is for someone's diaper fantasy".  Some might even report you even though there isn't any real bases of you breaking any laws.  My trepidation is giving the community a bad name by calling professional care givers and asking to hire them for the day so they can change your diapers and treat you like a baby for your own personal fantasy.  You might possibly find one willing to do it, but you may have to make 20 calls that get you turned down first.  If you say it's for a real medical need when it's not, then it wouldn't be right to lie about something like that and involve someone in your fetish fantasy who thinks they are there for a legitimate reason.  It could come back to harm you in the future if the truth be found out. 

There are plenty of professional "mommies" for hire out there who do deal with AB play and they would probably be much better suited to your fantasy than a professional care giver who takes care of the elderly.  End the end, you probably wouldn't be paying a professional mommy much more than a professional caregiver for the same thing, and you'd get a better experience with the "mommy".  The big difference is there are probably a whole lot more professional care givers in any one area than there is a person who is a "mommy" for hire.  Anyway, to sum my own feelings, I wouldn't try and hire a regular care giver for the day to change your diapers, even if you pretend you are disabled and need someone for the day.  That is not being truthful and better to plan ahead and search for a professional mommy, travel if you have to and set up a price and rules before hand.

• Like 1

I can imagine an independent caretaker agreeing to it if only for the money, but going through a company, they’d almost certainly reject you.

If you did try it without telling them, I’m not sure exactly what would be illegal about it. It’s not theft of services, and while it may be dishonest, you’re not defrauding them if anything. Still, I’m pretty sure a prosecutor would find a way to charge you with a sex crime. And I’d say you’d be guilty; it is a form of sexual exploitation.

And they would find out. No one can fake mental or physical disability that well for very long, and if you’re not disabled, why would you need help with your diapers?

But if you want to approach a caregiver and be honest about it, perhaps someone entrepreneurial person would agree.

Also, caregivers get paid poorly, but the companies they work for charge a lot. In-home care is $$$.

And remember it’s just Care. There’s be no role playing, no touching, no hugging, nothing like that all. I’ve seen how professional caregivers change a diaper, and it looks about as fun as going to he dentist.

You'll have a lot more fun hiring a pro mommy or domme. I’ve done that three times, and it was worth the money. If your interest is predominantly diaper focused, go with a mommy. Most dommes won’t deal with urine.

It's never a good thing to start with deceit <_< It may help you achieve your goals but if it's ever exposed you lose more than you've gained. In this situation there could be a claim of breach of trust which is generally illegal, but usually carries little consequence beyond recovery of fiscal losses of which there would be none as long as you paid the bill. The lack of direct consequence still does not make it right. As long as there is an understanding of your motivations and desires from the start you could try this but probably without success. A better bet would be a professional "parent" or even a prostitute who is willing to take the same money they could usually make for the time you want them even without sex being involved. And to avoid complications I would definitely keep anything sexual out of this while both parties are present ;)

Doing things the right way is usually harder, bit the effort is always worth it in the end B)

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I would never deceive and mislead someone to this fact. Although I enjoy acting like a kid, I'm still an adult. You treat people like you expect them to treat you. I was only curious as to if anyone had used a care companion. I have found the best thing is life is to tell the truth, even if sometimes it results in ways we don't expect. The truth is sometimes hard to hear or say, but like my grandfather used to say "you catch more bees with honey, than you do with shit". 

I appreciate all your comments and the time and thought you put into them. Sometimes you get people that find it hard to give constructive criticism and instead find the need to be rude. 

So thank you all. once again.