LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

22 hours ago, Takadaweird said:

So Avengers Endgame is 3 hours long.

Many people around the Net suggest wearing a diaper to the movie. ?

I'm going to see it tomorrow. I may wear a Crinklz with a doubler, but that will depend on how I'm feeling that day.

They advertise a wetness indicator... Do we drop our pants in the middle of the movie to check if it is wet? Is it a glow in the dark indicator or do we need to use a light? :D

Am I the only one wishing they really did make these? lol...

Going to see the movie tonight. Really looking forward to it. I modified some diapers to make it through, though. I took two Rearz Rebels and two Huggies Supreme, the Huggies are sandwiched between the Rebels, the top Rebel has a cut in the plastic and is glued into the outer layer. It is crazy thick, and will only get worse as it fills. I will have a Foley in, so no holding back. But the slow & steady fill tends to leak less then several floods.

Saw it today. My Peak ABU held strong. Funny part is while standing in line for concessions a couple in front of me was talking about how long the movie was and jokingly brought up needing to wear some Depends to get through it. If only they knew. 

30 minutes ago, SoggySoCal said:

Saw it today. My Peak ABU held strong. Funny part is while standing in line for concessions a couple in front of me was talking about how long the movie was and jokingly brought up needing to wear some Depends to get through it. If only they knew. 

People really need to learn that wearing Depends to a 3 hour movie will do you more harm than good. You either go big, or go home with wet pants.

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, littleTomás said:

People really need to learn that wearing Depends to a 3 hour movie will do you more harm than good. You either go big, or go home with wet pants.

We know that Depends are garbage, but I think to most people Depend is what most people think of when they reference adult diapers. Kinda how Pull Ups has become the generic reference to pull on style training pants. These people were obviously just joking anyway.  

Yeah I ended up wearing an Abena M4 and it worked really well for me. the three hours actually went by really fast for me, so many people around me were really into the movie which I find always helps a lot.

I would never wear a depends to a movie, especially a three hour one.

My husband and I were invited to a private preview screening of ADVENGERS ENDGAME. We arrived early so both of us could change to fresh diapers. I wore GoodNites Tru-Fit which for me are reliable for 5 plus hours. My husband wears Target Up and Up size 7 held in place by a snug knit cotton brief covered by pull-on vinyl panties and an outrt snug cotton brief. Both of us had capacity left when the film was over. Since the rest of the invited audience rushed to restrooms, we waited until we arrived at a restaurant where we changed before eating. This is an excellent movie!

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 8:25 AM, Luap1123 said:

She needed an ABDL to serve as her diaper consultant on that video. She had on a Northshore 3/5 rated pull-up, so she probably would have been fine. However, she really should have upgraded to a Crinklz/BetterDry, Go Supreme, Tranquility ATN, etc. I should really start a diaper consulting business for YouTubers and moviegoers, lol.