LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and pullups for Mids

So I this may seem like an odd request but I tend to be more of mid, 10-16 range, but I'm also a DL. Head cannon is that mid RP me has some control issues. Can anyone recommend brands and styles that would appeal to this age range design wise?

I think if I were that age and needed diapers, my mindset would be for them to be the least babyish possible. I’d probably want a straight up medical diaper like Abena (which happens to be my every day wear). 

Abena also produces very good diapers from thin to thick, and I’d probably insist on the thin ones to try to hide it. The also produce pull ups in multiple absorbencies.

But if I was feeling playful, perhaps the new Northshore Lite Supremes in colors. I like the blue ones.

9 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

I think if I were that age and needed diapers, my mindset would be for them to be the least babyish possible. I’d probably want a straight up medical diaper like Abena (which happens to be my every day wear). 

Abena also produces very good diapers from thin to thick, and I’d probably insist on the thin ones to try to hide it. The also produce pull ups in multiple absorbencies.

But if I was feeling playful, perhaps the new Northshore Lite Supremes in colors. I like the blue ones.

They make them in colors? ?

Goes to google

Want

What.  I too am extremely excited in this news of the colored Northshore Lite Supremes!

I hope to see something in the family or a larger Goodnite someday (We can hope) Because I'm fond of the design, but....my hips had other plans.  It's just barely fitting now.

On 4/26/2019 at 9:31 AM, YourFNF said:

They make them in colors? ?

Goes to google

Want

Yes the Northshore lite supremes now come in blue, green, and purple.

As for diapers for your RP, it depends (no pun intended) on if your "mid" is embarrassed about having control issues.  If yes, any plain white diapers/pull ups should work.  If not, probably goodnites or ABU space.  There's also a lot of cloth diaper prints that go with that age range as well.

12 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

What.  I too am extremely excited in this news of the colored Northshore Lite Supremes!

I hope to see something in the family or a larger Goodnite someday (We can hope) Because I'm fond of the design, but....my hips had other plans.  It's just barely fitting now.

Sames ?

8 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Yes the Northshore lite supremes now come in blue, green, and purple.

As for diapers for your RP, it depends (no pun intended) on if your "mid" is embarrassed about having control issues.  If yes, any plain white diapers/pull ups should work.  If not, probably goodnites or ABU space.  There's also a lot of cloth diaper prints that go with that age range as well.

Someone got me a case of space as a gift and they are now my favorites.... ?

Some fun but not super baby diapers I'd recommend are: 

ABU Lavender, ABU Kiddo (Name aside, this is one of my favorite prints- blue and green owls with stars!)

Rearz Rebel (skull and crossbones! Edgy + diapered!), Rearz Violet (all purple diaper! yas!)

And the North Shore Lites in color (purple is my jam) and these ones aren't as thick as the Rearz/ ABU, which could be good if you don't want to wear long/ don't need that much absorption.

As for pullups....only thing I can think of is Good Nights for Girls in the bigger sizes, depending upon your body's build. 

I hope you find a diaper you like! :D  I've worn the Rearz and ABUs and loved them!

ETA: And DC Amor. I got a few from wearing clouds.  They're pink with a fluffy white kitten on the front. Might be a little juvenile, but I thought I'd mention them just in case you'd be interested. 

Rearz little monsters might be up your alley as well, and a bonus they are thin like a molicare but super absorbent!

On 5/1/2019 at 3:14 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

Some fun but not super baby diapers I'd recommend are: 

ABU Lavender, ABU Kiddo (Name aside, this is one of my favorite prints- blue and green owls with stars!)

Rearz Rebel (skull and crossbones! Edgy + diapered!), Rearz Violet (all purple diaper! yas!)

And the North Shore Lites in color (purple is my jam) and these ones aren't as thick as the Rearz/ ABU, which could be good if you don't want to wear long/ don't need that much absorption.

As for pullups....only thing I can think of is Good Nights for Girls in the bigger sizes, depending upon your body's build. 

I hope you find a diaper you like! :D  I've worn the Rearz and ABUs and loved them!

ETA: And DC Amor. I got a few from wearing clouds.  They're pink with a fluffy white kitten on the front. Might be a little juvenile, but I thought I'd mention them just in case you'd be interested. 

I deffiently want to try the lavender and Rebel ?

I love Lavender, but I have a love/hate relationship with the one tape design.  I know why they do it, it just doesn't work as well with my large hips/small waist.

1 hour ago, LittleAmytheil said:

I love Lavender, but I have a love/hate relationship with the one tape design.  I know why they do it, it just doesn't work as well with my large hips/small waist.

Try using colored duct tape for the 2nd tape.