LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite thing to do in a wet/messy diaper?

Favorite thing to do in a wet/messy diaper?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these is your favorite?

• Watch TV/movies
    • Play video games
    • Listen to music
    • Play with toys
    • Do chores (i.e. dishes, yard work)
    • Go on a walk/drive
    • Other

I would have to say my favorite thing to do in a wet and messy diaper is sleep. I always wet myself in my sleep and very frequently mess myself in my sleep. I seem to get my most comfortable and restful sleep when I am wearing a wet and messy diaper in bed. Incontinence does have its benefits.

I ticked off others. I wear 24/7 and especially in the morning when they are soaked I love to stay in my wet diaper for as long as I can. I do not mess my diaper, I really hate it, but a wet cloth diaper is absolute bliss. Since I wear 24/7 for the last twenty plus years or so I’ve done most if not all of the given options wearing a diaper either wet or dry.

I picked TV, but I wear 24/7 and I also like to walk when diapered, just something special about peeing able to pee wherever, often I drink a few glasses of water before going out

On 25. apr. 2019 at 3:26 AM, fillemup said:

I would have to say my favorite thing to do in a wet and messy diaper is sleep. I always wet myself in my sleep and very frequently mess myself in my sleep. I seem to get my most comfortable and restful sleep when I am wearing a wet and messy diaper in bed. Incontinence does have its benefits.

This ?

I simply like to go about my normal day in diapers.  The secret of wearing a wet and sometimes messy diaper during the day is both exciting and relaxing.

• 4 weeks later...