LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regression

This morning after a night sleeping comfy in my diapers and plastic pants.

Sucking my paci most of the night. I woke up had my breakfast and than got a bottle.

I fully regressed and it was very intense, more so than I’ve had in a long time.

Anyone else have these and do they bother you or any idea why they get this way.

hugs all Rachael 

I don't often regress without my Daddy being present and to be honest even if i did i wouldn't really want to without him being present. I will go into littlespace without him being with me but the two are very different headspaces for me.

Usually when my Daddy is with me and wants to regress me he starts with a playful diaper change, a bottle, story with multiple stuffies for cuddling and the he will either stroke my nose or hold me tight so I can hear his heartbeat.

Does littlespace or regression bother me, nope, not all all, why would it? My Daddy is there cuddling, protecting and caring for me. I trust my Daddy completely so I know I'm safe and I know he doesn't just tolerate little me  he absolutely adores little me.

As for your last question I stopped trying to figure out why a long time ago. Knowing why won't add to my life. It won't make things can better or enhance the experience so why bother. I like knowing why usually but in this case there's no upside to knowing and it would take a lot of time and effort to try and figure it out.

End result, I just enjoy the time my Daddy and I spend together whether as adults, Daddy and little, regressed, in little space or any other way.

Little kaiya

8 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I don't often regress without my Daddy being present and to be honest even if i did i wouldn't really want to without him being present. I will go into littlespace without him being with me but the two are very different headspaces for me.

Usually when my Daddy is with me and wants to regress me he starts with a playful diaper change, a bottle, story with multiple stuffies for cuddling and the he will either stroke my nose or hold me tight so I can hear his heartbeat.

Does littlespace or regression bother me, nope, not all all, why would it? My Daddy is there cuddling, protecting and caring for me. I trust my Daddy completely so I know I'm safe and I know he doesn't just tolerate little me  he absolutely adores little me.

As for your last question I stopped trying to figure out why a long time ago. Knowing why won't add to my life. It won't make things can better or enhance the experience so why bother. I like knowing why usually but in this case there's no upside to knowing and it would take a lot of time and effort to try and figure it out.

End result, I just enjoy the time my Daddy and I spend together whether as adults, Daddy and little, regressed, in little space or any other way.

Little kaiya

It so special you have someone to share your little time with. I’ve often wondered how it would be to be able to freely regress into my baby self with a caretaker present. Or for sure in a nursery that would be so relaxing.

little hugs Rachael 

On 4/24/2019 at 10:43 AM, Rachael-Little said:

This morning after a night sleeping comfy in my diapers and plastic pants.

Sucking my paci most of the night. I woke up had my breakfast and than got a bottle.

I fully regressed and it was very intense, more so than I’ve had in a long time.

Anyone else have these and do they bother you or any idea why they get this way.

hugs all Rachael 

I usually get a paci and bottle during diaper changes

In the mornings when I'm sitting in my just changed morning diaper on the floor in front of Daniel Tiger or Sesame Street is when I get into full toddler mindset. I play with my toys while the shows are on in the background. I really don't have big boys thoughts at these times. I really feel that this is the real me at these times.

I feel super little when I'm diapered, snuggled up in bed with my stuffies, and sucking my pacifier. I do this some nights after having watched cartoons or a Disney movie and it makes me feel little. Being little is so nice and littlespace helps me get through the week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 7:24 PM, Yoyobub said:

I experience full regressions regularly, but for a very specific reason, I have Dissociative Identity Disorder, formally known as multiple personality disorder. There are three alters which are little children, their names are 1, 2, and 3 (yes their names are numbers). 1 is a five-to-six-year-old little girl, who is really sad and traumatized. 2 is a happy little two-year-old who loves to play. And 3 is a shy little three-year-old. However we aren't much different really, since everyone actually has multiple personalities. The difference between mine and most other people is that my different personalities are dissociated. This means that my personalities all identify as a separate being than the others, it also means that they have their own thoughts which can't be read by the other personalities. The regression you describe is a mere switching between personalities in an integrated system. There might be slight dissociation, which would explain the surprise, but in the end these are all part of you, it's just that some parts will come out at different times.

I actually once was diagnosed with multiples and one was a 2 year old baby.

He was a boy though,I never put much stock in it though and really never felt it was real as I can remember most times when I regressed.

While I was in counseling I regressed a few times and my counselor was helping me integrate my so called alters.

Again I think it was all just me being told I was this way and I just went along with it 

Hi all, i regress every night when i sleep, i dont have a daddy. I do have me a cute room with my mobile above my bed and a princess curtain around my bed and have a lot of different things on my walls from clouds to birds im very comfortable in my little room. Im the same i dont much  care to why i comfortable with myself and love being the baby girl I am. It doesn't bother me never really has. Although i have been living in my little mindset more and more frequently over the past few years and it has done nothing but good for me. I wish everyone the best 

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/5/2019 at 6:53 PM, Yoyobub said:

On that note though, my little alters are not sexually mature, 1 and 3 dislike the diaper wearing, because they want to be all grown up and potty trained. 2 kind of likes it though, he gets this feeling which isn't quite sexual, but still unusually comfortable in them. That said he has to go away when things get too sexual, the other alters don't think that it is appropriate for a two-year-old to go through those feelings, and they're probably right. So when things do get sexual I revert usually to 9, our sexual alter. [Written by 9]

How does someone with DID come to know things like that about their personalities?  I don't mean any offense, it's just something I've wanted to ask.